• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really, All Might's Resistance to Power Absorption comes from All For One for not being able to copy One For All. I think that is its only application.

On one hand All Might has higher AP and Defense but on the other hand Atsuko can blitz him since speed isnt equalized.

Im going to wait on this one as I dont know much about Atsuko or her magic abilities.

OH, well in that case I think All Might takes this due to Durability and AP advantage. Im prone to change this opinion though because, Again, i dont know about Atsuko's abilities.

Well, Akko can, for example, turn All Might into a tiny frog, idk. But I think she wouldn't start with that in character. So, yeah, vote counted.

I vote all might for the reasons above. All might also has vastly superior range. And much better experience.

Also, I just glanced at Atsuko's page and that shit isn't working out. AP doesn't automatically scale to someone's durability, jesus christ.

If she can trade blows with people who can harm her, she should scales to her durability. Anyways, Akko's strong point is her magic.

Theformofacast said:
If she can trade blows with people who can harm her, she should scales to her durability. Anyways, Akko's strong point is her magic.
It did not say that 'she can trade blows with people who can harm her', it only said 'AP = Durability'.

thought this was a mlp thread at first lmao

Looking at their threads, I'd say Atsuko. Her durability is small city level and All Might's AP is small city+, so she should survive a few hits from him. Add to that, All Might wouldn't immediantly throw haymakers at a child just like how Atsuko won't immediently turn him into a frog, I'd say the first to go all out would win. I also believe that Atsuko would give her all first via the huge AP and Durability gap between them that would be extremely evident. So, AM gets turned into a frog. Atsuko 6/10.

AsianAntics said:

Looking at their threads, I'd say Atsuko. Her durability is small city level and All Might's AP is small city+, so she should survive a few hits from him. Add to that, All Might wouldn't immediantly throw haymakers at a child just like how Atsuko won't immediently turn him into a frog, I'd say the first to go all out would win. I also believe that Atsuko would give her all first via the huge AP and Durability gap between them that would be extremely evident. So, AM gets turned into a frog. Atsuko 6/10.
First off, I thought this was an MLP thread too.

Also, SBA say that both characters are bloodlusted, so all might would not hold back. As such, your vote has no reasoning.

Ayewale said:
AsianAntics said:

First off, I thought this was an MLP thread too.
Also, SBA say that both characters are bloodlusted, so all might would not hold back. As such, your vote has no reasoning.
No? SBA is both act in character but with the intent to kill.

AsianAntics said:

Even if you want to make the argument that All Might wouldn't go all out at first, one casual punch from him would most likely stun Atsuko a bit, since his striking strength is also small city+. And his shockwaves may even knock her onto her feet. In close combat she would not stand a chance as All might has way more combat experience and would put her down before she can really do much.

"SBA says that both characters are bloodlusted"

Lol no

State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.
Furthermore characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.

Okay. It's not "literally" bloodlusted, it's virtually bloodlusted. Thank you for being obnoxious. Can we get back to the point that All Might still takes this easily?

Ok then yeah All Might is not gonna let that happen lol. She gets beaten to death before finishing a sentence.

AsianAntics said:

Actually, the gap between their AP is minimum. All Might is 3.9 megatons while Akko is 2.35.

Back