• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mystique (X-Men Film Series) vs Black Widow (Avengers Alliance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised
*Avengers Black Widow

Mystique: 0 ()

Black Widow: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 3 (Colonel Krukov,JohnConquest1,ThePrimalHunter)

Mystique is ~0.07547 Tons, Black Widow is 0.07878 Tons. Black Widow has a ~1.04x advantage

Last edited:
Guns and Widow's Bite from range, although that doesn't make it easy as Mystique can mimic a civilian and blend in.

Black Widow is likely better in H2H combat, but Mystique should be able to get the drop on her unless Widow goes invisible. Then it'll be difficult for both to find each other.

I don't think debuffs apply here seeing as Mystique is an infiltrator. Iso-8 is pretty good in this key, although I don't expect it to do much unless the fight goes on for a while.

Feel that it'll come to that given how close the two are on paper irregardless of that. Widow also having higher Lifting Strength misread that. and seemingly intelligence helps a bit.
Well I say seemingly because Mystique's page feels bare bones on that end.

Gonna vote incon for what I said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back