• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Shippuden: Removal of 7-A+ for Top and High Tiers

Also I dont think Mei's melting should count to AP as that is hax, her water jutsu is good enough. I dont think she has any striking strength feats though so that should probably be Unknown.
She was melting the Susano'o with Lava, so I think it should count towards AP. Agreed on striking though.

We should now be attempting to scale the 5 Kage, Itachi and Sakura and who ever scales to them, like EMS Sasuke and MS Sasuke with some jutsu.
Yep, that’s why I provided the scans for them earlier. Although unless we scale MS Sasuke from A, EMS might be a bit difficult.
She was melting the Susano'o with Lava, so I think it should count towards AP. Agreed on striking though.
I agree with this. But even if you didn’t count her Lava Release as AP for some reason, she’d still scale to Madara in AP and durability.

I agree with this. But even if you didn’t count her Lava Release as AP for some reason, she’d still scale to Madara in AP and durability.
Her lava release just melts people which ignores durability and yeah I agree to the others its just her striking strength.

The same goes for Onoki, His golems, earth release and other non jinton stuff scale as well as durability but his striking strength doesnt.

Although unless we scale MS Sasuke from A, EMS might be a bit difficult.
I suggest we leave Sasuke for now until we're done with the characters we're currently working on because he's kinda nuanced. He deserves a focused discussion onto himself tbh.

Her lava release just melts people which ignores durability and yeah I agree to the others its just her striking strength.
The Susano'o is an energy construct though, so I don't see why it would have a particular weakness towards heat or melting. I think it's a clear cut case of her Jutsu's AP overcoming the Susano'o's durability to an extent.

The Susano'o is an energy construct though, so I don't see why it would have a particular weakness towards heat or melting. I think it's a clear cut case of her Jutsu's AP overcoming the Susano'o's durability to an extent.
I mean it could also just mean that her acid bypasses energy constructs too. I mean it wont make a difference on the profile her AP would still be High 7-A with like normal water jutsu and the typical lava blast. I just mean the melting specifically.

I mean it could also just mean that her acid bypasses energy constructs too. I mean it wont make a difference on the profile her AP would still be High 7-A with like normal water jutsu and the typical lava blast. I just mean the melting specifically.
What other High 7-A feats does she have besides melting the Susano'o?

The real scaling we would have to do is removing characters scaling directly to kirin, but those characters would be scaling to pre war arc. Have we come to a conclusion on the 5 Kage scaling?

Unless someone has any problems and they haven’t listed their grievances yet, I think we’re fine here.

For A (Fourth Raikage), we would have to work on his justifications as he is scaled to Mu.
A is pretty easy tbh.

Large Mountain level (B stated that his full power can kill KCM Naruto, and he was able to fight Madara alongside the rest of the Kage)

A is pretty easy tbh.

Large Mountain level (B stated that his full power can kill KCM Naruto, and he was able to fight Madara alongside the rest of the Kage)
Does he do that in base, or is that in reference to his lightning armor? Also could you post some scans? I made a sandbox to add all the characters to.

This is what Pain's justifications should look like, imo.

Nagato (Pain)

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Fought Sage Mode Naruto and dispersed his Rasenshuriken with his Shinra Tensei, even while extremely drained. Fought and defeated Sage Mode Jiraiya, with Jiraiya admitting that even with Sage Mode the combined might of 3 of the weaker Paths was enough to kill him) | At least Large Mountain level (Fought and damaged Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto and Killer B, with Naruto noting that he is much stronger due to not distributing his power over six dead bodies anymore. He casually restrained both KCM Naruto and Killer B, and overpowered Naruto in a soul tug of war)

Striking Strength: Large Mountain Class (The Asura Path managed to rip off Sage Mode Jiraiya's arm with one strike, and Tendo Pain should be just as strong, if not stronger)

Durability Large Mountain level (Withstood multiple hits from Sage Mode Naruto, even while extremely exhausted. Withstood getting hit by the recoil of his own Shinra Tensei. Survived the partial explosion Bijū Bomb from Six-Tailed Kyūbi Cloak Naruto)

I'll help Wrath write up Ay's justifications next.

...lava doesn't negate durability.
Her jutsu seems to be a lot more like acidic sludge than literal lava. It only looks like lava in the anime when it was first used (looks a lot different later on IIRC).

Bumping this. I created a thread about profile formatting. It'll be easy to apply some ratings and read the profiles.

Back