• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia vs Transformers! Vs Battle Wiki Soccer Tier 8 Tournament - Round 1, Match 2

What is the vote count so far? I only have one person so far who's voted for MHA and no one seems to have voted for Transformers

Voting for MHA FRA
Ok so who has the number advantage
But We know Twice can make clones of himself and others that could likely be annoying distractions for the transformers team although ofc due to the small size of the clones by comparison they might just jump over em lol

If the pitch turns into total chaos likely Deku could seize back control with his precog and use froppy style black whip to take the ball from afar or literally just snipe the ball into the goal with a shockwave with Bakugo being able to aid in supporting and catching long distance passes in mid air to counter attack.

Nine has barriers that can block the entire goal and storms that can fling large chunks of rocks around at high speeds which can screw over anyone trying to aim at the goal
Water dragons can also help him in 1v1 encounters in the box although his stamina means the MHA team has to be as oppressive as possible otherwise nine might just collapse a while before the whistle blows

The post destroyed leaf village means Shoto Geten and Overhaul can go all out with their terrain shifting due to the massive clear space and while the transformers would have to jump over or go around someone like Mirio or Torino could easily and efficiently move around

My vote goes to the MHA team for now but ofc there are some weaknesses the Transformers team can exploit like Nines stamina if they figure out so I’m not 100% confident yet

I feel like Megatron's Drone Summons kinda neg Twice's Clone Advantage, also the fact that Create-A-Bot has like a million different forms to help him figure out which would be best suited for the task at hand. Scorponok could be hella useful as well with his Burrowing possibly being able to snatch the ball away and to someone else.

I feel like Megatron's Drone Summons kinda neg Twice's Clone Advantage, also the fact that Create-A-Bot has like a million different forms to help him figure out which would be best suited for the task at hand. Scorponok could be hella useful as well with his Burrowing possibly being able to snatch the ball away and to someone else.
Tbf Nine has his scanning ability that will just allow him to detect something is digging through the ground and warn any nearby teammates
Deku also has Danger Sense to precog getting the ball stolen from him from underground

Not sure how the MHA team will handle something that potentially has a counter for any of their strategies or quirks

Just a reminder, another factor you guys could debate is how each team would be able to get past their midfielders or defenses before even getting to the goal keepers.

I still see nothing that shows they can get the ball through the domeshield
Honestly just seems like a draw at best if there’s nothing that bypasses this shield
Aka an incon
Since the MHA team has got barriers too thx to Nine and Shockwaves with with Deku going full defensive and just trying to stay 0:0 might be the best course of action

Or if not that, a contest between the forwards from each team. No goalies, defenders or midfielders.

Whichever group of forwards manages to steal the ball away and land a goal first could be a deciding factor in who wins the match.

As the dude who picked the MHA team my free kickers will be in this order

Shoto (Using heaven piercing ice wall to launch the ball on impact)

Deku (For obvious reasons)

Tokyoyami (Technically gets two hits with the free kick one for himself and another is dark shadow doing a header from a far distance away from him to make scoring easier)

Geten (Can do what Shoto does but can basically dribble the ball mid air)

Kai Chisaki (Similar reasons to Shoto)

Geten Shoto and Deku are nigh guaranteed goals

Last edited:
Back