• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Tsuki no Sango is having a 10th-anniversary event on the 30th. The date was chosen because it's the last full moon of the year which is relevant to the story. It also happens to coincide with Tsukihime's 20th anniversary (29th-30th) which is why some people are hoping for Tsukihime Remake news (like that's ever going to happen). Regardless, Tsuki no Sango is good, and I'm happy it's getting something.

There's also the Fate live stream on the 31st, but that happens every year (which is something I didn't know since I'm relatively new to the Nasuverse).

Speaking of Tsuki no Sango, I think profiles could be made for Girl of the Moon and Man of the Earth.

image0.png

Don't know if this count as a good feat but alive shuten was able to bypass the barrier of ibuki and damage her when all the other couldn't + her own aura was able to disperse the aura of a non serious ibuki (the other couldn't move)

Actually, I have a serious post this time. This quote is from Beast Kiara's Default profile:
Beast III/R.

A new deva (god) calling herself Third Heterodoxy Pleasure Deva of Deliberate Overwhelming Joy, and one of the human vices that took shape in “FGO”.

The true boss of “Fate/EXTRA CCC”.
Over there, she used B B to absorb the Mooncell and metamorphose into a genuine demon.

The Mara (horns) growing from her head is that of a heavenly demon. In other words, they indicate that this individual is the antagonist of the enlightened.
Doesn't this imply that the Kiara at the end of CCC and Beast Kiara are the same?

They havent announce Xmas event yet in JP, but every Xmas we got bones in lotto or have really good drop rates in its node.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm posting this here (so that more people can tell me I've wasted my time) so it doesn't derail the NP thread (not that it has). It's about Altera's Teardrop Photon Ray.

(I've already been told the premise was wrong, I just want more confirmation).

I am quoting myself.

"Doesn't Altera's Teardrop Photon Ray redirect a laser beam shot by Mars from Mars at her opponent? If so, then shouldn't she have at least FTL attack speed with it?

(Keep in mind, these are rough calculations, mostly because I'm lazy).

Using this video, I decided on two timeframes, 22 seconds, roughly the entire video (which is very wrong and a massive lowball since she doesn't start the attack right away), and 2 seconds, the time she stated it would take before firing (which is probably too short since the beam probably started when the energy structure thing she made with her sword was created).

I also decided on two ends for distances, the minimum distance between the Moon and Mars, and the maximum distance between the Moon and Mars.

(They're in the Moon Cell which is why I'm using the Moon instead of the Earth).

I couldn't find the minimum distance between the Moon and Mars, so I found the minimum distance between the Earth and Mars and then subtracted the maximum distance between the Earth and the Moon.

The minimum distance between the Earth and Mars is 54.6 million kilometers. The maximum distance between the Earth and the Moon is 405,696 kilometers.

The (very) low-low end.

54,600,000 - 405,696 = 54,194,304 kilometers

54,194,304 * 1000 = 54,194,304,000 meters

54,194,304,000 meters / 22 seconds = 2,463,377,454.5454545 meters/second

The speed of light is 299,792,458 meters/second.

2,463,377,454.5454545 meters/second / 299,792,458 meters/second = 8.216942717569815 c, FTL

The high-low end

54,194,304,000 meters / 2 seconds = 27,097,152,000 meters/second

27,097,152,000 meters/second / 299,792,458 meters/second = 90.38636989326797 c, FTL+

I once again could not find the maximum distance between the Moon and Mars, so I found the maximum distance between the Earth and Mars, the diameter of the Earth, and the maximum distance between the Earth and the Moon and added them together. (I'm going for the maximum, maximum here).

The maximum distance between the Earth and Mars is about 401 million kilometers. The diameter of the Earth is 12,742 kilometers. The maximum distance between the Earth and the Moon is 405,696 kilometers.

The low-high end.

401,000,000 + 12,742 + 405,696 = 401,418,438 kilometers

401,418,438 kilometers * 1000 = 401,418,438,000 meters

401,418,438,000 meters / 22 seconds = 18,246,292,636.363636 meters/second

The speed of light is 299,792,458 meters/second.

18,246,292,636.363636 meters/second / 299,792,458 meters/second = 60.863080939693404 c, FTL+

The (very) high-high end.

401,418,438,000 meters / 2 seconds = 200,709,219,000 meters/second

200,709,219,000 meters/second / 299,792,458 meters/second = 669.4938903366275 c, MFTL

This is all hinged on the idea that the beam travels from the planet Mars to the Moon. (Now someone's going to tell me it doesn't, and I've wasted a lot of time)."

A conversation between Gray and Luvia.
"South East Asia..."

"Do you happen to know anything?"

"No, but now I think about it the letter Miss Tohsaka sent was Singaporean."

"Didn't that Rin say she was travelling for summer vacation? She and that attendant she brought with her from Japan should use this time to get used to London, but there she goes."

"Yes, that's right. I can use this time to get Shero away from that fox..."

"Eh, do you guys live in the same building?"

"Through a fateful encounter!" Immediately, Luvia's eyes shone.

With a look only a dreaming maiden could have, she intertwined her supple fingers over her chest. Such an unrealistic expression on her pretty face gave rise an atmosphere resembling a humorous fairy tale.

"Shero's on leave for this week, so I haven't been able to see him but the red string of fate shall surely bring him to me. No. Even without relying on that red string, I shall draw him to me."

Notes from Comun on BL(Beast´s Lair), You on BL and by Fallacies. I'm just posting here, this post was update.

---

-Character list illustration with Toosaka Rin, Ergo, Tangere, Latio Crudelis Hiram, Gray, and Lord El-Melloi II.

- Color illustration of Ergo protecting Waver with semi-transparent phantom hands in chapter 2.

- Singaporean mages hating on the shit brits of the Clock Tower.

- The Guan (Chinese for "manor") is an Asian organization of thought mages with more members than the Clock Tower, but the Clock Tower is still considered the biggest mage organization because they're more well organized.

- Waver was called because a group's consultant is threatening the concealment of Mystery, and there's a scene of Waver and Singaporean mage trying to figure if the consultant is using Western magecraft, witchcraft, or thought magecraft.

- Rin vs Ergo fight scene.

- Rin finding one of Zheng He's treasure ships.

- Latio effortlessly beats a giant skeleton, comments it was insulting to compare to that skeleton's strength's to Xiang Yu's, and wonders what Mei-ren has been doing this past 2000 years, because Mei-ren would be way more pissed than she was about the comparison.

- Waver deduces Latio is a Xian because magecraft doesn't affect her (Mystery is negated by stronger Mystery).

- Exposition on the Wuzhiqi.

- Exposition on Sun Wukong.

- Climatic scene of Ergo learning that the god in him is Sun Wukong, and awakening his power while still maintaining Ergo's consciousness. Latio laughs, celebrating this success. With that, the Crudelis' obsession, the Wandering Sea's grudge, and her curiosity are fulfilled.

- "Divine Core Loading: Qitian Daisheng." "Divine Rank Expansion: Sun Xingzhe." "Divine Husk Entanglement: Ruyi Jingu Bang."

- The moon is pretty.

- The last page of the book is Ryougi Mikiya and Mana watching the moon together.

- Afterword is Sanda explaining that Adventures doesn't follow any of the 3 FsN routes, it follows the original route that leads to the Dismantling War.

---

「大陸東方に根ざした思想魔術は、現代ではほぽ螺旋館に属している.

The Ideological Magecraft (思想魔術, shisou majutsu; 思想, shisou, is as "thought / idea / ideology") that took its roots as of the eastern part of the Continent (大陸, tairiku) does as of modernity largely belong of the Spiral Hall (螺旋館, rasen-kan; or in Chinese, Luó-Xuán Guǎn).

だが、ごく一部、神代からの『盤』への接続権を残したものたちが、山嶺法廷と呼ばれる組織に属しており、十官と呼ばれる幹部たちは正真正銘の仙人なのだと」

However, the small fraction of those who yet maintain authority as to connect unto (接続権, setsuzoku-ken, lit. "connection authority / authorization") 『Foundations』 (盤, ban, "plate / panel"; presumably abbrv. of 基盤, kiban, "foundation") come of the Age of Gods,

山嶺さんれい法廷と呼ばれる組織に属しており、

belong as of the organization called as the Summit Court (山嶺法廷, sanrei houtei, lit. "mountain summit court of law") —

十官と呼ばれる幹部たちは正真正銘の仙人なのだと」

the executives of which, referred to as the Ten Officers (十官, jikkan?; in Chinese, Shíguān; possibly, "judges / magistrates"), are said to legitimately be as Xiānrén (仙人, sennin; in Chinese culture, "immortal sages").」

The specification in El-Melloi's Adventure that Ideological Magecraft took its roots as of the eastern part of the Continent would suggest that Ideological Magecraft is indeed of Continental Asia, but not Mainland China in particular.

So, yeah. The two Asian Thaumaturgical Associations:

• the Summit Court / 山嶺法廷 / Sanrei Houtei / Shānlǐng Fǎtíng
  • the Spiral Hall / 螺旋館 / Rasen-Kan / Luó-Xuán Guǎn
The former being magi descended of Xiānrén.The latter being the forefront of Ideological Magecraft / 思想魔術 / Shisou Majutsu — whatever that is.

---

That said, in the bits of the page above that I didn't transcribe, it's given that Rin's Gandr couldn't affect Latio on account that the Mystery it bore couldn't compare to that carried even as of Latio's skin.Moving on, Waver hypothesizes that Latio may in fact be a Xiānrén.After explaining the circumstances of the Luó-Xuán Guǎn, the following is given:

「そして、もしも、仙人にまつわる数々の噂が真実なら、それは生きながらにして神秘そのものの体現だと……

「And if perhaps the numerous rumors concerning the Xiānrén (仙人, sennin) are true, it could be said that they are even as they live as personifications (体現, taigen, "embodiment") of Mystery itself ...

その身はおろか、こぼれた吐息ひとつ、涙の一粒まで例外なく強大な神秘を纏うのだと」

that their corpora notwithstanding, unto even a single breath that spills forth; unto even a single tear, [their being is] without exception borne (纏う, matou, "clad") of potent Mystery.」

So, because the Xiānrén are in essence conglomerations of potent Mystery, they're generally immune to magecraft of inferior standing of Mystery.

The statement of berserker musashi cutting an island is count as a part of her np or not? (And since tenma/zero doesn't up her AP shouldn't her base form and zero form had the same AP? )

And shouldn't we do a thing for nasuverse concept type? Even if we tell that it doesn't follow usual thing, we should tell if it can affect type 2 or not since it's a huge problem in some vs (and since we have actually feat that are like type 2 concept)

It's litteraly in her profile but well

Her Maken Yaburi, Uketamaru, was derived from an anecdote where Musashi destroyed an island rather than face a magic swordsman in combat.

And 『島一つを対剣士要塞に作り替え、相手を中心までおびき寄せてから罠を発動、最終的には島ごと相手を潰す』

Trad: "Rebuild one island into an anti-swordsman fortress, lure the opponent to the center, activate a trap, and finally crush the opponent together with the island."

Back