• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia vs Transformers! Vs Battle Wiki Soccer Tier 8 Tournament - Round 1, Match 2

79d74aab-0e67-4254-acde-50cfca9df452
ab387612-5c3f-4039-91eb-0c4c9d01b9d3

"Doesn't matter whether I can or can't... because soccer players...soccer players play with their lives! Turning talk into action is what we do!!"

-Izuku Midoriya

"
I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our pasts will always be remembered. For in those memories, Soccer lives on."

-Optimus Prime

Annnnnd here we are folks! The time has come for us to continue the next generation of vs debating! The practice of vs soccer!
The previous match between Naruto and Avatar gave us a great brain busting experience! Let's hope this next match will be just
as exciting! In the left corner, we have the aspiring heroes in training from My Hero Academia! And in the right corner,
we have the cybertronic defenders of the world from Transformers! It's time to analyze these characters strengths,
abilities, and skills, to see who would win...a vs soccer game!

Tier: 8

Team My Hero Academia:

Goalie:

Nine

Forwards:

Mid-fielders:

Defenders:

Extra Players:

Team Transformers:

Goalie:

Defenders:

Midfielders:

Forwards:

Team To Start Kickoff:

My Hero Academia team

Additional Rules:

-Both teams are in character
-No direct attacking allowed
-Winner: Whichever team is more likely to score more
points or has the better viable strategies, formations, etc.

Soccer Field Location:

Post-Destruction Hidden Leaf Village

54871416-c621-487b-b384-f4e121b72299

Wish both teams the best of luck, and most of all, for everyone to have fun!!!

Team MHA votes: 4 (Jackof_noTrades, KingTempest, Mariogoods, DragonGamerZ913)

Team Transformer votes:

Inconclusive:​

Last edited:
Immediate question: does Dark Shadow have to headbutt the ball or can he use his hands. Cause he ain’t got legs
Interesting question lol. Id say he can do either or since that's all dark shadow could do physically.

Tokoyami specifically tho wouldn't be allowed to grab the ball with his hands (unless he blasted it or something ofc)

Okay so Nine's got some big boi barriers that can just protect the entire goal, who's getting past that?

Me: sees Create-A-Bot and Allspark Megatron on the same Team, alongside The Recruit, Lockdown and Optimus Prime. "Well this'll be interesting."

Real Talk though, does Blackout get to unleash Scorponok from his Equipment and Megatron get his Drone Summons to help?

How does the summoning work here? I dunno transformers lol
He just kinda passively summons Drones to attack Optimus while you try to beat the Allspark out of him. I say Kinda because Starscream could choose to do it or not while he was dealing with you, but Megatron just kind of continuously spawns them the whole time he has it.

Gotcha. Id say those should be allowed then since the summons are created by him / the allspark. So it's part of Megatron's ability and not summoning up outside help.

How could it be incorporated into the game though?

Gotcha. Id say those should be allowed then since the summons are created by him / the allspark. So it's part of Megatron's ability and not summoning up outside help.

How could it be incorporated into the game though?
I guess they could try to redirect the ball in case he misses or something. What about Scorponok? He's part of Blackout's Arsenal.

Ok so who has the number advantage
But We know Twice can make clones of himself and others that could likely be annoying distractions for the transformers team although ofc due to the small size of the clones by comparison they might just jump over em lol

If the pitch turns into total chaos likely Deku could seize back control with his precog and use froppy style black whip to take the ball from afar or literally just snipe the ball into the goal with a shockwave with Bakugo being able to aid in supporting and catching long distance passes in mid air to counter attack.

Nine has barriers that can block the entire goal and storms that can fling large chunks of rocks around at high speeds which can screw over anyone trying to aim at the goal
Water dragons can also help him in 1v1 encounters in the box although his stamina means the MHA team has to be as oppressive as possible otherwise nine might just collapse a while before the whistle blows

The post destroyed leaf village means Shoto Geten and Overhaul can go all out with their terrain shifting due to the massive clear space and while the transformers would have to jump over or go around someone like Mirio or Torino could easily and efficiently move around

My vote goes to the MHA team for now but ofc there are some weaknesses the Transformers team can exploit like Nines stamina if they figure out so I’m not 100% confident yet

Last edited:
While I'm not voting yet, I'm leaning more towards MHA. Twice being on the team means that they have a number advantage, the arena allows for lots of terrain changing from characters like Shoto and Overhaul, and Nine being the goalie means the Tranformers would have to get past some barriers to score. The only reason I'm not voting now is because I don't know too much about Transformers and want to see what they can do.

What does the MHA team have to go through reverb's shield?

Also Year's illusion creation is likely gonna be pretty useful

Me: sees Create-A-Bot and Allspark Megatron on the same Team, alongside The Recruit, Lockdown and Optimus Prime. "Well this'll be interesting."

Real Talk though, does Blackout get to unleash Scorponok from his Equipment and Megatron get his Drone Summons to help?
They kinda have it by default

Would BFR be cheating? Because if not, reverb could likely just BFR anyone coming towards the goal.

Also is BFR allowed?
Depending on how its used, yeah.

You could use it to, say, stop a kick from making a goal by BFRing the ball to a different location within the field. (Ex: Someone kicks a ball toward a goal, and someone uses BFR to teleport the ball to another place on the field, or another dimension and back into the field, to redirect the shot).

Or you could use it to teleport a character who is coming towards your teams territory with the ball (Ex: A defender or midfielder stops an opposing player from advancing to a goal by teleporting them, again to another place in the field or another dimension and back into the field, to stop them. But only a defender or midfielder could do this since they're the defensive positions on a team; goalies stick to the goalkeeper position and can't leave a goal to do that).

But obviously, permanent BFR would be banned.

Now of course, each fictional ability and the situation will be different, so it's a case by case thing id say. And since im basically the referee lol, you could take it up with me to decide.

Depending on how its used, yeah.

You could use it to, say, stop a kick from making a goal by BFRing the ball to a different location within the field. (Ex: Someone kicks a ball toward a goal, and someone uses BFR to teleport the ball to another place on the field, or another dimension and back into the field, to redirect the shot).

Or you could use it to teleport a character who is coming towards your teams territory with the ball (Ex: A defender or midfielder stops an opposing player from advancing to a goal by teleporting them, again to another place in the field or another dimension and back into the field, to stop them. But only a defender or midfielder could do this since they're the defensive positions on a team; goalies stick to the goalkeeper position and can't leave a goal to do that).

But obviously, permanent BFR would be banned.

Now of course, each fictional ability and the situation will be different, so it's a case by case thing id say. And since im basically the referee lol, you could take it up with me to decide.
Ah i see. Reverb could pretty much do that, however normally in character he would BFR them to another planet. Unless you place those kind of restrictions

Okay. If that can be argued, then the BFR would be fair game. Plus if its only toward the soccer ball, it's not that much of an issue anyway.

Either way it should be good.

Ok so I don't think team MHA have anything to counter Reverb's BFR and forcefield? The forcefield bounces back attacks, meaning it would bounce back the ball. And BFR means he could yeet the ball (or the the opponents) somewhere else within the field.

They'd also be pretty occupied with stuff like summons, and CAB and reverb being able to have multiple forms mean they can excel at different fields.

There's also Gear's illusion creation, which might be hard to keep up with.

I feel like the main Trump card is Reverb, if they have no way to go through him, I don't think team MHA could take this.

What does the MHA team have to go through reverb's shield?

Also Year's illusion creation is likely gonna be pretty useful
Well cant Mirio just phase through? Or if the MHA team realizes they can’t just get around the shield(If it’s a dome like shield and not a one sided one that can be maneuvered around) they can substitute Aizawa in to powernull them along with the illusions completely shutting him down

Well cant Mirio just phase through? Or if the MHA team realizes they can’t just get around the shield(If it’s a dome like shield and not a one sided one that can be maneuvered around) they can substitute Aizawa in to powernull them along with the illusions completely shutting him down
But can the ball go through the shield? I'm pretty sure that Mirio can only phase himself and not others.

It's a dome-like shield. Also I'm pretty sure Aizawa's power works on quirks, and secondly, I don't recall Aizawa being able to powernull technology.

But can the ball go through the shield? I'm pretty sure that Mirio can only phase himself and not others.

It's a dome-like shield. Also I'm pretty sure Aizawa's power works on quirks, and secondly, I don't recall Aizawa being able to powernull technology.
Well then I need to ask about the shield’s range is it large enough to completely cover the penalty box and would it be turned off and placed elsewhere
Or can multiple shields be placed at once

Also with Aizawa I thought the tech and quirks would be equalized with each other for the sake of the discussion nvm then

I'm not sure how big the soccer goal is tbh. I'm assuming it's the size of a regular one? Or is it made to be proportionate with the teams?

I'm not sure how big the soccer goal is tbh. I'm assuming it's the size of a regular one? Or is it made to be proportionate with the teams?
Well I think it would have to be massive and they would need a big ball
It would be really awkward for the transformers and Ryukyu to move the ball otherwise

Well I think it would have to be massive and they would need a big ball
It would be really awkward for the transformers and Ryukyu to move the ball otherwise
Inb4 gigantic robots need to defend an ant sized goal xD

But yeah, the goal can be made to be the size of the one guarding it, while soccer balls are normal sized for fair sakes.

And it goes without saying, but the soccer goals are also indestructible so they can withstand the pressure of everyones kicking power.

Back