• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #4

the minato spee calc ties in with the Kirin calc that got finished which scales to Itachi and Sasuke who fought A

Yeah that is old. From like september last year. It was before we did the revisions I think.

what revision lol we havent finished the current ones which are very very important like the Ap upgrades for the jonins and the speed revisions

Chunin exams part one. Intro to the other village examinees. 20km run through traps. Followed by the movie true or false thing. And really that was it.

Cool, I guess. I wanna see how they do things after the Momoshiki arc is done.

Maybe they'll finally push the manga to weekly.

Yeah honestly I a just thinking maybe give it a week and if nothing more happens ignore it.

Alright guys we have got an evaluation from Kep and it seems to be fine. Let us get the speed evaluations done. mach 3000 from people who scale to Hebi Sasuke and Itachi. Subrelavistic reactions for Minato. And the current sub-relavistics go up by like mach 1000.

Well we just have to apply the Changes above which i can do as soon as we agree with who exactly scales to 3000 mach and the minato calc

and i will also need allowance from BFF,Kep or any other Admin

okay time to get the list again

Naruto(KCM and up) maybe sage mode scaling from pain

Ay

Itachi

Sasuke

Kabuto

Killer Bee

Kissame

Guy

Kakashi(fought Deva and Asura path pain, also fought Obito)

Nagato

Gaara maybe

Madara

Hashi

Tobiramo

Hiruzen

Danzo(fought on par with Sasuke)

it has most of the ninja from the list and i cant femember the others but it didnt have too many ninja. We still need to discuss if Mei should be on the list and i think Orchimaru and the Tsuchikage

Mei is definetely on the list

She has fought with madara

Intercepted Black Zetsu who could react and dodged an attack from KCM naruto

Orochimaru fought with Hiruzen and could react to Sasukes chidori even when his body was fully rejecting him

This scales to Tsunade and Jiraiya

tbh those really are all of the strong ninja after the pain arc tbh. I dont know about the Edo Tenseis, shit Deidara scales also i just remembered he fought sasuke and almost killed him. Myabe Pervy Sage not too sure tho, and Konan for fighting Obito.

Naruto(Sage mode and up)

Lightning armor Ay(Blitzed Sasuke)

Itachi(Fought with Sasuke,Kcm naruto and Killer bee)

Sasuke(Its his feat)

Kabuto sage mode(Fought with Itachi and Sasuke)

Killer Bee all forms (Casually fought with Taka)

Kisame part 2 and onwards(Fought with Guy and later on with Bee)

Guy 6 gates and onwards(Fought with Kisame)

Kakashi pre ninja war and up(Fought deva path and Sasuke)

Nagato(Fought against KCM naruto and Bee)

Gaara(Stopped Sasukes amaterasu with his sand,Fought Madara)

Madara(Easily dodged Gaaras sand attacks,Fought Hashirama multiple times,Superior to Obito)

Hashi(Fought Madara)

Tobiramo(Fought Izuna who was equal to Pre EMS Madara)

Hiruzen(Fought Orochimaru)

Danzo(fought on par with Sasuke)

Mei(Intercepted black zetsu who can dodge attacks from KCM naruto)

Tsunade(Fought Orochimaru,Fought Madara)

Jiraiya(Fought Orochimaru)

Black Zetsu(Dodged an attack from KCM Naruto)

Onoki(Sasuke couldnt dodge his Jinton,Fought Madara and Deidara)

Deidara(Fought sasuke)

Tobi/Obito (Fought Minato,Saved Sasuke from Onokis Jinton,Fought KCM2 naruto equally)

Konan(Somewhat kept up with Tobi)

rest of Taka(can keep up with Sasuke and somewhat fight Bee)

Sai(Briefly fought with Sasuke and Fought with Deidara in the Great ninja war)

Ino new era(Fought with Sai)

Muu(Comparable to Onoki)

Gengetsu(Fought Muu to death)

Lightning armor A third raikege (Briefly fought with Kcm naruto)

)hisui(Reacted to a suprise attack from Danzo

A4 blitzed MS Sasuke.

Base Naruto who fight against Deva Path.

While fighting against Gokage, Madara never takes them seriously before Edo Tensei release and after that stomped them.

Tobirama fastest person in his era.

Don't assume they always fight against each other with their max speed, you need to look to context of the story.

when did yamato fight Sasuke lol. I remember sasuke stumping Yamato. Also i dont really know about sakura too cause she did get saved by Naruto and sasuke the same chapter and imo she only displayed new power. If we go by that logic she should be sub rel for keeping up with Naruto and sasuke in the last attack on Kaguya. Everythinh else looks good tho. If we do include her in the upgrade he stats will need to say something like "could briefly keep up with Naruto and Sasuke". Wait she doest scale i just read the chapter and that was base Naruto. She didnt do really anything else tbh. After Naruto used KCM sakura was healing ninja not really fighitng. Sorry i just dont see the logic in this. I would consider her as adult to scale since she fought Shin Uchiha who could react to sasukes sword. Also when did Ino fight sai and if she scales then her whole team scales

Madara couldnt dodge Meis Water dragon or Onokis giant Jinton cube in that fight so that is pointless

It is unknown how he stomped them he could have been using PS but we dont know so please dont mention it

Tobirama is fastest only cause of Flying raijin

If u are facing off a enemy that is ready to kill u there is no reason to assume the characters wouldnt give everything they have

Also who is A4?

Nvm fourth raikage i did mention it above that he blitzed Sasuke

naw bro Madara couldnt dodge Mei's water dragon but he could react to KCM2 naruto with mini tailed beast bomb with ease. I smell PIS. Mei shouldnt scale for fighting madara but instead for Zetsu and damn lmfao we forgot about Chojiro

Back