• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto TSB Soul Destruction/Kaguya's Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheFinalOrder said:
^That being the case, I can say that given the binding of Minato's Soul to the Host body wasn't Nullified, only Regenerationn of the Edo Tensei Body was in that specific area as that is the only proof we have.

And because destroying a Edo Tensei Body doesn't affect a soul normally, the fact that Minato's soul was damaged after the Binding was undone is proof that the TSB does infact attack the soul.

The only discent to this notion is based on speculation (No matter how possible it may be)
The soul of his arms were sent back to the afterlife when his arms got destroyed since the TSB nullified the binding effect on that part.

Anyway, since the TSB Soul Destruction is disagreed upon can someone come up with a rule for that one.

My proposed Discussion Rule for Soul Destruction TSB:

Please do not attempt to upgrade the Truth Seeking Orbs from Naruto as being able to destroy Souls through Minato's soul's lost arms. We've had several discussions and even a Staff Discussion regarding it reaching the same conclusion that it does not actually destroy the soul but rather nullifies the Ninjutsu, Edo Tensei.

Since we are done with the TSB discussion, I will provide reasoning for why I disagree with Low-Godly Kaguya as that is the current discussion:

Kaguya is a weird character. Originally she was an Otsutsuki, an alien comparable in biology to the humans of the Naruto world walking around with Chakra inside of her.

Kaguya was sealed by Hagoromo and Hamura into the moo; however, she was split in two for her sealing. Her body (Juubi's body / the Gedo Mazo) was sealed into the moo and her Chakra was dispersed as the 9 Bijuu (along with this, her Chakra that had passed onto Hagoromo and Hamura was dispersed amonst their descendants and when Hagoromo spread Chakra to the world). She was able to be revived once Madara took in the Juubi (filled with Chakra from 8 of the Bijuu and half of the final Bijuu) and casted the Infinite Tsukuyomi and took that Chakra into himself.

Then later on in her fight with Naruto and Sasuke, we see Kaguya losing control of the Chakra of the 9 Bijuu inside her. It goes out of control and reforms into a huge monstrous rabbit. This Chakra stabilizes once Kaguya's absorbs more Chakra from those trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. From it's stabilization it produces a ETSB and Kaguya emerges from the Chakra completely healed. She then claims to be immortal afterwards.

So it's nice Regenerationn, but it clearly is very dependent since before she absorbed more Chakra from those in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Kaguya wasn't even able to regenerate her lost arm before the loss of control and further Chakra absorption when Naruto tore it off. Following that, she also doesn't regenerate her injured arm after Kakashi cut her. Her immortality is also dependent on her body (the Gedo Mazo / Juubi) and the Chakra being amassed together (Chakra from the 9 Bijuu and from those all over the world through the Infinite Tsukuyomi).

Destroying one or the other would seem to kill her as she wouldn't have a means of coming back without a body or without her Chakra amassed together. So she has limited immortality, limited resurecction and limited Regenerationn.

I'd say Type 3 and 8 Immortality (Type 8 since she is reliant on all her Chakra being amassed together and the Gedo Mazo, destroying one or the other would kill her and stop her from reviving).

Resurrection as she can be revived if all the Chakra of the 9 Bijuu is combined with the Chakra of those in the Infinite Tsukuyomi put into the Gedo Mazo.

For Regenerationn, she never displays anything higher than Low-Mid for Regenerationn. She can heal herself by amassing more Chakra from those in the Infinite Tsukyumi, but the limits are not known since she doesn't display healing beyond Low-Mid with it. Since she she didn't heal from Naruto's wound on her until she amassed more Chakra and since she didn't ever heal from Kakashi's injury on her since she didn't amass more Chakra after that point, I don't think it can be upgraded more. Like it obviously can't be Low-Godly because destroying her whole body means destroying the Gedo Mazo which means she no longer has a body to resurrect into for her Chakra to be in.

I pretty much agree with everything IMade wrote.

However I don't think the Resurrection can be put considering the profile of Kaguya we have is when she's whole so their isn't going to be a gedo statue or 9 Biju laying around unless she's split up like before.

The Regenerationn is fine and she already has the rating on her page so that's ok.

The Immortality Type 3 seem fine. But I don't think 8 is necessary as I said before her page is when she's whole so her chakra is already together and the gedo statue is already absorb so you can't destroy it.

So should we add the following discussion rule?

"Please do not attempt to upgrade the Truth Seeking Orbs from Naruto as being able to destroy Souls due to Minato's soul's lost arms. We have had several discussions, and even a Staff Discussio regarding the topic, that all reached the conclusion that the TSOs do not actually destroy the soul, but rather nullify the Edo Tensei Ninjutsu."

I disagree with Imade on the Regenerationn. It's not dependant on her absorbing IT Chakra. It's literally stated in the datsbook that she absorbed the IT Chakra to create the ETSB. It is literally nonsensical to say her feat of turning into chakra is reliant solely on absorbing that chakra when that chakra was absorbed (stated specifically) for ETSB.

Infact, her Unstable Juubi Form is nothing but a blob of Chakra anyways. I'll grab scans.

0688-010
0688-011
0689-004
As we can see, when the Biju Chskra begins to explode out of Kaguya, she ends up invoulentarily transforming into the Juubi which we can see is nothing but a unstable blob of chakra. Kaguya reforms herself after the Biju become stable and uses the IT Chakra to create the ETSB simultaniously.
Note: Imade is making massive speculation on the IT Chskra allowing her to reform. Her reforming and creating the ETSB, while simultanious, are two separate actions, with the absorbtion of IT chakra solely being stated to be used for the latter and empowering herself.

Ontop of this, all perfect Jinchuriki are able to transform into their Biju and turn back human. Kaguya, who is the Juubi would've been able to reform hersrlf without IT Chakra once the Biju became stable anyways due to this fact, which is further proof Imade is wrong in this aspect.

Kaguya should have Immortality, 1, 3 and 8.

8 because, Like I pointed out Souls in Naruto can cross back over into the living world so long as they have a Medium. As shown via Obito, a Soul can come back through their ash. And Kaguya has shown reforming a body from Pure chakra, which souls contain.

That said, if this qualifies as "Ressurrection", sure, but Kaguya would initially only exist as a soul before reforming her body, which still counts as Regenerationn from the soul which is in the description for Low-Godly Regen.

I propose this for Kaguya:

• Low Godly Regenerationn (Can reform her body from pure chskra which souls contain)
  • Ressurection (Can return to the living world as a soul using her body as a Medium)
EDIT: "Possibly" for these. Kaguya hasn't returned her soul to the living and she hasn't reformed her body from being a soul, but the evidence points towards her being able to do it despite the fact she hasn't had to do it.

@Antvasima

I'm fine with that, it can be added.

@TheFinalOrder

Kaguya Regenerationn scales to that of Madara's. Yes, her Ten Tails form is a mass of chakra and she can reform her whole body from chakra but that's only if she turns herself into the Ten Tails before she is killed.

If you obliterated her top half she will die, she won't regenrate, she won't transform into the Ten Tails, she'll go to the afterlife.

This is where your Resurrection idea kicks in. Yes, since Obito used the Kamui to return to the living world as a soul. It's possible for Kaguya to do the same since she also has a Space-Time Ninjutsu (Teleportation) which we know allows her to dimension travel).

Now your Regenerationn idea kicks in. Since she was shown to regenerate from pure chakra she should be able to to regenerate as a soul because it has Chakra in it.

Now I do agree with the possible Resurrection, I won't argue with that one as I can see the reasoning behind it so Possible Resurrection is ok.

Your Regenerationn suggestion is I'm still not for.

Reasoning: Yes Kaguya can regenerate a whole new body when she's in pure chakra form (Ten Tails mode). However just because a soul has Chakra in it doesn't mean she can regenrate from just her soul.

Her body also has chakra in it yet she can't regenerate from being obliterated because she doesn't have that level of regenration outside form her Chakra Mode. So I don't see why we would assume she could in soul form just because it has chakra.

However I'm sure everyone is growing irritated with this discussion. So if the staff members agree with your possible Low Godly Regenerationn then I'm fine with it but I just posted my reasons against so we'll wait.

I'm only in agreement with the Possibile Resurrection.

I have added the new rule. Should we close this thread?

Need to finish this Regenerationn topic.

It's almost concluded, just need input on the last two posts on this thread about it.

We should also add a rule about Low-Godly Regenerationn Kaguya once this thread finishes. There have been multiple discussions about it and we can finally pin it down here.

However, I am still against it for my reasoning and LordGriffin's new reasonings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back