• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Hax CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai641001

He/Him
VS Battles
Translation Helper
Hi, i went through some interesting panels while reading NNT/4kota so i wanted to share them with you And have your opinion.

Merlin:
-Light Manip (Here)
-Sound Manip (Here)
-Healing (Here)

Here Merlin created the orbs

Also she should have:
-Portal Creation (Here)

-Blessed (Here)

Ban:
-Resistance to paralysis inducement(Here)
-Resistance to cold Manip (down to -272.29 degrees C Here) due to This
-Resistance to Regen negation (He survived And his regen worked even though Hellfire have Regen negation)

Supreme deity:
-Elemental Intangibility, Inorganic Physiology(Type 1. While she's turned into light/energy particles. Traveled from the Celestial Realm to Britannia as a shower of light/energy particles.)
-Limited Absorbtion (Can absorb magic that similar to her magic, which is light, beam and holy based magic attack)
-Resistance to Paralysis inducment (Capable to resist Gowther breaker off which can render an opponent completely immobile for up to ten seconds by severing the connection between their nerves)
-Forcefield Creation: (Here)

Escanor/Mael/Sariel/Tarmiel/Gawain:
-Regeneration Negation via Grace (Mid: Derieri had her regeneration negated by Sariel's Tornada Garce, even after transforming into a Indura
it didn't regenerate her lost arm)

-Resistance to regeneration negation (This is almost Green):
Zeldris: (Here, Here)
Estarossa: (Here)

The effects for the commandments Purity and Reticence should be added to Estarossa's Commandment list as well

Fraudrin:
-Immortality Type 2 And 6:
His body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to survive over time which should qualify as type 2 he also existed without a body and as a mass of magic that parasites And possess people here

Demon King:
-Immortality type 8 with 10 commandments
Can survive anything if it doesn’t destroy the commandments (Here)
-Commandments should be listed as Optional Equipments
-Every hax related to the use of the commandments (I Made the list at the end of this)

Zeldris:
Limited Instinctive reaction via:
Ominous Nebula is a technique of extreme concentration where Zeldris revolves his dark energy around him at immense speeds to the point of seeming invisible, creating a vortex that surrounds and attracts all living beings around him. This power makes the air flow and creates a vacuum and everything that comes in contact with it is sliced by Zeldris at a god-like speed by pure reflexes, making this technique a Full React「全反応フルリアクト, Furu Riakuto」. The attack power of the technique is virtually insurmountable as any object or person that comes into Zeldris' stance radius is instantly diced or knock away by instinct unless they possess sufficient fortitude or can destroy Zeldris' blade. The technique was powerful enough to damage Escanor in his state as The One albeit with only some cuts and bruises while in comparison Assault Mode Meliodas' Kami Chigiri had no effect.

Gowther:
Resistance Negation (Could remove DK’s magic despite him being resistant to power null)

Meliodas:
Immunity to soul manipulation And empathic manipulation in Assault Mode Post revival due to his emotions being stolen

Resistance to Heat manip (at least up to 5x the heat of the sun): Here And it’s been discussed Here

The effects for the commandments Patience and Repose should be added to Meliodas' Commandments list as well

-Possible Resistance Negation And Deconstruction via True Magic: True magic can disintegrate the Demon King even though higher level Demons can normally resist it. (Someone argued for it being E.E lmk what y’all think about that)
Limited instinctive reactions [Darkness armor] No-sells a slash from Hellbram his darkness seems to move by itself in order to protect him

For Demons/King/Gloxinia:
-Acrobatics: They can dodge attacks mid air using their darkness as wings (Here)

For any of the commandments user:
They resist to any commandments except their own
Here

Nerobasta/High Ranking Goddesses
-Resistance to curse Manip:Nerobasta was within range of Grayroad and Derieri when she killed these two Demons.

Resistance to cold Manip (down to -272.29 degrees C Here) due to This:
-Hawk
-Wild
-DK
-Meli
-Ban

Commandments:
DK/Melascula:
Fire manip + Curse Manip with Faith

DK/Meli/Estarossa:

Sealing + Curse manip with Love

DK/Grayroad/Meli:

Age manip + Curse manip with Pacifism

DK/Zeno/Drole/Meli:

Pain manip + Curse manip with Patience

DK/Calmadios/Zeldris/Meli:

Mind manip + Curse manip with Piety

DK/Derrierie/Estarossa:

Disease manip + Curse manip with Purity

DK/Aranak/Gloxinia/Meli:
Sealing/Powernull+
Curse manip with Repose

DK/Monspeet/Estarossa:

??? (Maybe sound manip) + Curse manip with Reticence

DK/Gowther (demon)/Fraudrin/Meli:

Mind manip + empathic manip + Curse manip with Selflessness

DK/galand/Estarossa:

Pétrification + Curse manip with Truth

The commandments should have resistance negation for affecting the holder despite their resistances as shown with the commandment of selflessness and doll gowther and many other examples

Agree: Zelas/Speedster/Me/Youtubeforking/Mitch
Neutral: 0
Partially disagree:
Mageman (For now)
Disagree: 0

Green: Accepted
Yellow: Waiting for more input
Red: Refused

Last edited:
Hi, i went through some interesting panels while reading NNT/4kota so i wanted to share them with you And have your opinion.

Merlin:
-Light Manip (Here)
-Sound Manip (Here)
-Healing (Here)

Here we can see that she is the one that created the orbs that’s why it should be listed in her profile with a mention about it also being optional equipment

Also she should have:
-Portal Creation (Here)
Translation Portal Creation:
Meliodas: « Here we are »
Escanor: « Ah did we arrive to Édimbourg ? »
Meliodas: « Merlin’s portals are as practical as ever »
Source: Seven deadly sins Original Sin Chapter 2 page 11

-Blessed (Here)

Ban:
-Resistance to paralysis inducement (Here)

Translation of the two red parts:
Rosebush: « No these are tentacles ! Each one of them ends with a poisoned needle that paralyse my prey. That’s why they call me the Rosebush »

Ban: « Your paralyzing has no effect on me »
Source: Seven Deadly Sins Original Sin Chapter 2 page 7 And 8

Of course if y’all have time you Can search the English panels (I can’t find it)
Here for the portal
And here for ban

Merlin:
-Light Manip (Here)
-Sound Manip (Here)
-Healing (Here)

Here we can see that she is the one that created the orbs that’s why it should be listed in her profile with a mention about it also being optional equipment

Also she should have:
-Portal Creation (Here)

-Blessed (Here)

Ban:
-Resistance to paralysis inducement (Here)

Of course if y’all have time you Can search the English panels (I can’t find it)

Edit: (Someone asked me to add that)
Supreme deity:
-Invulnerability (Can't be harm by physical damage)
-Limited Absorbtion (Can absorb magic that similar to her magic, which is light, beam and holy based magic attack)
-Resistance to Paralysis inducment (Capable to resist Gowther breaker off which can render an opponent completely immobile for up to ten seconds by severing the connection between their nerves)
I agree.

Merlin should only have Healing via Incantation Orb. I'm pretty sure she says that she can't use healing spells or something like that as that's the Druid's domain.
The Ban thing feels more like just Resistance to Poison.
Supreme Deity was just immune to Ban using stolen SD magic. At least that's how I remember it. If you have a scan of it, please share that one.

Disagree with Gawain getting Regen Neg. We currently have no reason to assume Gawain has the Sunshine grace.
In fact, I don't think that's really Regen Neg at all. Demons can't recreate their lost limbs, only reattach. If you have a scan that shows them recreating a lost limb, then I guess it's fine, but Gawain still shouldn't get it. At least not yet.

The rest is fine I think.

Merlin should only have Healing via Incantation Orb. I'm pretty sure she says that she can't use healing spells or something like that as that's the Druid's domain.
Supreme Deity was just immune to Ban using stolen SD magic. At least that's how I remember it. If you have a scan of it, please share that one.

Disagree with Gawain getting Regen Neg. We currently have no reason to assume Gawain has the Sunshine grace.
In fact, I don't think that's really Regen Neg at all. Demons can't recreate their lost limbs, only reattach. If you have a scan that shows them recreating a lost limb, then I guess it's fine, but Gawain still shouldn't get it. At least not yet.

(Here)

Reactions: mal

Regeneration Negation via Grace (Mid: Derieri had her regeneration negated by Sariel's Tornada Garce, even after transforming into a Indura it didn't regenerate her lost arm)

Estarossa, with a Power Level of 60,000, being able to regenerate from Sariel's Grace.

Compared to Derieri, with a Power Level of 52,000, being unable to regenerate her arm
Derieri was able to regenerate a massive hole from her Torso after Ludoshel pierced her.

Monspeet did the same as well.

It's really weird that they get Regen Negation ... but then regen from Ludoshel. I guess it's fine though.

I stand by the rest of my disagrees for now though.

Do you have a scan for Merlin ? Cause she should have healing if she can create And enchant the orbs With healing

Ban should have resistance to paralysis inducement "The loss of the ability to move (and sometimes to feel anything) in part or most of the body, typically as a result of illness, poison, or injury."

SD is stated to be immune to physical attacks And can transform or travel Using light particles we also can see that the attacks just pass through her chest at (1h01 i can’t take a screenshot on netflix And i can’t find the movie on another platforme)

Fair as of rn for Gawain

Estarossa could regen his pierced body
Zeldris could regen after He was pierced by Escanor i think Both should get the resistance

Regeneration Negation via Grace (Mid: Derieri had her regeneration negated by Sariel's Tornada Garce, even after transforming into a Indura it didn't regenerate her lost arm)

Estarossa, with a Power Level of 60,000, being able to regenerate from Sariel's Grace.

Compared to Derieri, with a Power Level of 52,000, being unable to regenerate her arm
Derieri was able to regenerate a massive hole from her Torso after Ludoshel pierced her.

Ludo doesn’t have regen negation it’s only the graces

It's really weird that they get Regen Negation ... but then regen from Ludoshel. I guess it's fine though.

I stand by the rest of my disagrees for now though.
I don’t think Ludo has regen negation either we should apply it mostly to Estarossa And Zel imo i answered about ALL your other disagreement you can Check it if you want And tell if you have other contentions

I don’t think Ludo has regen negation either we should apply it mostly to Estarossa And Zel imo i answered about ALL your other disagreement you can Check it if you want And tell if you have other contentions
Is invulnerability for the SD not accepted? What about forcefield creation?
Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2? here Would this also be type 6 immortality? Would demon regeneration be low godly over time? Does this apply to high-ranking demons as well?

We need to better organize the nnt profiles and add photos and explanations for new abilities even anime-only ones and standard tactics.
I think the commandments should be optional equipment for the demon king and other characters that absorbed more than one.
Nerobasta was within range of Grayroad and Derieri when she killed these twoDemons. Curse resistance for nerobasta and possibly high-ranking goddesses to be added to the blog.
EDIT here For king, I think his durability should be higher with pollen garden and armour since his shied was able to block a portion of the sins combined attack(unquantifiable) and drole's and giants in general durability should be higher with heavy metal.

Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2? here Would this also be type 6 immortality? Would demon regeneration be low godly over time? Does this apply to high-ranking demons as well?

We need to better organize the nnt profiles and add photos and explanations for new abilities even anime-only ones and standard tactics.

And I agree with Fraudrin getting Immortality type 2/6 it seems fine And follows the definition

Do you have panels for King if so just post it in a CRT that concerns stats

And I agree with Fraudrin getting Immortality type 2/6 it seems fine And follows the definition

Do you have panels for King if so just post it in a CRT that concerns stats
When the combined attack nemesis explodes king uses pollen garden to block it.

I put the hax that are already 100% accepted with the approval of a mod in Green at the moment the portal creation is the only one that is accepted by By Asura tho 3 people agreed about the entire CRT And 1 disagreed partly but did not argue back we are wait if for more votes

I put the hax that are already 100% accepted with the approval of a mod in Green at the moment the portal creation is the only one that is accepted by By Asura tho 3 people agreed about the entire CRT And 1 disagreed partly but did not argue back we are wait if for more votes
Also the instincive reaction is limited which byasura agreed to

Byashura said it's fine to add immunity to soul and empathic manipulation for assault mode Meliodas when he lost his emotions so add it to your crt

The effects for the commandments Patience and Repose should be added to Meliodas' Commandments list as well
  • Patience: Anyone who shows intolerance of pain will be inflicted with further pain.
  • Repose: Anyone who fights without rest will get their magic sealed away.
The effects for the commandments Purity and Reticence should be added to Estarossa's Commandment list as well
  • Purity: Anyone who conducts impure deeds will be inflicted with illness.
  • Reticence: Anyone who expresses hidden feeling and/or emotions will be rendered unable to speak.

Do you have a scan for Merlin ? Cause she should have healing if she can create And enchant the orbs With healing

Ban should have resistance to paralysis inducement "The loss of the ability to move (and sometimes to feel anything) in part or most of the body, typically as a result of illness, poison, or injury."

SD is stated to be immune to physical attacks And can transform or travel Using light particles we also can see that the attacks just pass through her chest at (1h01 i can’t take a screenshot on netflix And i can’t find the movie on another platforme)

Fair as of rn for Gawain

Estarossa could regen his pierced body
Zeldris could regen after He was pierced by Escanor i think Both should get the resistance

I'm fine with this.
Fine with this too.
Supreme deity
Neutral on Elemental Intan. and Inorganic Physiology, but the other stuff looks fine.
Escanor/Mael/Sariel/Tarmiel/Gawain
No to this; Demon regeneration is based around re-attaching and putting their bodies back together if a part of it is lost. After Derieri lost her original arm, she used Darkness to create a larger one in its stead, not regenerate it.
Resistance to regeneration negation
Ehhhh. . .the Graces don't inherently Regen Neg, so I'd say no, especially since I disagree with Regen Neg for the Grace wielders in the first place.
Immortality Type 2 And 6
Cool with me.
Demon King
Neutral.
This was already discussed in a previous thread, this doesn't qualify for Instinctive Reaction. Since you have no scan provided, we can use the scan that's on Zeldris' profile already. It says, verbatim,
The true nature of Ominous Nebula is that by increasing his concentration to the limit, he resolves his own darkness at top speed [...]
Nothing about it is stated to be pure reflexes, nor would something like this qualify for Instinctive Reaction. So, no, ON shouldn't give him Instinctive Reaction.

I'm fine with this.

Fine with this too.

Neutral on Elemental Intan. and Inorganic Physiology, but the other stuff looks fine.

No to this; Demon regeneration is based around re-attaching and putting their bodies back together if a part of it is lost. After Derieri lost her original arm, she used Darkness to create a larger one in its stead, not regenerate it.

Ehhhh. . .the Graces don't inherently Regen Neg, so I'd say no, especially since I disagree with Regen Neg for the Grace wielders in the first place.

Cool with me.

Neutral.

This was already discussed in a previous thread, this doesn't qualify for Instinctive Reaction. Since you have no scan provided, we can use the scan that's on Zeldris' profile already. It says, verbatim,

Nothing about it is stated to be pure reflexes, nor would something like this qualify for Instinctive Reaction. So, no, ON shouldn't give him Instinctive Reaction.
Byasura agreed with limited instinctive reaction you can ask him. Monspeet and derieri can regen their torso and Hendrickson can regen half his body

Asura can come in here and voice their thoughts if they want to. I'm stating my thoughts, and I disagree with said proposal.

Where?

I don't remember this being the case, mind providing some scans?
Here

Mmh, a bit of that is hella mrk, in one scan we can see Darkness covering the areas where they were pierced, and in the next, their torsos are restored.
Yes, but they healed their entire torso where ludo pierced them. That's what regen is. Estarossa regens his body when pierced same for Zeldris. So they have mid regen
Zeldris (Here, Here)
Estarossa (Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back