• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Name the weakest characters from your verses who can defeat Goku (DBS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not. You're just assuming that he is more bloodlusted even though that is never stated. If was he willing to spare someone in Super Saiyan while essentially bloodlusted, he would never outright kill someone in MUI.
? I told you he doesn't hesitate in mui , , it is different than bloodlust but similar results. He's willing to kill , even than doesn't matter , he blitzes knockout the pokemon and wins the fight , if he comes back now he blitzes and one shots. He stills wins no difficultly.
MUI goku=/=normal goku.

If Goku so much as gets close to Litwick he gets his life force drained from him. Now that you bring up that picture, how exactly would Goku beat Mewtwo? Mewtwo mindrapes on sight if speed is equal.

If Goku so much as gets close to Litwick he gets his life force drained from him. Now that you bring up that picture, how exactly would Goku beat Mewtwo? Mewtwo mindrapes on sight if speed is equal.
He would beat him before that evens become a problem, not to mention that ability likely didn't always work on other pokemons that he fought and was beaten , it's not an instant lose situation just because of a fodder ability. I have more scans, but they are, here and here and here, Not to mention Ki is mind ,courage, and energy and ki levels are related to your mind and a stronger mind is needed to get more ki and ki control (calm and strong mind). So if you wanna use mui , forget about mind related hax's, it's not gonna work (not to mention if ki level are related to how strong the mind itself is and mewtow is weaker him than there is no way he would be able to mind control goku) , and do you remember images training in db ? goku , krillin , gohan , trunks , piccolo , frieza , and more than I misted all , got much more powerful just my mind image training or training their spirit .

So forget the mind nonsense (assuming that's the first thing Mewtwo will do for some reasons) , if speed isn't equal , goku blitzes and one-shots instantly with negative difficultly or could gaze at Mewtwo and kill him with a kiai base atk or a wave of his hand.

The only way for mewtow to win is if we NERF goku and put Mewtwo on is level of speed and stats just so Goku doesn't obliterate mewtwo in the instant the fight starts. If that is the case MEWTWO ONLY WINS WHEN EQUALIZE SPEED AND STATS,if not, Goku blitzes and one-shotted as it should be normally.

JoJo: Weather Report? but he isn't the very weak, then rolling stones
Bleach: Like everyone lmao
Undertale: hmm, no weak characther there can actually beat goku, i will say Photoshop Flowey.

I was asked to close this thread, as it has been derailed a lot.

Is it fine if I do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back