• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My power is money ~ Iron Man vs. Scrooge McDuck

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Hulk Buster Iron Man

Super Scrooge

Speed Equalized.

Iron Man Armor Model 13 (Hulkbuster)
vs.
Scrooge mcduck
I made my name being tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarters!

You did this match already Wright...

Not really fair for MacDuck anyway, even this version of the Hulkbuster is above a featthat is more than 2x strong than the one that Scrooge is scaled.

Omnisolve is going to be useless when Scrooge gets one-shot by a blast that came from several hundreds of miles away.

Even then, an armor older than this one resisted being teared apart from a pseudo black-hole with a size of 100 protons, at ground zero. So no dura negation.

So unless, Scrooge use somethin' random like intagibility and/or duplication at the start of the fight, Tony just a single, straight-shot to made the dinner.

Back