• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Young link's moon feats

You put Hyrule warriors Young link at moon level for cutting a building sized moon in half yet when Naruto defeats someone who cut a moon sized moon in half, while holding back a-lot and he's only multi-continental.

Hyrule warriors young link needs a nerf at least.

wait that wasn't majora's moon right? if it was then there are reasons which include majora's warping and a pocket dimension inside

It's fuuny that Link is Moon Level for cutting through a Moon that small when other characters have done better feats.

I said it must be the thought that counts which put Link at that level because that's not Moon Level according to this wiki and the Moon was way too small to be Moon Level in the first place.

Ya get me?

Non-Bias said:
It's fuuny that Link is Moon Level for cutting through a Moon that small when other characters have done better feats.
I said it must be the thought that counts which put Link at that level because that's not Moon Level according to this wiki and the Moon was way too small to be Moon Level in the first place.

Ya get me?
Yeah.

Back