• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto can still win via two ways here even with the massive AP gap.
Rasenshuriken dura neg (attacks opponents at the cellular level)
Erasure and deconstruction via TSO
Yeah, except Goku staring at him too hard might make Naruto's head explode. Also, Goku isn't stupid, he isn't gonna stand there and let Naruto fight and throw his entire arsenal at him.

Yeah, except Goku staring at him too hard might make Naruto's head explode. Also, Goku isn't stupid, he isn't gonna stand there and let Naruto fight and throw his entire arsenal at him.
Nah at range literally the first thing he'll do is throw a Rasenshuriken. At close range he immediately busts out the TSO stick.

Nah at range literally the first thing he'll do is throw a Rasenshuriken. At close range he immediately busts out the TSO stick.
Which I don't see why Goku can't counter with a Ki blast, and at close range fighting Goku is a death sentence for Naruto. Not sure why speed is equalized.

At close range it's going to depend on who's going to hit first. Naruto with his TSO stick or Goku with, literally anything.

That's why I'm asking. Why shouldn't Goku be allowed to use his speed advantage and blitz Naruto's intestines out as would normally happen?
The match would have not been possible to be done then, you expected me to do a boring match where one side has no wincons?

The match would have not been possible to be done then, you expected me to do a boring match where one side has no wincons?
That's....precisely what most DB vs Naruto matches are. One sided stomps for DB. Maybe look at other matches with characters whose stats aren't (literally) universes apart.

Yet naruto won when they shared a tier

That is what i did, this thread was made when they were pretty close in stats
So Naruto needs the same tier AND equal speeds to be able to win against Goku? I think you just proved my point, that without these luxuries (Naruto is never sharing a tier with most versions of Goku, nor is he as fast), he stands 0 chance. Which is my point.

So Naruto needs the same tier AND equal speeds to be able to win against Goku? I think you just proved my point, that without these luxuries (Naruto is never sharing a tier with most versions of Goku, nor is he as fast), he stands 0 chance. Which is my point.
Yeah? What about it? Naruto would destroy original db no problem, does that really matter? No, sayan saga is a good match, i may do it later on

Yeah? What about it? Naruto would destroy original db no problem, does that really matter? No, sayan saga is a good match, i may do it later on
I have some Naruto vs Saiyan Saga threads going on. There's a Vegeta vs Gaara (both 5-B) that's still going.

Might cook some more VS threads.

Keep in mind that equalized speed is the only equal stat that's allowed during VS matches. Everything else is fair game. Naruto just happens to have a Low 2-C rating before.

I have some Naruto vs Saiyan Saga threads going on. There's a Vegeta vs Gaara (both 5-B) that's still going.

Might cook some more VS threads.
I wish we had 5-A db still to put barion mode against, one day maybe

Again, why are you flexing? If you want to say that them that naruto outbeats all of the sayan saga to early freeza saga

Idk why that matters so much tho

Why wouldn't it work?
People are not allowed to make a vs match where one of the characters has zero chance of winning. (ie a stomp). Do this over and over and you're going to get banned, especially when you do this out of hatred for one of the characters.

DB Toei characters stomps Naruto (except maybe Saiyan Saga Toei Goku vs Isshiki). Boruto characters stomps OG DB to Manga Z Goku. On cross verse battles we intentionally find match ups where winning is possible for both characters.

People are not allowed to make a vs match where one of the characters has zero chance of winning. (ie a stomp). Do this over and over and you're going to get banned, especially when you do this out of hatred for one of the characters.
I'm surprised DB vs Naruto matches aren't banned yet

DB Toei characters stomps Naruto (except maybe Saiyan Saga Toei Goku vs Isshiki). Boruto characters stomps OG DB to Manga Z Goku. On cross verse battles we intentionally find match ups where winning is possible for both characters.
How are Boruto characters stomping Manga Z Goku? He's above baseline Solar System level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back