• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know, you'll tell me Hax Stomp, AP Advantage ect ... but well I had a good idea

• Speed Unequalized
  • Both at 100 meters
386Deoxys-Speed
Cc90642d2d49e55df54f04119ff5146f

Well, Naruto has speed advantage I suppose, but he doesn't have anything to put down Deoxys due to AP and Durability advantage that we can further augment via his skills. He will also regenerate as long his core is intact and Naruto doesn't have the AP to destroy it.

There is no resistance to matter manipulation in pokemon's profile,can you eleborate?Also,be sure that TSB can null ninjutsu of at least tier 5-B.

Frantzy12 said:
Also he has never actually used them in combat besides to create a staff.
That is literally a combat staff? Meaning he was ready to use them in combat. He also used them against Sasuke Susanoo arrows.

>Relativistic vs Sub-Rel.

I'm pretty sure Deoxys gets speedblitzed.

If he doesn't get speedblitzed though, then he debatedly gets completely stomped. I'm pretty sure Deoxys is doing a shit ton of damage with every hit, and High-mid Regenerationn gives him the longevity he needs to land those hits. The amount of hax Deoxys has is insane. He can see what Naruto will do beforehand, he can BFR him, Power Null certain moves, Create afterimages to confuse Naruto, just become invisible so Naruto can't see Deoxys and then Deoxys busts planet and kills Naruto. Don't use this to downplay Naruto though. Naruto has some neat stuff to beat Deoxys like Matter manipulation and Sealing which definitely work on Deoxys.

I'd vote Inconclusive but since the speed advantage...., I'm voting Naruto.

I was talking about the actual balls, did he ever use it besides to create a staff? Deoxys can reflect both physical attacks and attacks with special properties, Deoxys also has several barrier abilities.

Frantzy12 said:
I was talking about the actual balls, did he ever use it besides to create a staff? Deoxys can reflect both physical attacks and attacks with special properties, Deoxys also has several barrier abilities.
Speed blitz into Sealing beats Deoxys.

Anyway I hold the match up like this, the speed is unequal, the match is totally legit even if a character Blitz

Naruto has nothing to actually take down Deoxys. Meanwhile deoxy can 1 shot him, regen any damage he may gain, multiple support abilities, and can pretty much tk Naruto into oblivion.

Frantzy12 said:
Naruto has nothing to actually take down Deoxys. Meanwhile deoxy can 1 shot him, regen any damage he may gain, multiple support abilities, and can pretty much tk Naruto into oblivion.
He has his TSBs which would land by being several times the speed of Deoxys. And Deoxys would never hit Naruto with the speed advantage.

Yeah, not a blitz. Did any of you even read the thread Matthew highlighted on this issue? A difference of ten times isn't a blitz.

Decoys gets tired of being unable to hit Naruto and pops his head with telekinesis.

You're ignoring the fact that he can reflect his abilities back, and has barriers, and can tk Naruto brain, or tp his brain into muck which will all 1 shot due to superior AP and Durability.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah, not a blitz. Did any of you even read the thread Matthew highlighted on this issue? A difference of ten times isn't a blitz.
Decoys gets tired of being unable to hit Naruto and pops his head with telekinesis.
What? a difference of 10x is a blitz. Link this thread please. I wnat to see it.

Frantzy12 said:
You're ignoring the fact that he can reflect his abilities back, and has barriers, and can tk Naruto brain, or tp his brain into muck which will all 1 shot due to superior AP and Durability.
Because he is too slow to do all those things.

All they take is a thought which I'm pretty sure he will have since Naruto is inferior in statistics that will allow him to do damage or take damage from Deoxys.

Frantzy12 said:
All they take is a thought which I'm pretty sure he will have since Naruto is inferior in statistics that will allow him to do damage or take damage from Deoxys.
Naruto is faster thus his thoughts are also faster. Deoxys is too slow.

Naruto moves in the four kilometers to hit Deoxys. In the meantime, Deoxys uses telekinesis to one-shot him because Naruto will still be 400 meters away. Or Naruto somehow figures out that Deoxys is too durable before Deoxys makes a move and uses a TSB. Deoxys regenerates and shakes him while off guard.

He always starts with clone spam, this gives Deoxys ample time to 1shot and setup meanwhile Naruto will do no notable damage.

Naruto moves in the four kilometers to hit Deoxys. In the meantime, Deoxys uses telekinesis to one-shot him because Naruto will still be 400 meters away. Or Naruto somehow figures out that Deoxys is too durable before Deoxys makes a move and uses a TSB. Deoxys regenerates and shakes him while off guard.
Er no he would not Naruto would be right on top of him at 4km start since it is a 10 times difference.

Frantzy12 said:
He always starts with clone spam, this gives Deoxys ample time to 1shot and setup meanwhile Naruto will do no notable damage.
Actually him starting with clone spam makes it worse for Deoxys he has no idea which the real one is and they just all zoom at him at 10 times faster speeds.

It's simple math. 4000/10 equals 400. He doesn't cross it in time. Not to mention even if he did, he's still not going to kill Deoxys before Deoxys does things.

It's simple math. 4000/10 equals 400. He doesn't cross it in time. Not to mention even if he did, he's still not going to kill Deoxys before Deoxys does things.
Dude I dont know what kind of math you are doing there. 4000 meters divided by 10 seconds? It would not take Naruto 10 seconds to cross 4000 meters. If you mean that Deoxys would move 400 meters in that time then you would have to tell me why he would move backwards.

And what exactly would Deoxys do.

So basically, even with speed unequalized, Naruto loses to high-mid regen+hax.

Also, I seriously doubt Naruto will have time to summon enough shadow clones to confuse Deoxys before Deoxys Planet busts/TKs

Back