• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai: Gowther Fear Manipulation Proposal

Alright I'll keep this short and simple

While scrolling through the fear manipulation page, I notice these​
Fear Manipulation can inflict Fear on the target, which can incapacitate them by making them to scared to fight back, or even force them to see their greatest fears "come to life" in an illusion​
  • Nightmare Manipulation: An application of Dream Manipulation, Nightmare Manipulation is the ability to inflict nightmares on enemies, even being able to manipulate them to make it tailored made for the target.
These criteria's align almost perfectly with Gowther's Nightmare Teller.

I'll Just leave the description from the page here and will put in the scans

• Nightmare Teller: After hitting the target with an Invasion arrow or making physical contact with them, Gowther can produce nightmarish visions based on the target's most traumatic memories, trapping them in an endless nightmare. The victim is immobile and defenseless while under the effects of this technique. Even if the victim breaks free, they are left physically and mentally exhausted by the experience.
gIbgfyp.jpg
aHfqtW0.jpg
gvUcRk8.jpg

So My proposal is simple: Fear Manipulation for Gowther

Last edited:
Stop copying links straight from other wikis. We can't see it.
Upload them to imgur first

Back