• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My OC vs Your Characters

1. Any Tiers are "Available" 2-A, 0, Anything.

2. Any characters you picked are allowed as original, manga, anime, joke characters (any characters that you put in this thread are ok.)

3. Photos are allowed. (Especially videos and other things.)

4. It's ok if you argue at my character or tell some reasons why your character won.I don't even care anyway

THAT'S ALL....

My OC. (It doesn't have a profile on FC wiki so sorry.) Also tell me if there's something wrong with my oc.

Winners:

Iihiko Shishime

Sonic the Hedgehog

Composite Tree

Yogiri Takatou

Akuto Sai

Misogi Kumagawa

Pocoloco

Reinhard Heydrich

To someone who doesn't read my Oc's info correctly. (I just want to know if they read it carefully, I'm also not mad about it lol)

|

|

|

|

>

Tier : Unknown | 8-B | Unknown with "Cause and Effect", "Karma", "R.U.L.E.S" | 7-A with "Nope" | 1-A with "The One and Only" | Unknown with "Anti-Protagonist"

Name : Mezasu Shujinko (ÒâíÒéÂÒé╣ÒÇÇõ©╗õ║║Õà¼)(His name means "aim for the Protagonist")

Origin : Medaka Box

Age - 17

Classification : The Fallen Angel, High School Student, "The Man Who Kills God", The One and Only, Unknown

Abillities : Superrhuman Physically Characteristics, Limited Flight, Broadway Force, Limited Probability Manipulation (VIA Karma, can give bad luck to others, Has win against IIhiko with just his Probability), Self-Sustenance, Power Bestowal (only a little), Reality Warping (can create anything), Teleportation, Immortality (Type 9), Durability Negation, Low Level Boundary Manipulation, Morality Transcendence , Attack Reflection (VIA Nope, can reflect any attacks by just saying "nope", he has to say it to activate the ability), Weapon Mastery, Genius Intelligence (Knows that he can defeat Ajimu in 2.561 ways), Causality Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect, with Cause and Effect he can control The Law Of Causality, reversing causality and turn "nothing" into "not nothing", has reverse Kumagawa's All Fiction, reversing the plot manipulation in Unknown Shiranui Arc), Plot Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect, by using it he can reverse stories with thoughts), Regenerationn Negation, Teleportation, Fourth Wall Awareness, reversing Time Stop (VIA Cause and Effect, Can make the time move again), Reversing Conceptual Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect, reversed Kumagawa's All Fiction or turning it back to normal), Power Nullification (VIA R.U.L.E.S, If he touches or using it with words, enemy's power will be disrupted.), Berserk Mode (VIA R.U.L.E.S., Hair will turn red and black, same power as Medaka's Forsaken God Mode), Afterimage Creation (VIA R.U.L.E.S, can create "5 characters" of himself, "5 characters" has same power as Shujinko), Reversing Pocket Reality Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect, reverse Medaka creation into nothing.), Absolute Will (Has no fear, whatsoever), Reversing Toon Force (VIA Cause and Effect), Ressurection (VIA Cause and Effect, can ressurect himself and others.) Beyond-Dimensional Existence Killer (VIA The One and Only, can turn Beyond Dimensional Existence characters at Shujinko's level with thoughts)

Attack Potency : Unknown (Ajimu said that Shujinko had destroy the universe 1,980,487 times)

Speed : Speed of Light (Comparable to Kumagawa)

Lifting Strength : Unknown (Lifted 5 Black Holes by himself with one hand)

Striking Strength : Unknown

Durability : Unknown (With Cause and Effect, he reverse his death, injuries, and others)

Stamina : Extremely High (Has killed Minus, Abnormals, Not Equals many times in the timeline about 7 days)

Range : Universal with Cause and Effect

Standard Equipment : Summoned Weapons (any weapons or things that he wish)

Intelligence : Unknown (He had solve on how the Universe was born and finding Ajimu Najimi's True Weakness with an ease.)

Weaknesses : Likely none, may have the same power as the author, but he might be defeated by some enemies with normal powers even if he tries harder. | Medaka Defeated him because of his cockiness and his laziness.

Resistances : Power Absortion, Causality Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect), Sealing, BFR, Power Mimicry, Law Manipulation (VIA Cause and Effect), Existence Erasure, Plot Manipulation, Power Nullification, Mind Manipulation, Cheating (VIA R.U.L.E.S.), Any abillites that has something to do with Luck (VIA R.U.L.E.S.), Word Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Damage Transfer (VIA Karma, can counter it with something even more terrible), and others.

Story : After Ajimu Najimi was born, Shujinko was born in Alternate Universe. He was an angel at first since he was 5 years old. His mother was a Style User, while his father was a Minus, ten years later, his father and mother died and was killed by some Not Equals. with that anger, he kill them at ease and decided to move to another universe. He had a curse that nobody or himself can ressurect his own parents, but there's only one protagonist who can do that.

Cause and Effect : It's a Minus skill but different from Kumagawa. It can reverse everything and anything with thoughts, it's also impossible to any users to erase or stop this ability. With this, he can control Time, Space, Plots, Stories, Causality, Concepts, and others. but he needs to be careful using it since some users are even more broken.

Karma : It's a skill that can give users a karma. When there's someone tries to damage Shujinko or something, Using the karma, there's a lot of way that he can make things happen and here's the ways that he always uses

1. Car falling into their heads

2. Sword suddenly appears in enemy's stomach.

3. Enemy will slip no matter what.

And More.

R.U.L.E.S. : He can only use this if he is very serious than Medaka. While using this ability, he can disrupt any powers by touching them or saying words. And with Berserk Mode, his skill will become even more effective against Not Equals and Medaka's Forsaken God Mode. He can also create "five characters" of himself that has same powers as him.

Nope : By saying the word "Nope" he can reflect any attacks and any powers that authors have. But he needs to say it first to make it happen.

The One and Only : With this Abnormal Skill, any characters that has Beyond-Dimensional Existence will become the same level as Shujinko.

Anti-Protagonist : Unknown, Ajimu said that he never use this power before, and if he use it, The Universe will be "GLITCHED"

Yellowpig10 said:
Could giorno with GER do something? I think that could be a casualty manip loop
It's kinda interesting if you put giorno against my oc. But if you think giorno wins, I'll put him in the "WINNERS" list.

PsychoWarper said:
Im curious about the 1-A Key, the way it looks its a different Key aka not applicable but it also seems like a ability she could use at anytime?
Shujinko can only use it if he thinks that the enemy is stronger than him. (So I think it's not a problem if he thinks he is stronger than that enemy)

Maruishimaryishi said:
PsychoWarper said:
Im curious about the 1-A Key, the way it looks its a different Key aka not applicable but it also seems like a ability she could use at anytime?
Shujinko can only use it if he thinks that the enemy is stronger than him. (So I think it's not a problem if he thinks he is stronger than that enemy)
He also might use it against someone who is 0 Tier

PsychoWarper said:
From what I can tell if you disclude NLF the 1-A would be Baseline unless theres some kind of scaling thing or feats that would make it higher.
.........sooooooo do you want me to do anything to my oc's scaling thing and feats?

Oh shit sorry.

And if you have any ideas about scaling and feats for the 1-A Keys level of transcendence then it could help in figuring out who can and cant beat him.

PsychoWarper said:
Oh shit sorry.
And uh if you have any ideas about scaling and feats for the 1-A Keys level of transcendence then go ahead it will help in figuring out who can and cant beat him.
Ok.

I know this is my thought but--

Tier 0 Characters who's immune to One And Only:

none

Not Immune to The One and Only:

Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos)

Monitor-Mind The Overvoid

The One Above All

The Writer

Anu

Featherine Augustus Aurora

Ga

Kami Tenchi

The Amaranth

The Creator (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)

The Law of Identity

Yog-Sothoth (Cthulhu Mythos)

NOTE: I know that this is ridiculous, but Shujinko can still lose to these characters even if he used "The One And Only" against them. His weakness is likely none, yet he can still be defeated by some characters. (I'm also thinking if I can put Theory of Narrative Causality Negation in my oc.)

Back