• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be honest this right here is reaching heights never seen before.
not the place to discuss this

Depends on the scenario. If its a weak opponent he would pull his punches by only a little. But is the enemy is crazy strong he aint finna play no games.
goku is known to delay fights to have fun, which would happen here since naruto is strong enough for that

Goku will probably want to enjoy a good fight with Naruto first, I doubt Naruto kills someone on their first move during battle, so if Goku sees Naruto's abilities are too much to handle in Blue, he'd use SSBKK and win by one shotting him

Goku will probably want to enjoy a good fight with Naruto first, I doubt Naruto kills someone on their first move during battle, so if Goku sees Naruto's abilities are too much to handle in Blue, he'd use SSBKK and win by one shotting him
would't goku start with lesser kaioken(2x as an example) to try to push naruto for him to have more fun? and the fight will likely extend for a while before goku decides to just finish it, with naruto having other ways of defeating him(genjutsu, truth seeking orbs, corrosion, rasen shuriken, Frog Strike all of which ignore durability) and also can paralise goku and erase his ki blasts with the truth seeking orbs, and has way to heal himself and regenerate, i think that with those he would be able to win before goku decides do end it all with a times 20 kaioken

would't goku start with lesser kaioken(2x as an example) to try to push naruto for him to have more fun? and the fight will likely extend for a while before goku decides to just finish it, with naruto having other ways of defeating him(genjutsu, truth seeking orbs, corrosion, rasen shuriken, Frog Strike all of which ignore durability) and also can paralise goku and erase his ki blasts with the truth seeking orbs, and has way to heal himself and regenerate, i think that with those he would be able to win before goku decides do end it all with a times 20 kaioken
How in character are these though? And would he do it before Goku uses Kaioken?

Goku also seems to use Kaioken times 10 and 20 pretty much every time he used the form after mastering SSBKK

How in character are these though? And would he do it before Goku uses Kaioken?
the rasen shuriken is very common, it is basically his main jutsu in the storm 4 and road to boruto, the truth seeking orbs he mostly uses for defense, and the frog strike is just part of his hand to hand combat arsenal after he learned sage mode, the others he does not use very often but he will use it if pushed enough

Goku also seems to use Kaioken times 10 and 20 pretty much every time he used the form after mastering SSBKK
he uses them because he fights opponents that he knows that can keep up with such boosts, here he will sense naruto's energy and see that he can't, so he would likely not start with kaioken and when he decides to use it he most likely will use lesser ones to extend the fight and see what naruto can do

the rasen shuriken is very common, it is basically his main jutsu in the storm 4 and road to boruto, the truth seeking orbs he mostly uses for defense, and the frog strike is just part of his hand to hand combat arsenal after he learned sage mode, the others he does not use very often but he will use it if pushed enough

he uses them because he fights opponents that he knows that can keep up with such boosts, here he will sense naruto's energy and see that he can't, so he would likely not start with kaioken and when he decides to use it he most likely will use lesser ones to extend the fight and see what naruto can do
Not really. Goku can also just decide to end the fight like he did several times before, even while sparring (such as against Gohan), and if he sees Naruto is a threat, he probably will use SSBKK

Yeah this is essentially my take as well.

In character goku may want to enjoy the fight more sure but Naruto in character would also very much get along with goku and not fight with serious killing intent either.

By the time Goku is ever put in danger from Naruto’s abilities I see no reason why he wouldn’t immediately bust out the kaioken

I vote Goku.

😭 Profile isnt even official yet and we have a thread
what are you talking about?

Not really. Goku can also just decide to end the fight like he did several times before, even while sparring (such as against Gohan)
he only did that to gohan because he was asked to
, and if he sees Naruto is a threat, he probably will use SSBKK
by the moment a rasen shuriken or frog strike hits it will be to late for that, also when fighting for the survival of his universe in the ToP he purposefully prolonged fights in order to have fun, such as when he fought kale and caulifla, or to test his oponent such as his first match with jiren
since naruto here also has transformations to make himself stronger, with his baseform not too behind in power of goku, he will most likely get curious and prolong the fight to test naruto, all that naruto needs to do is to hit one rasen shuriken and/or a frog strike to win

btw not related to this topic, but can i vote in my own threads? or is it against the rules?

by the moment a rasen shuriken or frog strike hits it will be to late for that, also when fighting for the survival of his universe in the ToP he purposefully prolonged fights in order to have fun, such as when he fought kale and caulifla, or to test his oponent such as his first match with jiren
since naruto here also has transformations to make himself stronger, with his baseform not too behind in power of goku, he will most likely get curious and prolong the fight to test naruto, all that naruto needs to do is to hit one rasen shuriken and/or a frog strike to win
Does Naruto goes for the kill immediately? Since if he would, Goku would sense that intent and use SSBKK20 to one shot, especially if Naruto uses lethal techniques right away
btw not related to this topic, but can i vote in my own threads? or is it against the rules?
You can vote in your own thread iirc

Does Naruto goes for the kill immediately?
no, but as i said rasen shuriken is basically is main jutsu, and he would likely use it first before the others, and the frog strike is just part of his hand to hand combat, which he would start with

Since if he would, Goku would sense that intent and use SSBKK20 to one shot, especially if Naruto uses lethal techniques right away
goku can feel intent? also he did not used kaioken not even when pressed to the extreme against kale, i doubt that he would go for the one tap just because the opponent is trying to kill him

You can vote in your own thread iirc
ok, going to vote naruto them by the reasoning i gave

you can count my vote too, unfortunately Naruto doesn't stand a chance even if he goes to the world of Bleach and learns soul manipulation
you need to give a justification, if it is for other people reason just say "goku fra", but just to note, this naruto has lots of chances against goku thanks to his abilities

no, but as i said rasen shuriken is basically is main jutsu, and he would likely use it first before the others, and the frog strike is just part of his hand to hand combat, which he would start with

goku can feel intent? also he did not used kaioken not even when pressed to the extreme against kale, i doubt that he would go for the one tap just because the opponent is trying to kill him

ok, going to vote naruto them by the reasoning i gave

you need to give a justification, if it is for other people reason just say "goku fra", but just to note, this naruto has lots of chances against goku thanks to his abilities
yes, yes, a massively hypersonic will relaunch in MFTL+, only in the world of the moon does Naruto win, Goku from HK and blitz, simple GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back