• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Sasuke vs. Deoxys and Mewtwo

Naruto senjutsu of the six paths render 4 by danteg9 2-d7jkdy2
Sasuke uchiha sharingan rinnegan by xuzumaki-d8mbdo1
386Deoxys-Attack
Shadow mewtwo
In character
Fight to the death

Scenario 1: Speed Equalized

Scenario 2: Speed unequalized

Since apparently it isn't already clear, This is Shadow Mewtwo

Not SMD versions

Hmm. I'm pretty sure that we're using Shadow Mewtwo not normal Mewtwo so...

1. 50/50 (Sasuke has better hax, but the PKMN have Calm Mind, better range, double team,Teleport, Protect, and Recover)

2.Shadow Mewtwo and Deoxys

Not sure if Naruto team can bypass Deoxys full body regen which is nigh instant. And if Mewtwo can use every move pokemon team should win handily.

Pokemon battles are confusing

How are they going to catch the Pokes when they fly and Mewtwo uses Gravity? Speed Equalized regardless, they'll have enough time to lift off the ground.

Both rounds go to Deoxys and Meetwo because they both have move that can protect them(Mewtwo-Barrier, Deoxys-Protect) and they both can use recover to heal themselves.

R1)Naruto and Sasuke. Mewtwo isn't strong enough to to be a big threat to them so it's basically 2 vs 1.

R2) Mewtwo and Deoxys. Deoxys is to fast for naruto and sasuke. Mewtwo once again isn't really a factor due to lesser ap, and durability. Deoxys wins this by himself via speed blitz.

YubbelSeraphim said:
R1)Naruto and Sasuke. Mewtwo isn't strong enough to to be a big threat to them so it's basically 2 vs 1.
R2) Mewtwo and Deoxys. Deoxys is to fast for naruto and sasuke. Mewtwo once again isn't really a factor due to lesser ap, and durability. Deoxys wins this by himself via speed blitz.
You do realise this is Shadow Mewtwo right? I thought the Picture spoke for itself.

Judging by the picture choice, I assume you are using Shadow Mewtwo, which in that case, I'd say that Mewtwo and Deoxys win both rounds.

Mewtwo and Deoxys each round. Round 1:Mewtwo proceeds to continously smash Naruto and Sasuke into the ground, then Deoxys one shots with Psycho Boost. Round 2:Blitzed.

You people do realize the mewtwo profile we use is a composiste so if you want to be simple the compisiste is planet level and sub rel.

For both rounds I pick the Pokémon team.

Speed and AP make allot of difference. Naruto might fair much better, but as a team with Sasuke, they aren't good enough to work well together. Most Pokémon can be trained to work together. And with the many forms and faces of both Deoxys and Mewtwo (assuming Shadow Mewtwo can mega evolve as well), they would need to do allot more than what they usually do in a fight, especially, considering the amount of variety they would need to adapt to in the fights.

Just saw Metwo's wiki and I'd say it's a stomp. Naruto and Sasuke are Moon level+ but Mewtwo is drawf star level. Mewtwo= Sub Relativistic. Naruto and Sasuke= MHS.

Heck, you can get rid of Deoxys and Metwo would still beat them. No matter what technque they use, they can't harm something with drawf star level durability. Their only chance is genjutsu and even that might not work on Mewtwo and Sasuke might not even have the speed to cast it on Mewtwo in round 2.

Round 1.) Mewtwo and Deoxys wins this 9/10.

Round 2.) Such a stomp that it should be illegal.

Back