• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My thoughts after this years super bowl half time show

Sans2345

He/Him
So the half time show this year was bad it was never good nor awesome (sorry if this offends you people) so i so badly wanted to see sweet victory played at the super bowl but then..

• sigh*

Squidward and the others appear on screen for a few seconds and then instead of sweet victory sicko mode plays....

Why?

Many people wanted sweet victory to be played instead of dum sicko mode it made me upset plus sad plus disapointed when the half time show was over this years super bowl was very bland with comercials and the half time show so yeah........

Also this was me when i thought it was sweet victory and it wasn't
Maxresdefault4444

Literally nothing happened during that half-time and no, a fecal cacophony doesn't count.

Back