• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai/4 Knights of the Apocalypse hax CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised, but they only say size and power, IIRC.

I'll have to check up on that.
It might also double things like heat etc… like in Prisonner of the sky when Meli full counter the Electricity of the green Demon he instantly carbonised him

They never say all aspects in the manga (maybe they do in a guidebook), to my knowledge. If you want to get someone to check it, here's all the instances I could find.

We don't automatically assume speed doubles as energy doubles because it's actually exponential.
It says that FC amped the power And size of Albion’s attack by several times

-Regeneration (Low Mid Could regenerate from being pierced from one side of his body to the other
Percival should also have type 4 immortality and type 8 since he actually died against ironside and hope brought him back so long as his friends have hope he can come back to life and heal himself

-Life Force Absorption (As a Vampire he can absorb blood to renforce himself or heal the more the blood is powerful the more he’ll be amped)
Resistance to biological manipulation for the vampire clan. They are unaffected by drinking demon blood.

Immortality Type 2 (Vampires such as Orlondi can live only with eyes remaining)
Byashura agrees with resistance to heat manipulation for High ranking demons scaling from Meliodas surviving lightning and Estarossa surviving mid-morning escanor heat aura and Chander and Cusack taking zero damage from Escanor pride prominence.

Probably either Air Manipulation or some form of Vibration manipulation
That doesn't qualify for Danmaku in my view.
-??? (Made a map appear from nowhere he also did the same with enchantment orbs)
Its some form of teleportation or calling ability.
-Limited Flight (Here)
That's just... jumping high
Unless this can be proven to be canon, it can't be used.
The former isn't supernatural willpower and the latter is an endurance feat.
(As a Vampire he can absorb blood to renforce himself or heal the more the blood is powerful the more he’ll be amped)
I don't think this is life manipulation. Its just a statistics amplification from drinking blood.

I don't think this is life manipulation. Its just a statistics amplification from drinking blood.
The cursed by the light movie is canon confirmed by nakaba himself. Another scan it's stated that Vampires can drain the life force of other creatures do you agree with everything else?

I’m waiting to see more his attacks seems to be light based too

That follows the définition it’s tens of light or air based projectiles he can use
Ok i’ll add something like « summoning » or teleportation
Actually He is Using his air magic to fly
Which is limited flight

It is already proven canon and used a novel has been serialised too Using this movie

Damn i must not have strong willpower cause i thought it was an amazing willpower feat 😹
That’s the picture originating From the profile 😭

There is a statement of them being able to drain life force i need to find it tho

Damn i must not have strong willpower cause i thought it was an amazing willpower feat 😹
It just doesn't qualify for it based on what you gave
Characters with this ability may be able to resist enormous amounts of pain, act even when unconscious or well beyond what they should be able to endure, resist possession and mind control, affect their environment, or even go against natural phenomena, such as death or the limits imposed by reality.
Fighting people who are stronger than you is not a valid justification for supernatural willpower. The endurance may count but I'm still not 100% on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back