• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai/4 Knights of the Apocalypse hax CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it directly is consciousness/emotion, then that's fine.

But I'm pretty sure they portray them as magic power, which the Demon can consume to regain their abilities.

Soul in NNT is really special, it not a normal soul but also act as emotion and consciouness as show Meliodas in purgatory say he is a emotion and some kind of soul, Elaine also said that Ban lost his consciousness after his soul was eaten by Galland

Which can easily be due to containing consciousness and emotions.

It's extremely common in fiction for regular ass souls to be responsible for a person's emotions. Hell, it's an expression to call someone soulless for lacking emotions and passion, or being amoral.

I don't really see how this addresses the argument that they're stated to be magic power, either.

Last edited:
It does in a lot of fiction, like Supernatural and Harry Potter.

Why would it say anything like that on the Soul Manipulation page?

Emphasis on kind of like. This wasn't Meliodas' soul (otherwise he'd be a barren consciousness in Britannia) just the emotions that DK removed. In fact, this straight up shows that souls aren't exclusively emotions.

It does in a lot of fiction, like Supernatural and Harry Potter.

Why would it say anything like that on the Soul Manipulation page?

Emphasis on kind of like. This wasn't Meliodas' soul (otherwise he'd be a barren consciousness in Britannia) just the emotions that DK removed.

In fact, this straight up shows that souls aren't exclusively emotions.
Souls just restore a demons magic power they are not magic power itself also the godeses clan can restore their bodies back from their souls

@Makai Does this (the Melascula text next to the zombie) say that she used unfulfilled anger as a life force? That might be something.

I'll just go through the orange stuffs since they need more input

Absolute Zero/Power Nullification/Non Physical Interaction (Froze purgatory flames solid passively)
I think it's just Non Physical Interaction and Ice Manipulation here.
Ehh I'm not sure what the req for Danmaku is but that doesn't really look impressive. But I'm sure she could probably make more if she wanted to lol
Afterimage creation (Here)
Uhhh maybe? It kinda looks like she did like substitution jutsu or a shadow clone technique from Naruto, but instead when hit it turns into ice. I probably need more context on this/her
Demon Clan Physiology (Here)
She's a demon so yeah
Izraf:
-Stat Amp(As a Vampire he can absorb blood to renforce himself or heal the more the blood is powerful the more he’ll be amped)
-Large Size Type 0 (Dude is 3.13m tall)

Ganne:
-Stat amp (As a Vampire he can absorb blood to renforce himself or heal the more the blood is powerful the more he’ll be amped)

Mod:
-Stats Amp (As a Vampire he can absorb blood to renforce himself or heal the more the blood is powerful the more he’ll be amped)

Orlondi:
-Stats Amp (As a Vampire she can absorb blood to renforce her self or heal the more the blood is powerful the more she’ll be amped)

Ren:
-Stats amp (As a Vampire she can absorb blood to renforce her self or heal the more the blood is powerful the more she’ll be amped)
Sure. Just get scans I suppose.
Rage Power (Here High Ranking demons showed the ability to adapt to people stronger than them or having advantage
I suppose
-Abstract Existence (type 1) (Soul in nnt can be considered as consciousness and emotion. Basically everyone in verse can exist still as a soul astral forms Also are the forms of the souls)
Not knowledgeable on this to give input

I'll just go through the orange stuffs since they need more input

I think it's just Non Physical Interaction and Ice Manipulation here.

Ehh I'm not sure what the req for Danmaku is but that doesn't really look impressive. But I'm sure she could probably make more if she wanted to lol

Uhhh maybe? It kinda looks like she did like substitution jutsu or a shadow clone technique from Naruto, but instead when hit it turns into ice. I probably need more context on this/her

She's a demon so yeah

Sure. Just get scans I suppose.

I suppose

Not knowledgeable on this to give input
Jericho made those afterimages with sheer speed. Meliodas does the same Here
No, it has magic. All of the magic that used to flow through Britannia went to the flora and fauna.

I suppose they aren't magic power, in and of themselves, but nothing says they're exclusively emotions (we have a contradiction on this part, as well) and consciousness by existence.
What do you think?

@Makai Does this (the Melascula text next to the zombie) say that she used unfulfilled anger as a life force? That might be something.
It says that it uses anger as a life force/vitality and raise the remorse of the dead through the repetition of prayers

Which can easily be due to containing consciousness and emotions.

It's extremely common in fiction for regular ass souls to be responsible for a person's emotions. Hell, it's an expression to call someone soulless for lacking emotions and passion, or being amoral.

I don't really see how this addresses the argument that they're stated to be magic power, either.
I asked makai to add the chaos 4d hax what your stance on this and the other abilities?

Add 4d hax for Chaos for created purgatory and time regression spell that means his resistance are 4d like power null resistance
I think it would most likely be space Time manip and limited Time Manip not related to his existence and why would the Resistance scale to it ?

I think it would most likely be space Time manip and limited Time Manip not related to his existence and why would the Resistance scale to it ?
Add law manipulation chaos can affect the laws of the world and resistance to fate manipulation for chaos Arthur who defied the guaranties fate that cath saw. And conceptual manipulation for creating the concepts of light, darkness and life and death.

Add law manipulation chaos can affect the laws of the world and resistance to fate manipulation for chaos Arthur who defied the guaranties fate that cath saw. And conceptual manipulation for creating the concepts of light, darkness and life and death.
Why Chaos has these things ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back