• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naraku vs Darquesse (Battle for #5 Low 7-B)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Naraku vs Darquesse

Low 7-B versions of both.

Speed Equal

SBA otherwise.

I remember a few years ago this thread was closed because people were saying Naraku stomps. Let's see if that is actually the case.

Last edited:
She has soul (and matter + energy) erasing flames. That should suffice.

For Naraku I would guess Miasma or physical attacks.
For Darquesse it depends if she is in the mood to play... Physical combat is an option, though unlikely given that she will know of the Miasma with her extrasensory perception. More likely would be telekinesis to destroy vital organs and manipulation of Naraku's supernatural energy. If she feels mean she can also use her telekinesis to disperse Naraku on a subatomic level.
Once she notices his regeneration she should go for the black flames, though.

can she survive his Miasma's poison ?
if she can then i think should could take it

Between telekinesis, air manipulation, forcefields (which he can corrode, but not instantaneously) and the ability to disintegrate the Miasma on a subatomar level she has plenty of options to keep it away from herself.
I don't think she would have any problem healing herself from it either.

Darquess FRA, she will not be in 5th for long tho, i just need to find a Nasuverse character able to kill Darquesse consistently.

0-5
or
0-6 if I consider my own vote.

If the rule is the way i remember it, since you created a match with the 5th spot in a list, which just happened to be Naraku, it probably counts as "matches you didn't have the idea for".

If the rule is the way i remember it, since you created a match with the 5th spot in a list, which just happened to be Naraku, it probably counts as "matches you didn't have the idea for".
If I didn't miss anything there is no rule stating you can't vote on your own matches at all. It's more that it just doesn't look good to vote on matches you made yourself because it makes it seem like you're just trying to farm wins for your favoured character.

Wait, it isn't actually a rule? I was sure it was the page of the versus rules. Anyway, 6 votes, one more and Darq wins.

Since Earthbound will be removed, she can probably be in 5th after this battle is concluded and Fate goes to 3rd.

Back