• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs SDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team 7 Naruto vs Meliodas, Zeldris and Estarossa?
Jugo power Sasuke.
War arc Sakura.
Kcm naruto.

True magic Meliodas.
3 commandment Estarossa.
2nd demon mark zeldris with god and ominous nebula.

Speed is equal.
Location fairy kings forest.
Distance is 4 km away.
Chakra = Magic.

Ap island level and large island level version all characters.

Last edited:
What arc is being used for team 7? If its any form of shippuden sasuke genjutsu gg is a viable option

Dk power? I assume that means dark or devil king. Full counter won't help with genjutsu and Only meli has resistance to mind and perception hax not the other 2.

Do they have access to that? But if GJ dont work then What arc team 7 in really matters because they go from like city to mountain to moon lol

Duly noted well the hatred commandment may only work on sasuke but thats up in the air. GJ from what im being told won't work on meli but sasuke should be able to put the other 2 to sleep.
Team 7 should take the numbers advantage due to narutos clones cheese. when naruto and sasuke combine their avatars their power rises drastically so they spamming sussano arrows/biju bombs can be a valid win con

Duly noted well the hatred commandment may only work on sasuke but thats up in the air. GJ from what im being told won't work on meli but sasuke should be able to put the other 2 to sleep.
Team 7 should take the numbers advantage due to narutos clones cheese. when naruto and sasuke combine their avatars their power rises drastically so they spamming sussano arrows/biju bombs can be a valid win con
Ominous nebula, trillion dark for the clones, hell hound revenge counter and etc

If sakura dies they all have hatred

This feels like a spite match

If they're all in their prime, Team 7 stomps terribly

SDS caps at Island level, and Team 7 doesn't even have an Island Level key.

Regardless of the situation Sakura gets destroyed, and very likely, Naruto and Sasuke will succumb to hatred, giving SDS the win here.

As Pain said, this should be closed.

Regardless of the situation Sakura gets destroyed, and very likely, Naruto and Sasuke will succumb to hatred, giving SDS the win here.

There is an island level key for saskue and Naruto so that the one that we are using.

I still don't think this is a fair fight regardless. Sakura is quite literally useless here, making it a 2v3, and we both know that with Sakura dead, Naruto will succumb to hatred, making this a stomp.

Last edited:

There is post purgatory Meliodas that is large island level. And zeldris and 3 commandment esstarossa. Genjutsu won’t work on Meliodas and zeldris since zeldris has the dk power.

I still don't think this is a fair fight regardless. Sakura is quite literally useless here, making it a 2v1, and we both know that with Sakura dead, Naruto will succumb to hatred, making this a stomp.
Should the op give them some knowledge then?

I said it should be closed cause naruto breathes and they all die born the other way around
And are you sure you watched naruto?? Talk about Sakura will get stomped of course naruto and Sasuke would watch like a statue as they attack her

ANyway Genjutsu GG
Amaterasu GG
Anything naruto or Sasuke throws GG even a finger flick

I will request for this to be closed don’t even know what gave the OP idea he can make a 5C vs 6C match, the gap is in millions

And are you sure you watched naruto?? Talk about Sakura will get stomped of course naruto and Sasuke would watch like a statue as they attack her
Not really my point but okay. I'm far less knowledgeable on SDS than I am in Naruto, so I just assumed that had a bunch of death hax to at the very least sweep Sakura, but I guess not.

I said it should be closed cause naruto breathes and they all die born the other way around

ANyway Genjutsu GG
Amaterasu GG
The commandments full counter demon king power, 4c mael bell of truth and etc.

Not really my point but okay. I'm far less knowledgeable on SDS than I am in Naruto, so I just assumed that had a bunch of death hax to at the very least sweep Sakura, but I guess not.
They do hellblaze speed is equalized lol

ANyway Genjutsu GG
Amaterasu GG
They are using the island level and large island level versions of naruto and saskue

God: Zeldris' magic power, given to him by the Demon King. He can use it to seal others' magic, which he did to Drole. It has been implied that using it makes him much more powerful than he is normally. This Power allows him to be resistant to all types of magic, and remain virtually untouched by them.
Ominous Nebula: is a technique of extreme concentration were Zeldris rotates his darkness at immense speeds, creating a vortex that surrounds and attracts all living beings around him. This power makes the air flow and creates a vacuum and everything that comes in contact with it is sliced at a god-like speed by pure reflexes, making this technique a Full React. Even Ludociel, the leader of the Four Archangels, states that the speed of this technique surpasses his Grace, Flash.
Full Counter: Meliodas can reflect magic attacks back at his opponent with at least double the original power, provided he properly times his counter. Meliodas has shown to be able to reflect several attacks at once, provided they are all coming directly to him. For simultaneous spaced out attacks, Meliodas can take advantage of Lostvayne's clone ability to counter them all at once.
Hellblaze: Meliodas can generate the black purgatory fire of the Demon Clan, capable of nullifying the regeneration of "immortals" like Ban. Hellblaze can be coated on Meliodas' body or weapon through Enchant: Hellblaze to enhance his strikes. He can also create fireballs in his hands that explode into large infernos and releases large blasts from his sword. The black fire cannot be put out normally and was able to burn down the Fairy King's Forest despite the Forest being immune to natural fire.
  • Trillion Dark: Meliodas launches a barrage of small spheres of high concentrated darkness at the opponent.

Last edited:
God, full counter ominous nebula, counter vanish, revenge counter, darkness etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back