• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nami (One Piece) VS Neon (Animasapians). Sexy Anime Girl VS Sexy Furry Girl

Peppypony

She/Her
They both have staffs too and that makes the match even more perfect so I really hope it ain't a stomp! :O

notice me senpai!: 4 (Me, Furudo_Erika, Colonel and Ashura)

notices your bulgy-wolgy: 0

uhhh idk can't think of anything original: 0

Starting distance: 5 meters

Speed is equal

Low 7-C Skypiea Saga Nami used

Otherwise, SBA

Last edited:
Nami has Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed from lightning. In Neon's verse page, under "Power of the Verse", it says "Every character has Normal Human Speed while also having Massively FTL+ reaction and combat speeds at the same time."

I'm assuming Normal Human speed is Travel Speed, in which case...Neon may be able to perceive lightning due to extremely fast reaction speed, but would they be physically fast enough to dodge it? In the words of Rock Lee; "your eyes may see the attack coming, but is your body fast enough to keep up?" I can see the spaceships as an exception to this, since it is not their physical body moving.

Can you please expand on Percent D? It says it "makes Neon most likely to dodge, blocking attacks or land a hit on her opponent despite the speed of her targets.", but what exactly does "speed of her targets" mean? As in their physical speed, or attack speed using things such as projectiles, since it only mentions "her targets", but doesn't say anything about the speed of her target's attacks, in this case; ~440,000 m/s, assuming it is natural lightning, which seems like it is.

In short, I do not see Neon being able to dodge Nami's lightning until there are more clarifications.

Last edited:
They can drive spaceships that move that fast while also dodging objects at that speed too, but Neon can't walk or run that fast. Just like with Pearl from Steven Universe for example except these spaceships are way faster than the Roaring Eye, she was able to react to things that fast but yeah her travel speed isn't any different to a humans. In my story I've actually nerfed it to 24 hours so I need to change that, but oh well speed is equal here so it doesn't affect this match in any way.

The Percent D refers to the opponent's attack whether melee or ranged, lowering the chances of them hitting her. But it's not perfect, so the opponent are still somewhat able to hit Neon.

Dodging things also count towards Travel Speed in my opinion, as you still have to "move" a certain distance in order to dodge an attack.

For example, if you had a lightning bolt crash down on you from 2,100 meters from the clouds, and you dodge it by moving ten meters to the side, you would have to move ten meters within 0.00477273 seconds.
10 meters / 0.00477273 seconds = 2095.237 m/s (Hypersonic)
I believe Travel Speed should be relative to Combat Speed, as you still need to move a certain distance to do something. Same with reaction speed, as you need to be able to perceive how fast you are at the bare minimal, otherwise you would literally bump into everything as your perception isn't fast enough, but reaction speed can be higher than the former.

I dunno, just my opinion on Speed, but it is kinda irrelevant here.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I never thought of that, good point actually!

Anyways, you have anything relevant to say about the match? Like questions or anything?

Does Percent D react to all attacks, or just physical attacks?
It does refers to both melee and range, but what "type" of attacks? Physical attacks, energy attacks, or both?
Note: Fire and lightning may be labeled as "energy-ranged attacks", while bullets and arrows would be "physical-ranged attacks".

Hm, unless Nami is able to create a large AoE that would prevent escaping/dodging in time; such as an omnidirectional explosion, I don't see any way for Nami to counter Damahalt in time, if she gets hit by it that is. I don't know much about One Piece so I cannot say much about Nami's abilities though.

Although assuming Nami does have natural lightning, the aftereffects of lightning are...pretty bad (realistically at least), if the lightning manages to land. Realistically, unconsciousness often occurs immediately after the strike. Aftereffects can lead to may health issues such as cataracts, hearing loss, memory loss, and even an increased risk of cardiac arrest and strokes.

That is...if it was realistic lightning, but this is a fictional battle.

Yeah even a big explosion would be enough since she actually gets hit by one of CLPE's explosions.

I'm not too familiar with One Piece either, I just looked for matches on the wiki and yeah. xP

I'll wait for more input from fans of the show.

Aight. But assuming the lightning was natural and realistic, if one strike manages to land, then the aftereffects would be pretty serious.
I forgot to add paralysis can often occur, but yeah...real lightning doesn't mess around.

How big is the strike? Is it like normal-looking lightning? I mean it says several kilometres on the profile. Or is that just how far she can cause them to appear if that makes sense?

I'm not sure how big the strike is, but the lighting can reach kilometers away, one of her abilities even makes a powerful lightning strike down from a cloud.
Assuming the average clouds are 2,100 meters in the sky, this gives her lightning a range of 2.1 kilometers; 3.5 times farther than Neon's range.

Neon's ranged attacks are 600 meters, so technically Nami could potentially stand outside of Neon's reach and bombard her with lightning until they manage to eventually hit, as Percent D does not always activate as you mentioned earlier.

How big is the strike? Is it like normal-looking lightning? I mean it says several kilometres on the profile. Or is that just how far she can cause them to appear if that makes sense?

Was that double comment a mistake?
But eh, I guess since it is a lightning bolt crashing down from a cloud, I suppose it would be treated as "normal" lightning.

Yeah my Internet has been laggy today. :/

"I'm not sure how big the strike is, but the lighting can reach kilometers away, one of her abilities even makes a powerful lightning strike down from a cloud.
Assuming the average clouds are 2,100 meters in the sky, this gives her lightning a range of 2.1 kilometers; 3.5 times farther than Neon's range."

Ah ok that makes sense now!

"Neon's ranged attacks are 600 meters, so technically Nami could potentially stand outside of Neon's reach and bombard her with lightning until they manage to eventually hit"
They start off 5 meters away from each other though and what would stop Neon from getting closer to her?

"Percent D does not always activate as you mentioned earlier."
It's always activated. What I meant by it's not perfect is that it doesn't reduce the chances of Neon's opponent hitting to like 0%.

Ima say Nami here due to superior intellect which she uses to her advantages in battle. Her her range and faster combat speed. Also very skillful in martial arts if it ever comes to that point. Her trickery with climatact also decent, she can pull off many distractions but i think it has a limit so she can't spam¿

Ima say Nami here due to superior intellect which she uses to her advantages in battle. Her her range and faster combat speed. Also very skillful in martial arts if it ever comes to that point. Her trickery with climatact also decent, she can pull off many distractions but i think it has a limit so she can't spam¿
Speed is equalized so faster combat speed doesn't mean much. However, pretty sure Nami has faster attack speed, which is an exception when speed is equal, so she definitely has an attack speed and range advantage, so I don't see Neon being able to dodge every single attack thrown at her.

How does Nami have faster attack speed if speed is equal here? Also Percent D counters speed anyway. There are other characters from Animasapians who also have Percent D and Bellona is a good example. When Bellona battled Jasper, he boosted his speed stats to make him faster than Bellona. Well to be precise, he was already faster than her, as he is a Blitzer class like Neon, while Bellona is a Tanker class, whose weakness is that they are the slowest class in Animasapians, but the speed amp was supposed to make him even faster, but even then that did absolutely nothing because Percent D counteracted it since it manipulates probability and doesn't care about speed.

About range, they start five meters apart, so if Nami tries to get out of Neon's range, can Neon not just get closer?

Nami also has an almost 2x AP advantage I believe via scaling to Wyper, who has an AP of 1.97 kilotons.
Neon scales to Peppy, who survived an explosion worth slightly over 1 kiloton. Brawler classes has a little higher AP than Durability, but I dunno to what extent, so 2x AP is a decent estimate I assume.

Attack Speed does not get equalized. That's basically saying a 9mm bullet will now have the same attack speed as a laser; which moves at lightspeed.

About range, they start five meters apart, so if Nami tries to get out of Neon's range, can Neon not just get closer?
Fair point, but Nami can still use lightning at close range, and since Percent D doesn't reduce the changes of hitting to 0%, there is still a chance the lightning would hit, and with nearly a 2x AP advantage, pretty sure getting struck by that would be something Neon does not what.
(Not to mention lightning currents could potentially bypass durability by traveling through the target's body, which by the way, can potentially deal serious organ damage and may even downright kill in some situations)

Neon can't get closer if nami stops her with lightning clouds in the way. And her lightning attacks are real lightning made from a scientific weapon.

And her lightning attacks are real lightning made from a scientific weapon.
Oh, yikes. Well, remember what I say about health problems from lightning strikes...?
Yeah, at 5 meters, even if the lightning doesn't make contact, the sheer amount of light energy would most likely burn Neon's retinas and give her serious vision loss, if not permanently blind her from how damn bright the light will be at a range that close.

Since lightning can reach temperatures as high as 5x hotter than the surface of the sun, it also means every square centimeter of the lightning channel radiates about 600 times more energy than a similar area radiates on the surface of the Sun, making lightning effectively "600 times brighter than the sun".

With lightning being that close; at 5 meters, the light would be equivalent to around 98 billion lumens/sq-meter via the inverse-square law.
Even 1,000 lumens is enough to shine for 200 meters, even tens of thousands of lumens can cause damage to the eyes.

So....98 billion lumens, yeah. That will definitely cause permanent blindness, easily.

Even at 5,000 meters, the light is around as powerful as the strongest flashlight you are able to buy; 100,000 lumens.
One reason why lightning does not easily blind you is because the lightning strike is very quick...but at 5 meters, that becomes pretty irrelevant, especially if you manage to look directly at the lightning.

Last edited:
Brawler classes can still survive hits from their own AP, just not as well as those with durability as high as their AP (Tanker classes), there isn't really much more detail I can add but yeah Nami having higher AP give her an advantage.

I'm a bit iffy on the attack speed-thing, but I don't need to argue about that here because probability throws speed out the window anyways so all that matters is area of effect which Nami has the advantage over.

Well if that's the case then yeah the lightning will be deadly. Nami also has Neon's Damahalt to worry about which is something she starts off with, but Nami will still be able to attack. This can also give Neon more chances to have her infected with Target Halting at the same time (like she did to CLPE) or even land a Lucky Strike, but even then the chances of those happening are minimal.

So therefore, I am voting for Nami. :)

Yes the OP can vote on threads involving FC/OC characters and the grace period number is 3 instead of 7.

Oh wait I forgot Ashura voted too, sorry about that!

I guess this can be added then. Whew, I love how fast this match went by!

Back