• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai/4 Knights of the Apocalypse hax CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, he was standing still to prepare for a concentrated attack. Mael consistently overwhelmed him after that as well.

Two words: rage power. It’s an ability he has already, and it’s explicitly what Mael says happened.

Because Ludo was slower than normal.

No he didn’t.

He didn’t (Hendrickson was casual af and took 0 damage even after taking a blast of Holy Magic), and Gowther explains just before the Diane fight that he and Ban can be amped due to their strong emotions. It’s on the profiles as rage power.

Not reactive evolution because his combat power didn’t increase. Gowther outright said all 3 of them were on his level during the fight.

Monspeet restrained Estarossa because he switched places at the exact moment Estarossa immobilised his neck. Estarossa proceeds to casually punch through him and tank his Hellblaze self-destruct.
Yeah but still a kick drew blood from mael and knocked him away. Also the grace flash is still the same Cusack intercepted a SOL. Actually it did increase they mention this. But why can’t the demon clan get rage power there is at least 2 people that have it. Here there is the blitz. the sins got wrecked by DK Meliodas and we able to fight and take attacks from PDK.
Here does this count for analytical prediction?
Does this count for analytical prediction?

Yeah but still a kick drew blood from mael and knocked him away. Also the grace flash is still the same Cusack intercepted a SOL. Actually it did increase they mention this. But why can’t the demon clan get rage power there is at least 2 people that have it. Here there is the blitz. the sins got wrecked by DK Meliodas and we able to fight and take attacks from PDK.

Again, he was standing still to prepare for a concentrated attack. Mael consistently overwhelmed him after that as well.

Two words: rage power. It’s an ability he has already, and it’s explicitly what Mael says happened.

Because Ludo was slower and weaker than normal.

No he didn’t. Mel was hit very rarely during the entire fight, and never blitzed him.

He didn’t (Hendrickson was casual af and took 0 damage even after taking a blast of Holy Magic), and Gowther explains just before the Diane fight that he and Ban can be amped due to their strong emotions. It’s on the profiles as rage power.

Not reactive evolution because his combat power didn’t increase. Gowther outright said all 3 of them were on his level during the fight.

Monspeet restrained Estarossa because he switched places at the exact moment Estarossa immobilised his neck. Estarossa proceeds to casually punch through him and tank his Hellblaze self-destruct.

No. They’re either rage power, wrong or explainable through other means.
Meliodas wasn’t angry against Hendrickson he was buying time for Revenge counter Zeldris blitz Mael in their h2h foght

Yeah but still a kick drew blood from mael and knocked him away.
You’re saying this as if he absolutely can’t do that normally.
Also the grace flash is still the same Cusack intercepted a SOL.
This is just the same argument.
Actually it did increase they mention this.
When, and what’s this even in reference to?
But why can’t the demon clan get rage power there is at least 2 people that have it.
Because 2 people having an ability that nobody showed doesn’t mean everyone else should, unless we get direct statement.
Here there is the blitz.
You took this massively out of context. In the next scan, PDK is smiling because it did **** all, and then proceeds to slash Meliodas. Also, PDK does get hits on Meliodas, so this makes no sense.
the sins got wrecked by DK Meliodas and we able to fight and take attacks from PDK.
Because King was weakened against DK Mel, and Ban had his Sacred Treasure. Also, they were mostly overwhelmed for most of the fight and had Escanor.
I think some of them do.

Meliodas wasn’t angry against Hendrickson he was buying time for Revenge counter Zeldris blitz Mael in their h2h foght
Firstly, he was. Having a plan doesn’t make someone less pissed off. Secondly, he doesn’t have to be angry, he just needs to have strong emotions.

Mael was concentrating Sunshine in that scan and the next. Mael keeps up with him after that.

Thank you

Fine i’ll add Power Bestowal at the top of the page in the things that apply to everyone

Fine i’ll replace it

I think we asked the P/A they said it was iirc

It talks about their current body

I’ll remove it then

Fair

Fair again

iirc Speed came here to ask me to add it i thought it was settled

not that i would remember of
Add analytical prediction for Meliodas
Firstly, he was. Secondly, he doesn’t have to be angry, he just needs to have strong emotions.

Mael was concentrating Sunshine in that scan and the next. Mael keeps up with him after that.
Yes strong emotions make you stronger in nnt that’s why demon clan should have it since at least 2 demon clan members have shown it. Also the sins survived attacks from PDK Here Here so they did get stronger which would be RPL. Gowther explains

I already explained that in the prior post. Their regenerative abilities are explicitly more powerful, and they could barely stand prior. They’d need to have recovered their strength.

We’ve seen with the Mael-Zeldris fight that light and darkness weaponry can deal greater cutting damage to opponents than their fists.

I never said he didn’t use Flash, I said he was weakened, which he was.

It didn’t.

Yes, but that’s something he could always do. He even does it in the scan where he gets damaged.

I said there’s no proof that every upper Demon has it. Zeldris already does.

I never strawmanned anything. Learn how to use the term correctly.
So in other words high ranking demons can recover their strength? It’s either that or they just got stronger which is RPL

I suppose pretty much everyone with emotions needs it, then.

That’s not RPL. PDK was just never far superior to their durability. Also, the scan you gave was PDK damaging all 3 of them simultaneously with one attack.

Your first scan is just Meliodas concentrating all of his abilities for a final attack (the one that killed Margaret’s chimera). It’s not RPL.
Yes fairy tail has this empowerment can grow stronger with their emotions and that apply to pretty much the whole verse so the same can work here. Yes but they still tanked it when DK Meliodas was wrecking them casually.

In other words, Demons as strong as Zeldris, Cusack and Chandler (they classify themselves and Assault Mode Mel as being another order of demon) have far better regen than weaker Demons.
Do you need to make a note of this in their profiles? This sounds important if they can recover their strength like that.

I already explained.

King had 0 magic, and Ban wasn’t even that damaged (they were on par). PDK simply isn’t far enough above Mel DK to inflict grievous injuries that’s easily. Also, the attack you’re showing damaged Ban, Escanor and King simultaneously.
Do you need to make a note of this in their profiles? This sounds important if they can recover their strength like that.
I think we just remove it from their weaknesses.

I already explained.

King had 0 magic, and Ban wasn’t even that damaged. PDK simply isn’t far enough above Mel DK to inflict grievous injuries that’s easily. Also, the attack you’re showing damaged Ban, Escanor and King simultaneously.

I think we just remove it from their weaknesses.
So did you add type 7 immortality for the vampire clan and analytical prediction for Meliodas? Ban was worn out and stabbed trough the gut Here Just add empowerment or rage power for characters that shown it and high ranking demons.

Power Bestowal for everyone that can imbue weapon, Type 7 immortality for vampires, resistance to heat for upper-rank demons, and Low-Godly for just Fraudrin.

Gowther explains that it’s from emotions themselves, so this should apply to pretty much everyone.

Power Bestowal for everyone that can imbue weapon, Type 7 immortality for vampires, resistance to heat for upper-rank demons, and Low-Godly for just Fraudrin.

Gowther explains that it’s from emotions themselves, so this should apply to pretty much everyone.
So empowerment for everyone or just rage power for everyone?

Firstly, he was. Having a plan doesn’t make someone less pissed off. Secondly, he doesn’t have to be angry, he just needs to have strong emotions.

Also did you forget about removing that weakness from high ranking demons?

I've been asked to add accepted additions to some profiles.

First i need to know what needs to be added to which profiles and the scans + explanations which go onto the profiles as well.

And Empowerment via emotions for all nnt characters Gowther explains and analytical prediction for Meliodas ask byashura or makai for scans

I've added everything except empowerment.

Honestly, only the Golgius scan is really analytical prediction. The rest (namely what Ban did) are just speed, skill and being far superior to the opponent.

Okay. Thanks again for helping out.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Empowerment. But I'm still not sure exactly which profiles it'd apply to. So I'll make a list soon.

It's easier for the Goddess and Demon Clans, since they have physiology profiles.

I've added everything except empowerment.

Honestly, only the Golgius scan is really analytical prediction. The rest (namely what Ban did) are just speed, skill and being far superior to the opponent.
So analytical prediction for only Meliodas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back