• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy

FanofRPGs said:
arent HST protagonist vs matches not allowed?
I'm not seeing this rule when I looked through some of the rules. If you could point me out where this rule is on the wiki? I'll remove the thread if it is against the rules.

I'm not seeing this rule when I looked through some of the rules. If you could point me out where this rule is on the wiki? I'll remove the thread if it is against the rules.

I am not sure if it is a rule, I am just not thinking this thread will go well. Usually it leads to large arguments

Ichigo is too fast. Iirc, Ichigo is mach1000+, G4 Luffy is mach600+ and Naruto is mach500+/-.

You guys are pulling my leg here. Ichigo stomps, with both legs. His calf alone is moon level, and his entire leg has enough force to crush a Large Planet.

Wanking aside, speed advantage and a cutting weapon is too good an advantage.

Gemmysaur said:
...speed advantage and a cutting weapon is too good an advantage.
I'll give you speed, but Naruto's Bijuu cloak, even at 4-tails uncontrolled, was enough to stop Orochimaru's Kusanagi sword with absolutely zero damage. That's gotta be worth something.

Jacob Kling said:
Gemmysaur said:
...speed advantage and a cutting weapon is too good an advantage.
I'll give you speed, but Naruto's Bijuu cloak, even at 4-tails uncontrolled, was enough to stop Orochimaru's Kusanagi sword with absolutely zero damage. That's gotta be worth something.
Well sasuke sword is more than enough to penetrate naruto 100% Kurama Bijuu Sage Mode so i think some getsuga tenshou in the head will do something to naruto cloak.

Jacob Kling said:
Doesn't it worth Narutos Durability? =)

Jacob Kling said:
Oro's AP is incomparably lower than Dangchigo iirc.

Jacob Kling said:
True. I'm only bringing up the fact that swords have had an inconsistant record against Naruto's cloak.
That's more due to AP and state of mind than actual inconsistence.

Sasuke's sword is just that good because, it's Sasuke. This is the guy who can keep up with chakra cloaked Naruto with no chakra cloak of his own.

Oro can stab people below KN4 durability. Nothing surprising there really.

Other than that, I don't remember any other being that stabbed cloaked Naruto.

I can see Luffy coming up pretty short, idk about speed difference but Naruto's 6-C Bijuudama should be more than enough to eventually take him down.

From what I've read though, Ichigo's superior speed and DC (Small Country level+) net him a win.

Not sure why Luffy is here, both of the forms of Ichigo and Naruto presented stomp him hard

That said, Dangai Ichigo > Naruto pre-sage and he is faster by scaling as well so it's not much of a match.

Naruto should win if it is current Naruto, with six paths he would win. But bijuu form vs Dangai ichigo, I'd have to go with Ichigo.

Naruto1080 said:
Naruto should win if it is current Naruto, with six paths he would win. But bijuu form vs Dangai ichigo, I'd have to go with Ichigo.
Naruto lolstomps with current version dude.

Country Level Mach1000+ vs Moon Level+ Mach 3000+.

This isn't current Naruto , the OP says it's bijuu mode and show a pic of teen naruto.

If Ichigo can use Mugetsu the he wins ,otherwise i will go with Naruto ( though it will going to be a tough fight and i don't know much about Luffy)

Current Naruto may lolstomp Dangai Ichigo, but Current Ichigo may most likely lolstomp current Naruto. There's still the prospect of Ichigo's true bankai at play as well as him having to face Yhwach and mastering his Quincy powers.

I love how Luffy is essentially a non-factor in this battle. It has basically devolved into Ichigo vs Naruto. Honestly, why even make Luffy a participant if you know he's just going to get roflstomped at the very beginning?

I have to admit to Luffy being the better character with his humorous personality, but this version of Ichigo is the clear winner of the fight.

hmm if it was just them alone no ristrictions i'd say thae only real fight will between ichigo and naruto but idk like this requires more info

Back