• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

le quick deepl translation. not the most accurate, but should be enough for a quick look, i guess.

Character Details:

Sita is the incarnation of Vishnu's wife, Lakshmi, and is also said to be the incarnation of Vishnu divided in half. For this reason, Sita, when summoned in the Holy Grail War, was given the power of being another aspect of Rama. Sita, who has been given Rama's skills as an archer, knows that this is due to the Curse of Separation, but she endures her fear and goes into battle.

Bond 1

Height/Weight: 149cm, 44kg

Source: Ramayana

Region: India

Attributes:Order, Goodness

She is a gentle and patient girl who loves Rama with all her heart.

Bond 2

She serves the Master as if she were a vassal to the King, but she keeps her distance from any romantic feelings. She is extremely patient, probably because of her long hostage life.

Bond 3

Rama's wife. Due to a curse placed on Rama by a monkey, he is destined to be separated from her forever. It took Rama 14 years to defeat the demon king Ravana and reunite with Sita, but the happiness didn't last very long due to the curse. In the end, Sita's chastity is doubted twice by her people, and she returns to heaven as Lakshmi to clear their doubts.

Bond 4

Jewel of the Earth: A

When her father plowed the field, she prayed to the gods, and the jewel appeared from the end of the plow. Loved by the earth, protected by the earth.

Pilgrimage of the Flame: B

From an anecdote that Sita, a prisoner of war, threw herself into the flames when she was forced to prove that she had not interacted with the enemy. As it turned out, she was not burned by any flames.

Curse of Separation: EX

A curse placed by her husband Rama after he killed a monkey named Bari. This means that she will never meet her husband Rama. Sita herself is not cursed, but Rama's curse has an effect on her.

Divine Core of the Goddess: C

Rama, the saintly hero who is more than a hero, is one of the incarnations of Vishnu, the three great gods of India. In one passage, Sita is said to be an incarnation of Vishnu's wife Lakshmi.

Bond 5

Haradhanu Janaka: Peerless Bow of Reminiscence

Type: Anti-Personnel Treasure

Range: 5 to 50

Maximum capture: 1 person

Haradanu Janaka. A rigid bow given by Shiva, the God of Destruction, to the ancestors of Sita and her father, King Janaka. It is so heavy that it must be carried on eight carts. It was the bow used to select Sita's groom, and only those who were strong enough to string it could make Sita their bride. While many people failed, only Rama was strong enough to string it and even break it in half. Her marriage to Rama was undoubtedly the happiest time of her unhappy life.

Because she was summoned to be empowered by another aspect of Rama. This treasure can be drawn even by Sita, who is not related to King Janaka by blood.

I don't even know why ibuki tell that she only powerful in her lostbelt, for one why her being the lostbelt king will change anything in her power, she not using the tree for that power it's her power alone it's litteraly why douman have try to absorb her.

It's tell nowhere that she can't use her NP at full power, since she just tell that the desciption of the power of her sword is just a little thing that it can casually do and that it exist not just one.

And for sigurd he will have is boost against dragon only in his primary stat/np, i don't even think he will even be able to pass the barrier of ibuki or able to wisthand the aura of her (nobody in the singu was able to pass that except one time shuten and that was because their had the same essence). In term of magical energie she alone as more energie than all the god that douman have eat and can make the tree of lb 5.5 comparable to the olympus fully tree.

Musashi is more powerful than dioscuri if we count zero and with the feat of ibuki i don't see dioscuri doing anything

Do you guys think Dioscuri is the current strongest Saber Servants after Arthur and Musashi? Because me and Ouroboros had a very interesting debate/conversation/discussion about them: https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/w...00000000001945619&replyId=4400000000007256022

I also add Ibuki there as another strongest Saber but it seems he has different view on her as sttrongest Saber Servant

Do you guys think Dioscuri is the current strongest Saber Servants after Arthur and Musashi?
With Castoria as suppor, it's hard to argue against Dioscuir as a Top Saber
Peak Damage is probably still Musashi's even in a suboptimal formation, but Dioscuri can NP every turn, which more than make up for it I think
And Arthur has his S3 niche with crits (which requires a bit more set up than either Musashi or Dioscuri)

I don't even know why ibuki tell that she only powerful in her lostbelt, for one why her being the lostbelt king will change anything in her power, she not using the tree for that power it's her power alone it's litteraly why douman have try to absorb her.

It's tell nowhere that she can't use her NP at full power, since she just tell that the desciption of the power of her sword is just a little thing that it can casually do and that it exist not just one.

And for sigurd he will have is boost against dragon only in his primary stat/np, i don't even think he will even be able to pass the barrier of ibuki or able to wisthand the aura of her (nobody in the singu was able to pass that except one time shuten and that was because their had the same essence). In term of magical energie she alone as more energie than all the god that douman have eat and can make the tree of lb 5.5 comparable to the olympus fully tree.

Musashi is more powerful than dioscuri if we count zero and with the feat of ibuki i don't see dioscuri doing anything
I dunno, the way Ouroboros debating convinced me that Dioscuri is really that strong, maybe you can give your thought or join in our debate there

Dioscuri is a divine spirit that is weakest than most of the god of olympus

Before getting compared at zeus, ibuki was alredy tell to be equal/more powerful than Olympus god + her autority is higher than dioscuri

I have see the conv and he based himself only with the stat tho not the feat, dioscuri don't even had really good feat + he not even a god but a divine spirit, don't really what feat put him above her or even being able to put a fight

And like all the lostbelt king, she not an other version of her, it's the same ibuki than the one we fight, she will just get the habitual limitation that divine spirit had

Really? I thought Divine Spirit are relative make you strong with exception Medusa sister, like Caenis

That for her LB version, what about the normal version we summoned?

Then can you convey him? I already given what i have but i'm bad at my wording there lel

Divine spirit are strong but their are just degraded version of god and dioscuri as a god was not really famous for being in same tier than the twelve olympian god( he was not even part of them so as a degraded it will be just worse)

She is the LB version(she litteraly tell to remember us and kintoki when have the costume) she just get same limitation that other strong people and divine spirit get (like douman etc same people just more limited) but even with that she still have higher autority and her np for the description is still higher in ap for what i see (even tho their np can bypass barrier/defense) so i still give higher chance to ibuki

And yeah i will try to debate

Last edited:
Unless they are full-pledged god like Quirinus and Godjuna then they are not strong enough, i see

Ah, so the one we summoned is truly the LB version, guess i didn't research enough lmao, that mean she's like QSH and Douman cases

Unless they are full-pledged god like Quirinus and Godjuna then they are not strong enough, i see

Ah, so the one we summoned is truly the LB version, guess i didn't research enough lmao, that mean she's like QSH and Douman cases
Well now he is more in headcanon thing so lol

Are you already tell him about the twins was not that strong? And the more i look again, the more thing i'm sure now that in the first place he's just using baseless asumption and headcanon there, you're right lel

I was also told him too about that earlier

You know, this make me curious about the folks on LB opinion about Dioscuri, does they considered them as best saber lore and feat wise?

Vtuber tamamo huh.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

FINALY HE'S HERE!!!

Last edited:
Tsukihime remake is no longer a meme! (we still have memes about the non-existent anime to fall back to though)

J66QZI0.png

No PC release, though I guess there are tools that allow translating Switch games.

They were literal about making Tsukihime more modern, as pedestrians are walking around with smart phones. The vampire who appeared in the Ufotable preview seems to be this DAA who is said to look like Dante from DMC and was mentioned in a joke teaser for Tsukihime 2.

Carnival Order will be two 30 minute episodes, with 10 minutes from the first episode shown. Lancer ga shinda.

LNcY2mL.jpg
UK7QSIJ.jpg
2DCJE2u.jpg

My reaction to Muramasa, Carnival Order, and Tsukihime remake? Simple: Unleashed inner Tyler scream breakout

Wonder what Ion reaction about all of that

DW and TM already blasting it in the first day of 2021 like chill man, holy crap all of the announcement was a very goodie hype there (GSSR seems pretty good too)

Now only one remain meme left: Mahoyo 2

Hi guys, it me again. Anyway I have question are servant's familiar (rider's Pegasus,Martha's dragon, Alexander's bull) organic as in flesh and blood or spiritual being like the servant also while am here there are a few thing I been wondering.

1)why is Arjuna alter Np still unknown, we know the servant form power is equal to his Archer form Np, so what the issue.

2)timat should have mid-godly regeneration.

3) shouldn't Ishtar Np scale to fact she obliterated timat's first and second form as well a urk or was that anime only, I forgot.

Can't believe that i got both Ereshkigal and Nero Claudius summer caster as an F2p and under 500 Sq.
I must possess the Harem protagonist skill at C+ rank at least ...

Anyway looked up from my journey with FGO, this is the only gacha game i enjoyed the most and miraclously there is no outrage moments that make so so pissed off that i hate the community unlike Kancolle (Intrepit) and Genshin Impact (Zhongli)

(My journey with FGO is still in Singularity F).

Anyway, TSUKIHIME REMAKE LIVES! I haven't played the visual novel, but I have read the manga (which only covers one route with others mixed in) and really enjoyed it. So I'm excited to play it (too bad it will never be officially translated).

Technically it have more chance to be translated than 20 years before since all the new fate game was worldwide release
That is true since every recent Fate console games have been officially translated. I think the only console games that weren't officially translated were Fate/Extra CCC and Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua.

Probably not, the days of NSFW PC Visual Novels have been over for a while. Completely SFW Console releases are the way to go, and as the remake was announced on Playstation and Nintendo but not PC I'd say that's the way Type-Moon is heading as well. Good news is that these SFW Console VNs are much more likely to get official translations.

Back