• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai/4 Knights of the Apocalypse hax CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can’t apply the changes idk how to edit + we have time for that anyway
Go to the all-purpose request thread(or just ask Elizha) and ask an admin to unlock all the relevant pages for nnt or just ask an admin or a person who knows a lot about nnt to make the changes. We can have too many crt open for a verse that's why byashura is holding back on releasing the other crts so if we get at least one closed then byashura can make his crt.

Go to the all-purpose request thread(or just ask Elizha) and ask an admin to unlock all the relevant pages for nnt or just ask an admin or a person who knows a lot about nnt to make the changes. We can have too many crt open for a verse that's why byashura is holding back on releasing the other crts so if we get at least one closed then byashura can make his crt.
It won’t close this one since most of it’s content is about 4kota but ok i’ll ask Elizhaa

I saw that you asked Rabbit So if he is willing to do it i won’t ask Elizhaa for now

I've added almost everything.

4KoA Guila/Jericho, Chaos Melascula and Galand aren't even keys yet, and I think Power Bestowal should be left for later since pretty much every character in the series (down to unnamed fodder Holy Knight apprentices) can do it to some extent.
-Longevity (Here)
That's covered by type 1 immortality.
As a Vampire she can absorb blood to renforce her self or heal the more the blood is powerful the more she’ll be amped
This isn't life force absorption.
Jenna:
-Longevity (Is 1800+ years old physically)
Zanneri:
-Longevity (Is 1800+ years old physically)
Does it say Pre-Holy War? Because that doesn't make sense since they were around 3,000 years ago.
Demon Clan Physiology:
-Immortality Type 2 6,7 for High Ranking Demons (Here Also they are stated to be able to take vessels)
That's not Type 7. Type 7 is being undead, like a vampire or zombie.

Demons are explicitly alive in the conventional sense (as their magic power would disappear at the moment of death), and their hearts are functioning organs.
-Resistance to Heat manip (Scaling From Meli tanking Natural lightning Estarossa tanking Escanor’s passive Heat that is hot enough to be an immediate threat to Gil that resist amped lightnings heat From 10 to 20 m away)
A Red Demon was completely obliterated by Gil, and heavily damaged a Grey Demon. This should only be applied to high-ranking Demons.
-Reactive Power Level/Rage Power (Here High Ranking demons showed the ability to adapt to people stronger than them or having advantage
This one I've debunked in our conversations. It's just rage power, and only Zeldris does it.
-Regeneration (Low-Godly) for High Ranking Demons (Overtime not combat applicable)
Is there proof that this isn't specific to Fraudrin?

Last edited:

4KoA Guila/Jericho, Chaos Melascula and Galand aren't even keys yet, and I think Power Bestowal should be left for later since pretty much every character in the series (down to unnamed fodder Holy Knight apprentices) can do it to some extent.

Does it say Pre-Holy War? Because that doesn't make sense since they were around 3,000 years ago.

Demons are explicitly alive in the conventional sense (as their magic power would disappear at the moment of death from something like head destruction), and their hearts are functioning organs.

A Red Demon was completely obliterated by Gil, and heavily damaged a Grey Demon. This should only be applied to high-ranking Demons.

This one I've debunked in our conversations. It's just rage power, and only Zeldris does it.

Meliodas also has rage power so this can apply to the demon clan also majority accept this

No other Demon except those two have shown rage power.

I don't care if the majority accepts it, nothing in that scan shows that he's adapting. It just shows rage power.

Vampire Clan is fine.

Thank you

Fine i’ll add Power Bestowal at the top of the page in the things that apply to everyone

Fine i’ll replace it

I think we asked the P/A they said it was iirc

It talks about their current body

I’ll remove it then

Demons are explicitly alive in the conventional sense (as their magic power would disappear at the moment of death from something like head destruction), and their hearts are functioning organs.
Fair

Fair again

iirc Speed came here to ask me to add it i thought it was settled
not that i would remember of

This one I've debunked in our conversations. It's just rage power, and only Zeldris
Cusack out paces the grace flash and overpowers margret body ludociel that's enough for RPL for the demon clan

I don't care if the majority accepts it, nothing in that scan shows that he's adapting. It just shows rage power.

Vampire Clan is fine.
I asked in the p&a and they said it was RPL I showed other examples too also enraged chandler wrecked drole and gloxinia and etc so rage power fights for the demon clan

Thank you

Fine i’ll add Power Bestowal at the top of the page in the things that apply to everyone

Fine i’ll replace it

I’ll remove it then

Fair

Fair again

iirc Speed came here to ask me to add it i thought it was settled

Add type 7 immortality for the vampire clan

Vampire Clan is fine.
Here

It isn't, though. Blood just enhances them.
They obtained those bodies during the Holy War to escape from the Goddesses.
Then it should just be applied to Fraudrin.
Cusack out paces the grace flash and overpowers margret body ludociel that's enough for RPL for the demon clan
That's not rage power. Ludo was weakened.
I asked in the p&a and they said it was RPL I showed other examples too also enraged chandler wrecked drole and gloxinia and etc so rage power fights for the demon clan
You also asked the same thing about OG Demon, and yet it was evaluated not to be RPL.

He beat them because his power level is far higher than both of theirs combined. He's just way stronger, faster than more powerful.
Add type 7 immortality for the vampire clan
Later
Yes, you've shown me this and I've debunked it.

Give me a second.

You also asked the same thing about OG Demon, and yet it was evaluated not to be RPL.

He beat them because his power level is far higher than both of theirs combined. He's just way stronger, faster than more powerful.

Later

Here still the grace flash is the same you agreed to this and proof ludociel weakened?

Here's everything I said.

Cuzack managed to dodge Ludo’s hits despite being previously blitzed (It’s is second exchange with Ludo)

Ludo was weakened. You even brought this up yesterday.

Mael one tap OD

Second Demon Mark is just somewhat stronger than Original Demon, who bled even after blocking Chastefol with his shield.

Zel adapt and defend against Mael

Out of context. Mael was concentrating sunshine for one attack and stood mostly still.

Zel adapt again and slash Mael

This is just rage boost, or Zeldris getting one good shot on Mael after getting ****** up a bunch of times.

Addressed this.
still the grace flash
Weakened flash.
is the same you agreed to this
No I didn't. In fact, I disagreed with Makai when they brought up this same point.

What I said was that Flash in his True Form is as fast as Flash in his vessel via statements. His power was failing here, and he proceeds to stomp OG Demon.
and proof ludociel weakened?
Cusack literally says Ludo is at his vessel's limit, and Ludo can't form an Ark over his hand in that same panel.

Also, nothing they say remotely alludes to a rage amp.

Last edited:
Here's everything I said.

Cuzack managed to dodge Ludo’s hits despite being previously blitzed (It’s is second exchange with Ludo)

Ludo was weakened. You even brought this up yesterday.

Mael one tap OD

Second Demon Mark is just somewhat stronger than Original Demon, who bled even after blocking Chastefol with his shield.

Zel adapt and defend against Mael

Out of context. Mael was concentrating sunshine for one attack and stood mostly still.

Zel adapt again and slash Mael

This is just rage boost, or Zeldris getting one good shot on Mael after getting ****** up a bunch of times.
He still blitz Mael in less than a minute meaning he got stronger. Fair then why. It give the demon clan rage power since if at least two memebers of the demon clan has shown the ability it can be added to their physiology
Addressed this.

Weakened flash.

No I didn't. In fact, I disagreed with Makai when they brought up this same point.

What I said was that Flash in his True Form is as fast as Flash in his vessel via statements. His power was failing here, and he proceeds to stomp OG Demon.

Cusack literally says Ludo is at his vessel's limit, and Ludo can't form an Ark over his hand in that same panel.

But weakened Ludociel still blitz a hurt 2nd demon mark Zeldris? so it’s not like he got that much weaker and he still casually blitz Chandler and Cusack before weakening.

Later

Give me a second.
Zeldris also adapted to chastiold after he was previously blitzed and damaged by it

He still blitz Mael in less than a minute meaning he got stronger.
Cool, that's a rage amp. It's explained as such in the manga, and Zeldris has it on his profile currently.
Fair then why.
Why what?
It give the demon clan rage power since if at least two memebers of the demon clan has shown the ability it can be added to their physiology
By this logic, Chandler and Meliodas having Full Counter means every Demon has Full Counter.
But weakened Ludociel still blitz a hurt 2nd demon mark Zeldris? so it’s not like he got that much weaker and he still casually blitz Chandler and Cusack before weakening.
Zeldris blinked, and was extremely weakened. This isn't proof at all that Ludoshel was barely weakened, especially since he could have lost power by blitzing Zeldris.
Zeldris also adapted to chastiold after he was previously blitzed and damaged by it
I already addressed this.

Last edited:
Cool, that's a rage amp. It's explained as such.

Why what?

By this logic, Chandler and Meliodas having Full Counter means every Demon has Full Counter.

Zeldris blinked, and was extremely weakened. This isn't proof at all that Ludoshel was barely weakened.

I already addressed this.
Not full counter of course just a resistance or ability that at least 2 have showcased and were not thought. Still Ludociel badly damaged Zeldris and was about to finish him with the grace flash than Cusack blocks it full swing that’s RPL. Debunked what? sure Zeldris is stronger but Chastifold still blitzed and damaged him then he was able to to adapt and over power chastifold. Yes but Zeldris was still tired out from his previous battles sonce demon regen only restore appearance it vitality and the damage still remains so that amp is too huge to just be rage power.

Addressed this.

Weakened flash.

Here does this count for analytical prediction?

Not full counter of course just a resistance or ability that at least 2 have showcased and were not thought.
Fun fact: some demons have abilities that others don't.

It doesn't matter that just 2 demons have the same ability, it doesn't mean every single Upper Demon has this ability.
Still Ludociel badly damaged Zeldris and was about to finish him with the grace flash than Cusack blocks it full swing that’s RPL.
That's not RPL. It's just Cusack being stronger than Ludo in this moment. Also, it makes no ******* sense because he wasn't enraged for most of the fight, and Chandler still had demonstrably the same level of power.
Debunked what? sure Zeldris is stronger but Chastifold still blitzed and damaged him then he was able to to adapt and over power chastifold.
Firstly, you never said this in the post. You mentioned the Original Demon. Secondly, that didn't happen at all.
Zeldris could always keep up. And the so-called 'blitzing' just meant that King shifted the form to Guardian to catch him off guard once (something that didn’t happen again). The damage also only occurred because Zel took a direct hit from Guardian, which didn't happen afterwards.
Yes but Zeldris was still tired out from his previous battles sonce demon regen only restore appearance it vitality and the damage still remains so that amp is too huge to just be rage power.
It's explained that everyone completely recovered, even after they could barely stand and were knocked out, so Zeldris just had time to recover his power and has far superior regeneration than Demons that aren't in the top 5.

Last edited:
Fun fact: some demons have abilities that others don't.

It doesn't matter that just 2 demons have the same ability, it doesn't mean every single Upper Demon has this ability.

That's not RPL. It's just Cusack being stronger than Ludo in this moment. Also, it makes no ******* sense because he wasn't enraged for most of the fight, and Chandler still had demonstrably the same level of power.

Firstly, you never said this in the post. You mentioned the Original Demon. Secondly, that didn't happen at all.
Zeldris could always keep up. And the so-called 'blitzing' just meant that King shifted the form to Guardian to catch him off guard once (something that didn’t happen again). The damage also only occurred because Zel took a direct hit from Guardian, which didn't happen afterwards.

It's explained that everyone completely recovered, even after they could barely stand and were knocked out, so Zeldris just had time to recover his power and has far superior regeneration than Demons that aren't in the top 5.
Then this just applies for high ranking demons then since their is enough evidence for rage power. Ludociel was still able to damage Zeldris something a weakens character cannot do. Chatifold made Zeldris bleed and afterwards Zeldris over powers chatsifold. That’s RPL. Do a casual ludociel is not as strong and weakened? Still the grace flash was used since Ludociel explains this and Cusack out paces the flash. Again RPL.

Then this just applies for high ranking demons then since their is enough evidence for rage power.
No it’s isn’t.
Ludociel was still able to damage Zeldris something a weakens character cannot do.
You’re just repeating the same arguments. Plus she did it with a weapon.

Also, this dumb Zeldris point hardly even matters since Ludoshel doesn’t need to lose a lot of power to get overwhelmed by Cusack.
Chatifold made Zeldris bleed and afterwards Zeldris over powers chatsifold. That’s RPL.
That is not RPL. Are you actually reading my arguments? Because you’re certainly not responding to what I actually said.

Zeldris bled because he got hit directly, but he could always parry King’s attacks. He just never gets hit directly again because King doesn’t form shift to take him off guard.
Do a casual ludociel is not as strong and weakened?
What are you even saying?
Still the grace flash was used since Ludociel explains this and Cusack out paces the flash. Again RPL.
He doesn’t explain shit, and OG Demon was completely outpaced by Flash. Again, Ludoshel weakened more than you think.

No it’s isn’t.

That’s is not RPL. Are you actually reading my arguments? Zeldris bled because he got hit directly, but he could always parry King’s attacks.

He doesn’t explain shit, and OG Demon was completely outpaced by Flash. Again, Ludoshel weakened more than you think.
That’s makes no sense it’s stated that the damage still remains when a demon regen. Ludociel used a light sword I think. “Just so you know if you blink in my presence your life can be lost” ludociel says after blitzing Zeldris. That’s means he used flash against Zeldris and Cusack blocks it and fights with ludociel which ludociel states his move are good. So where did that amp from Cusack come from. Yes but he overpowered chastifold.

No it’s isn’t.

Also, this dumb Zeldris point hardly even matters since Ludoshel doesn’t need to lose a lot of power to get overwhelmed by Cusack.

That is not RPL. Are you actually reading my arguments? Because you’re certainly not responding to what I actually said.

Zeldris bled because he got hit directly, but he could always parry King’s attacks. He just never gets hit directly again because King doesn’t form shift to take him off guard.

Again why is rage power not applicable and please don’t strawman.

That’s makes no sense it’s stated that the damage still remains when a demon regen.
I already explained that in the prior post. Their regenerative abilities are explicitly more powerful, and they could barely stand prior. They’d need to have recovered their strength.
Ludociel used a light sword I think.
We’ve seen with the Mael-Zeldris fight that light and darkness weaponry can deal greater cutting damage to opponents than their fists.
“Just so you know if you blink in my presence your life can be lost” ludociel says after blitzing Zeldris. That’s means he used flash against Zeldris and Cusack blocks it and fights with ludociel which ludociel states his move are good.
I never said he didn’t use Flash, I said he was weakened, which he was.
So where did that amp from Cusack come from.
It didn’t.
Yes but he overpowered chastifold.
Yes, but that’s something he could always do. He even does it in the scan where he gets damaged.
Again why is rage power not applicable and please don’t strawman.
I said there’s no proof that every upper Demon has it. Zeldris already does.

I never strawmanned anything. Learn how to use the term correctly.

Last edited:
I already explained that. Their regenerative abilities are explicitly more powerful, and they could barely stand prior. They’d need to have recovered their strength.

We’ve seen with the Mael-Zeldris fight that light and darkness weaponry can deal greater cutting damage to opponents than their fists.

I never said he didn’t use Flash, I said he was weakened, which he was.

It didn’t.

Yes, but that’s something he could always do. He even does it in the scan where he get so damaged.

I said there’s no proof that every upper Demon has it. Zeldris already does.

I never strawmanned anything. Learn how to use the term correctly.
Yeah but it still makes no sense but I digress. I mean Zeldris was punching and kicking mael around even king and Diane were saying that Mael was getting overwhelmed. Zeldris went from getting blitzed to one shotting and blitzing back. Cusack went from getting blitz to blocking sol attacks and dodging them. Meliodas went from being blitz by PDK to blitzing him. Meliodas went from being weaker than Hendrickson to fighting somewhat evenly with him. Meliodas was able to 3v1 those as stong or stronger than him. Monspeet was able to restrain Estarossa. Aren’t this RPL?

I mean Zeldris was punching and kicking mael around even king and Diane were saying that Mael was getting overwhelmed.
Again, he was standing still to prepare for a concentrated attack. Mael consistently overwhelmed him after that as well.
went from getting blitzed to one shotting and blitzing back.
Two words: rage power. It’s an ability he has already, and it’s explicitly what Mael says happened.
Cusack went from getting blitz to blocking sol attacks and dodging them.
Because Ludo was slower and weaker than normal.
Meliodas went from being blitz by PDK to blitzing him.
No he didn’t. Mel was hit very rarely during the entire fight, and never blitzed him.
Meliodas went from being weaker than Hendrickson to fighting somewhat evenly with him.
He didn’t (Hendrickson was casual af and took 0 damage even after taking a blast of Holy Magic), and Gowther explains just before the Diane fight that he and Ban can be amped due to their strong emotions. It’s on the profiles as rage power.
Meliodas was able to 3v1 those as stong or stronger than him.
Not reactive evolution because his combat power didn’t increase. Gowther outright said all 3 of them were on his level during the fight.
Monspeet was able to restrain Estarossa.
Monspeet restrained Estarossa because he switched places at the exact moment Estarossa immobilised his neck. Estarossa proceeds to casually punch through him and tank his Hellblaze self-destruct.
Aren’t this RPL?
No. They’re either rage power, wrong or explainable through other means.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back