• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

N.E.O vs Mr. Mxy

What would destroying the 5th Dimension require anyway? Also, now we are dealing with High 2-A Digimon scaling.....Something I've never thought about...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What would destroying the 5th Dimension require anyway? Also, now we are dealing with High 2-A Digimon scaling.....Something I've never thought about...
Here's how I think of it. Think of every dimension having its own unwritten version of our tiering list from tier 10 to use 3. Destroying the 5th dimension would be the 5D equivalent of 3-A. Most of the High 2-A characters are that tier from being of that dimensionality alone.

N.E.O. has High-godly regen, dude. You can blow up whatever you want, he is coming back.

The real cal howard said:
...didn't NEO willingly dissolve himself permanently? You can't do that with High Godly.
He willingly turned back into digimemories.

Back