• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Part II Revisions (Multipliers/Calculations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damage3245 there is still rain over the lake area which makes sense considering it it still part of the territory of Amegakure and would be an easy entry point for shinobi if not covered.
pltjdvn.jpg

As for the KE, considering not only the fact that the clouds were moved quickly based on the speed I calculated, they were also created from Nagato’s chakra meaning he would easily have control over them and could move them as he liked. Furthermore, on the cloud creation page itself it says:
  1. Condensation, for creation, or vaporization, for destruction, of clouds. This should be used if clouds are created or destroyed, by condensing / vaporizing the water that makes up the cloud. If the cloud creation includes the creation of great amounts of natural winds, in other words storms, CAPE should be used instead.
considering they are created by Pain’s chakra, and more than likely moved because of it, I decided to go with KE.

@Shadowbokunohero I'll respond after we get this stuff done, because now I'm just typing walls of text while we don't even have the base scaling down for Beginning of Shippuden.
Why wouldn’t its dura be greater than base Madara’s? Extra dura is kinda the point of the Susano’o.
Madara's perfect Susanoo rivaled the Wood Golem which is stated in databooks to be equal to Kurama.
His humanoid Susanoo (not perfect) had at least a 10x amp (likely much higher) from Sage Mode.
Naruto's Bijuu mode (half of Kurama) without Sage Mode, jumped on it and smashed it to oblivion with 1 tail, then when all 9 of them smash it, Madara's body comes out perfectly fine except a perfectly cut arm (Idky it wasn't smashed or anything, it looks like a prosthetic just fell off) and the technique from Shukaku that put holes in his body. But don't worry about it now, we'll focus on War Arc when we get there.

@Wrath_Of_Itachi @LordTracer @Damage3245 @UchihaSlayer96 @M3X @Padaruyos @Shadowbokunohero @Metalija should we make new threads specifically for certain arcs?

Alright, let’s just make a new thread summarizing the stuff in here and go from there.

Agreed. Naruto gains 1 technique in his base throughout the entire show. All his training afterwards was specifically for new modes. Unless you mean EOS Base Naruto, who's regular rasengan destroyed the VOTE, I don't agree that he should get a new key.

Let's work with 2/3 arcs per thread. Kazekage Rescue, Immortal Arc (Kakuzu and Hidan) and finally Pain Arc.

Instead of deciding first how many keys Naruto should have and if he should only have one base key, we should look at what ratings and scaling we get first - then judge what changes are big enough to warrant keys / new keys.

Even if we end up with too many keys, it is possible to just split the profile up like we've already done.

Instead of deciding first how many keys Naruto should have and if he should only have one base key, we should look at what ratings and scaling we get first - then judge what changes are big enough to warrant keys / new keys.

Even if we end up with too many keys, it is possible to just split the profile up like we've already done.
good idea. massive oversight on our part until now lmao.

I second this. Naruto doesn't have that many feats in base, so

1. We need to compile the list of worthy feats and calcs Base Naruto has in each arc
2. Discuss what keys should be made for it, which arcs should get combined feats
3. Notable techniques, weaknesses, and abilities he has.
And that's it. Base Naruto isn't really used except BoS, so I say we should get the big arcs ones first then worry about base Naruto later.

I third this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back