• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Based on what the actual series shows, yes. And if you want to take your unsupported headcanon over what the manga shows, then have fun with that.

@Kin201
>Itachi > Kisame physically already, it's crazy and stubborn. Kisame blatantly survived a Lariat V2 from Bee.

Okay, but why is that important when Itachi scales to people who are just as strong if not stronger (KCM, Kabuto, Sasuke, Kisame himself, etc...)? Couple that with Kisame's own admission that Itachi is stronger (plus his lack of knowledge of the Susano'o), and I think it's very hard to argue that Kisame is stronger.

Edo Itachi scales to EMS Sasuke who scales to KCM2 Naruto. Kisame got blitzed and damaged by KCM1 Naruto. Edo Itachi >>> Kisame. Alive and sick Itachi while half blind scales above CM2 Hebi Sasuke who scales to Deidara. So I don't know if Sick Itachi would physically be above Kisame, likely not. But with Susanoo and Amaterasu his AP would definetely be above Kisame, even while sick.

ngl, it hurts and saddens me that people still have trouble with scaling with naruto in this day and age. like, this shit is easy now, no new info, no nothing. please dont make it harder than it has to be. if yall me to want me to do it, ill do it. no joke, cuz this is sad to watch.

ngl, it hurts and saddens me that people still have trouble with scaling with naruto in this day and age. like, this shit is easy now, no new info, no nothing. please dont make it harder than it has to be. if yall me to want me to do it, ill do it. no joke, cuz this is sad to watch.
Do the scaling.

What exactly do you have in mind?

Yeah? Got any antifeats to propose for revisions?
  • Boruto's Vanishing Rasengan (which canonically has weak AP) is enough to damage Fused Momoshiki and give him a painful bruise, and Gaara's sand can block Fused Momoshiki's punch.
  • Two Kage-level opponents can match Momoshiki or Kinshiki, the Boruto movie novel which covers what happened off-screen is even pretty explicit about it.
  • The whole time-travel arc.
  • Naruto has this thing where he can react to a chakra-powered Shinobi-ware light beam... but base Kawaki did the same.
  • Boro is someone Kara would entrust to defeat Naruto or Sasuke, and Kara would send him to deal with opponents more powerful than Delta, but his base stats are irredeemably abysmal and very possibly below Jonin level (his durability and speed are even lower than the Boruto brats), and his offensive 'hax' amounts to a slow-acting and visible paralysis gas, as if poison gas is all it takes to not get obliterated by Naruto and Sasuke in their peak.
  • Shikadai can fight with Boruto on equal grounds, but sound is considered fast for Shikadai.

As I said, gonna be fun.

slayer and itachi, gimme the characters u want (im not gonna do a long ass, verse-covering list unless i have to), time period, and ill do it here.

Since I heard that we are getting rid of tier 7-A, which 7-A characters are gonna get upgraded to High 7-A, and which ones are getting downgraded to 7-B/7-C?

• Boruto's Vanishing Rasengan (which canonically has weak AP) is enough to damage Fused Momoshiki and give him a painful bruise, and Gaara's sand can block Fused Momoshiki's punch.
  • Two Kage-level opponents can match Momoshiki or Kinshiki, the Boruto movie novel which covers what happened off-screen is even pretty explicit about it.
  • The whole time-travel arc.
  • Naruto has this thing where he can react to a chakra-powered Shinobi-ware light beam... but base Kawaki did the same.
  • Boro is someone Kara would entrust to defeat Naruto or Sasuke, and Kara would send him to deal with opponents more powerful than Delta, but his base stats are irredeemably abysmal and very possibly below Jonin level (his durability and speed are even lower than the Boruto brats), and his offensive 'hax' amounts to a slow-acting and visible paralysis gas, as if poison gas is all it takes to not get obliterated by Naruto and Sasuke in their peak.
  • Shikadai can fight with Boruto on equal grounds, but sound is considered fast for Shikadai.

As I said, gonna be fun.
1 to 5 are outliers

1 to 5 are outliers
boruto's rasengan has actually shown high AP regardless of its weak showings before. but yes, him damaging momoshiki is a massive outlier, when he couldnt do anything to the new kara guy, who is << momoshiki.

kinshiki is consistent ngl. he was being matched by base sasuke who used no offensive jutsu whatsoever, who had 1 arm, who had only his basic shanringan active, and who had to hold back cuz he couldnt afford to waste chakra, otherwise, he wouldnt be able to come back home. two kages being around that level seems legit to me.

time travel arc is time travel arc lol

kawaki's thing was just another outlier. simply that

idk how tf yall consider boro to be below jonin lvl when even PTS shikamaru by the sasuke rescue mission was about as half as strong a jonin. literally. (sound 4 scaling people). boro is 100% stronger than ao, by a lot. they just wanted to make the kids look cool.

sound was considered fast even until the sasori vs sakura nad chiyo fight, in case yall didnt know. thats how fast his needles flew.

sound was considered fast even until the sasori vs sakura nad chiyo fight, in case yall didnt know. thats how fast his needles flew.
Bro Sasuke in the forest of death casually dodges supersonic waves while carrying Sakura. Naruto in land of waves performs a supersonic feat. Temari casually performs a high hypersonic feat. 7 year old Gaaras sand has a high hypersonic feat. So sound is fodder in the Narutoverse.

Bro Sasuke in the forest of death casually dodges supersonic waves while carrying Sakura. Naruto in land of waves performs a supersonic feat. Temari casually performs a high hypersonic feat. 7 year old Gaaras sand has a high hypersonic feat. So sound is fodder in the Narutoverse.
sasuke in the forest of death was also getting his ass handed to him by sound users before he had to use a 10x amp. naruto in land of waves did that feat, then got compltely ******* outclassed by a held back, weaker lee, who got ****** by sound users. temari also has an attack that can destroy the whole universe iirc. u mean his mom's sand? that he cant actually control? shit, he didnt even know it was his mom's lmao it defends him by itself. plus, base lee without his weights was ******** on that sand my boy.

sasuke in the forest of death was also getting his ass handed to him by sound users before he had to use a 10x amp. naruto in land of waves did that feat, then got compltely ******* outclassed by a held back, weaker lee, who got ****** by sound users. temari also has an attack that can destroy the whole universe iirc. u mean his mom's sand? that he cant actually control? shit, he didnt even know it was his mom's lmao it defends him by itself. plus, base lee without his weights was ******** on that sand my boy.
Sasuke was in CM1 so it wasn't anywhere near 10x amp, and the 10x amp is only for AP not speed. And just because sound users were stronger than him before the amp doesn't mean that he or Naruto were slower than sound. Temaris universe statement is a dumb databook hyperboly, her swating sound was a calced feat. Gaaras automatic sand is at least Mach 30 and it was completely blitzed and outrun by weightless Lee, the same speed Sasuke has in the chunnin exams without even using his sharingan. So stop this downplaying bullshit. Sound is slow even when compared to genin.

The Temari statement is a mistranslation that isn’t even literal. The Japanese word sekai translates to both world and universe, and it’s supposed to say world in the databook. The statement is basically “blows the world away,” which very clearly means surprising the world and not destroying it.

Trying to use “muh universal Temari” as a point is, quite frankly, stupid.

On top of that, how the hell is it supposed to be a counter to the fact that she has a High Hypersonic calc? That makes literally no sense. Especially when the databook statement applies to jōnin Temari, not the genin Temari that performed the High Hypersonic feat.

Last edited:
Sasuke was in CM1 so it wasn't anywhere near 10x amp, and the 10x amp is only for AP not speed. And just because sound users were stronger than him before the amp doesn't mean that he or Naruto were slower than sound. Temaris universe statement is a dumb databook hyperboly, her swating sound was a calced feat. Gaaras automatic sand is at least Mach 30 and it was completely blitzed and outrun by weightless Lee, the same speed Sasuke has in the chunnin exams without even using his sharingan. So stop this downplaying bullshit. Sound is slow even when compared to genin.
how do u know its not nowhere near? i mean, it was clearly a massive amp. how do u know its for AP only? i didnt say they were stronger exatcly either. in fact, sasuke, naruto, kabuto, and sakura all faced a sound attack and were compltely ****** by it. a casual one too, btw. remember, in that room when kabuto pulled out those cards? yeah, explain me that shit bitch.
for temari, i was just giving u an example regarding shit like that. plus, shikamaru couldnt even react to that attack, while temari casually swatted it? u really think temari can bltiz him like that? their first fight comes to mind lol
yup, like i said, lee had problems with the sound ninja's attacks, but is faster than gaara's sand. good luck with that.

The Temari statement is a mistranslation that isn’t even literal. The Japanese word sekai translates to both world and universe, and it’s supposed to say world in the databook. The statement is basically “blows the world away,” which very clearly means surprising the world and not destroying it.

Trying to use “muh universal Temari” as a point is, quite frankly, stupid.

On top of that, how the hell is it supposed to be a counter to the fact that she has a High Hypersonic calc? That makes literally no sense. Especially when the databook statement applies to jōnin Temari, not the genin Temari that performed the High Hypersonic feat.
hmmm trust the calcs we have here (that can range from a feat going to high 8C all the way to 8A btw), OR trust them having trouble with supersonic shit and my own gut instead of random people on the internet.... tough choice ngl
PS of course the temari argument is trash lmao wtf did u expect smh

Just because they got damaged by sound attacks doesn't mean that they were slower than sound, and Rock Lee got ****** when he blocked a punch and then got hit with a omnidirectional sound wave that he couldn't dodge because Dosus hand was right next to his ear. Not to mention that he still had his weights on. So stop with your dumb sound level downplay. Is Pain now slower than sound just because he got affected by a sound genjutsu? LMAO! Downplaying Sasori to sound level like you did a few posts ago is 100 times worse than wanking Kaguya to Universal.

but u said mach 30 tho. 30 times the speed of that attack. what happened to that? so kabuto, lee, sasuke, naruto, and who tf else all had trouble with the sound attacks (shino as well actually), even though they are mach 30, according to u.
wtf does genjutsu have to do with this lol love how u still havent talked about temari >> shikamaru, and how u prolly wont either.
"Downplaying Sasori to sound level like you did a few posts ago is 100 times worse than wanking Kaguya to Universal." the moment u said this, i noticed who I was talking to. good day bro.

Mach 30 was Sasuke during chunnin exams and weightless Lee, not characters that were fighting the sound shinobi in the forest of death. And retrieval arc Temari >>> Shikamaru you are correct.

Mach 30 was Sasuke during chunnin exams and weightless Lee, not characters that were fighting the sound shinobi in the forest of death. And retrieval arc Temari >>> Shikamaru you are correct.
thats the same sasuke who was inferior to lee by a lot, who got ****** by sound attacks? who was also inferior to kabuto, who also got ****** by sound attacks? and likely also below shino, who also got ****** by sound speed attacks? just making sure.
so yeah, temari can blitz shikamaru then. she moves about like, 30+ times faster than him, since he couldnt react to tayuya's attacks, while temari casually swatted them. nice

Let me be more clear, Mach 30 is the chunnin exam finals Sasuke, the one who fights Gaara, not the one that got ****** by Lee. Also Temari is only Mach 20-30 in the retrieval arc, Shikamaru at the same arc is slower but he should still be way above the speed of sound.

Let me be more clear, Mach 30 is the chunnin exam finals Sasuke, the one who fights Gaara, not the one that got ****** by Lee. Also Temari is only Mach 20-30 in the retrieval arc, Shikamaru at the same arc is slower but he should still be way above the speed of sound.
the same sound that tayuya used on him?

Dude..... sound genjutsu is an invisible omnidirectional blast that you can't really dodge. Once you hear it its already too late because you will be caught under a genjutsu. That same sound genjutsu worked on Itachi and Sasuke. That doesn't mean that Shikamaru can't dodge normal attacks that are faster than sound. Stop being stupid. I am tired of explaining simple concepts to you like you are 10 years old.

Dude..... sound genjutsu is an invisible omnidirectional blast that you can't really dodge. Once you hear it its already too late because you will be caught under a genjutsu. That same sound genjutsu worked on Itachi and Sasuke. That doesn't mean that Shikamaru can't dodge normal attacks that are faster than sound. Stop being stupid. I am tired of explaining simple concepts to you like you are 10 years old.
wait, if its too late, then how did temari even deflect it?

Learn how to read. I never said that its impossible to deflect, just that you can't dodge it normaly. You can escape it by running away from your opponent, but most people woudn't do that especially since Tayuya uses it while she is hidden so people don't even know what she is doing. Also I said that its too late if you HEAR the sound. Temari deflected it before she heard it. Watch the damn show.

CRT's can be made now, so what's going to be made first?

I'm very interested to see what's going to go down

Back