• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree with Damage.
Why would Tomura hit him with a full powered strike while he’s trying to keep him alive?
You can visually see that he wasn’t trying whatsoever. The logic behind it just doesn’t make sense

I agree with Damage.
Why would Tomura hit him with a full powered strike while he’s trying to keep him alive?
You can visually see that he wasn’t trying whatsoever. The logic behind it just doesn’t make sense
This is untrue, nothing states Shigaraki was holding back against Izuku and nothing says he can kill Izuku in one shot.

Also this discussion is pointless, 45% Izuku bruised Shigaraki with a kick and would scale to that via recoil. I wasn't suggesting Izuku should fully scale or have higher durability. Since that damn hit made him vomit up blood, he clearly doesn't fully scale to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki is desperate and wants his Quirks back right now. He was stated to be going past his limits and was shown to be faster. You need to provide actual proof that Shigaraki decided to hold back here, despite clearly being desperate.

There is no consistently here either though. You can't say certain sizes of wind pressure means this attack is 100% certainly weaker than the other.

That isn't a reason. A restrained All Might is capable of this with one punch. Yet Shigaraki who is on par with All Might, according to Endeavor who made this judgement after seeing him jump and propel himself without any Quirks, never makes any kind of wind pressure or AOE on par with this.

Yet Endeavor and Aizawa are both confident that he's as strong as All Might.

Attack Potency: "A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level, but can cause damage to characters that can withstand such forces. As such it isn't proof of a low attack potency, if a character's attacks only cause a small amount of destruction."

Why would Shigaraki, who is going Plus Ultra and is desperate to get his Quirks back, not hit Deku with the hardest possible elbow he could manage at the time?

“he doesn’t want to kill him” are we assuming Shigaraki knows exactly how tough Deku is?? He’s going to hit Deku with all of his strength no matter what, he hates him on the same level that he hates All Might. If anything, Shigaraki would hit Deku harder than he hits anyone else because he has OFA and should be able to survive his hits, and Shigaraki wants to put him down/cripple him as fast as possible. He doesn’t care if Deku dies or not, he just needs him to be barely alive for the 2 seconds required to steal his Quirk.

The fact he hit Deku as hard as he did and Deku just ignored it after spitting up some blood is a telling sign. Shigaraki is stronger but Deku is not vastly weaker to the extent someone like Ryukyu is. Shigaraki simply rushing forward could punch through her palm while Deku just takes some internal damage that doesn’t even have lasting effects.

@TheRustyOne; I'll respond with a full argument when I can, and also address your post.

But I'm well aware of what the AOE Fallacy is... You don't have to quote it to me.

I'm back. And to touch upon the scaling between Joint Training Arc 100% to Shigaraki once again. Izuku's body has become strong enough to handle 8% instead of 5% as his base limit. Which in universe is stated to be a small increase. Nothing here says U.A. Beginning Saga 100% would be noticeably weaker.

Nine was able to take hits from 100%. And it wasn't like his bones broke from every hit, at least nothing suggest that was happening. His major damage came from being burned by Bakugo. While his face, which is where Izuku landed a direct Iron Sole kick to his face, didn't have any kind of deformities or broken teeth.

And yes, Izuku kicked Nine with his Iron Soles which produce a second impact with his kick. Which means Nine took the equivalent of two rapid 100% kicks to his face. If you look at the gif closely you can even see the double impact, Nine's face gets kicked here and suddenly a second impact blows him away.

Shigaraki should at least be equal to him. Doctor Garaki called Shigaraki his masterpiece, and stated that he was more perfect than he expected. Both underwent the same surgery so the Doctor obviously knows Nine's stats. Yet he states Shigaraki is his masterpiece and is better than expected.

Honestly Shigaraki should be superior to Nine in this case. But I understand why we say he's at least equal.

Shigaraki is on par with All Might, as Endeavor and Aizawa stated. They never saw Prime All Might so this must mean Weakened All Might.

Another scaling list.

100% Joint Training Arc Izuku: Mountain level+ (Dispersed a storm with a massive shockwave)

Full Power Nine: Mountain level+ (Could hold off attacks from both Full Cowl 100% Deku and Dynamight. Withstood a double impact kick from 100% Full Cowl Deku, and an explosion from 100% Full Cowl Dynamight) higher with Weather Manipulation (It took the combined power of both Deku and Dynamight to blew away his storm, and Deku stated that two One For Alls were needed in order to defeat him. He stated to be able to destroy Nabu Island)

100% U.A. Beginning Saga Izuku: Mountain level+ (Should only be slightly weaker than in his fight with Nine. Stated his 100% was on par with All Might, and was shown to be comparable to him during their fight with Wolfram)

Weakened All Might: Mountain level+ (Capable of matching All For One's Air Cannon Combination, which is strong enough to hurt him. Endeavor stated that Shigaraki was just as sturdy as him)

USJ Nomu: Mountain level+ (Capable of injuring All Might with his strikes, who is just as durable as Shigaraki)

Weakened All For One: Mountain level+ (Can injure All Might with his Air Cannon Combination, who is just as durable as Shigaraki. Can take hits from All Might and even survived his United States of Smash, though he was knocked out)

All For One Shigaraki: Mountain level+ (Stated to have strength on par with All Might. Eraser Head compared him to the USJ Nomu, and considered him to be a perfect Nomu. As Doctor Garaki's masterpiece he should at least be just as durable as Nine, who took hits from both 100% Full Cowl Deku and Dynamight)

High-Ends: Mountain level+ (A Near High-End was able to take hits from Star and Stripe alongside Shigaraki. As High-Ends they possess stats above the Upper-Tier Nomu, making them at least comparable to the USJ Nomu)

Mirko's Rabbit: Mountain level+ (Can tear through the bodies of multiple High-End Nomu, which have comparable durability to Shigaraki)

Star and Stripe's New Order Strength: Mountain level+ (Can draw blood from Shigaraki with a punch)

Gigantomachia: Mountain level+ (Pulverized a mountain over a short period of time. Overpowered Mt. Lady while ignoring her, and smacked away Geten's ice with ease. Doctor Garaki considers Gigantomachia to be an even bigger threat than his Near High-Ends. Destroyed 20 cities on his way to Shigaraki)

Muscular's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Clashed with a smash from Deku at 100%, who shouldn't be much weaker than in his fight with Nine)

Wolfram's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Can injure All Might with his attacks)

Endeavor: Mountain level+ (While inferior, he can break the bones of a High-End Nomu. A Near High-End was able to withstand attacks from Star and Stripe alongside Shigaraki. Withstood an Air Cannon from Shigaraki, which can match his Hellflame)

Dabi's Quirk: Mountain level+ (His Blueflame evenly clashed with Endeavor's Flashfire Fist. His own Flashfire Fist is greater than Endeavor's)

Geten's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Capable of evenly clashing with Dabi's Blueflame)

Shoto's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Able to use Flashfire attacks similar to Endeavor, was stated to have fire power on par with Endeavor. All For One complimented his Quirk along with Wave Motion, and consider them both to be strong)

Mt. Lady (Final Act Saga): Mountain level+ (Can take hits from Geten and break through his ice structures. Was capable of slowing down a charging Gigantomachia, something neither Dabi or Geten could do)

Red Riot's Unbreakable Durability: Mountain level+ (Survived an attack from a Gigantomachia, who was strong enough to injure Mount Lady)

Cementoss's Quirk: Mountain level+ (Can match Geten's power; their fight ended in a stalemate with both sustaining heavy injuries. Was able to weaken, yet not stop, the clash between Deku's 100% and Shoto's Flashfreeze Heatwave)

Nejire Chan's Wave Motion: Possibly Mountain level+ (Seemingly harmed a Near High-End Nomu, which was stated to be just as strong as Hood. All For One complimented her Quirk alongside Half-Cold Half Hot, considering them both to be strong)

Crust's Shields: Mountain level+ (Can harm High-Ends with his shields. Capable of blocking attacks from High-Ends)

Flect's Reflect: Mountain level+ (Despite being easily overwhelmed, he could withstand numerous punches from 100% Full Cowl Deku, though he couldn't reflect back any of them, and was ultimately defeated by his United States of World Smash)

45% Izuku Mountain level+ (While inferior to him, he could bruised Shigaraki with a kick and survived a brutal elbow strike to his stomach)

Lady Nagant: Mountain level+ (Can injure 45% Deku with her bullets. Can increase the size of her Rifle Arm, which increases the power of her shots. Can harm 45% Deku by hitting him in the stomach)

Overhaul's Durability: Mountain level+ (Survived multiple hits from Deku using Full Cowl 100%)

Mirko's Durability: At most Mountain level+ (Was heavily injured when thrown by a High-End Nomu, despite canceling the impact with her legs)

Leviathan's Durability: At most Mountain level+(Survived Shoto's Flashfire Fist, though it did knock him out)

Ryukyu: At most Mountain level+ (Can dig her teeth and claws into a High-End Nomu. Was able to stop Shigaraki's jump, who was moving faster than normal. Survived Shigaraki punching Endeavor into her, and was able to get back up after a short amount of time)

Best Jeanist's Durability: At most Mountain level+ (Survived a direct attack from All For One, though he was gravely injured and had to use his Quirk to sit up)

Characters like Endeavor and 45% Izuku are just somewhere between 550 MT and 748 MT.

I apologies for having to repeat myself with slight changes, I know this must be annoying. I just want to clear up any issues anyone may have with the scaling.

Added the scaling list to the OP. Also Bump?

Seriously I'd like to get this thread done this month at least. Please, before the next chapter comes out.

This is also true, I just don't want to make it seem like I'm ignoring another's opinion. The changing via scaling was already accepted, just that the numbers for some characters are iffy. This honestly sounds mostly opinion based, they're still 7-A+ in the end.

I'd like to finish this as soon as we possibly can.

This is untrue, nothing states Shigaraki was holding back against Izuku and nothing says he can kill Izuku in one shot.

Also this discussion is pointless, 45% Izuku bruised Shigaraki with a kick and would scale to that via recoil. I wasn't suggesting Izuku should fully scale or have higher durability. Since that damn hit made him vomit up blood, he clearly doesn't fully scale to Shigaraki.

Shigaraki is desperate and wants his Quirks back right now. He was stated to be going past his limits and was shown to be faster. You need to provide actual proof that Shigaraki decided to hold back here, despite clearly being desperate.
I think TheRustyOne’s arguments on this are more well backed

The updated scaling for the majority of the characters is fine now.

My issue that remains is just with 45% Izuku and Lady Nagant.

I get the reasons why you want to scale 45% Izuku to be ~ Tomura Shigaraki but I don't think they're sufficient to say he has to be 748 Megatons. I think that he should downscale to 550 Megatons which would still put him at 7-A+.

I get the reasons why you want to scale 45% Izuku to be ~ Tomura Shigaraki but I don't think they're sufficient to say he has to be 748 Megatons. I think that he should downscale to 550 Megatons which would still put him at 7-A+.
Could you elaborate further?

There exact number isn't a thing that's going to be labeled anywhere, this is indeed just heavily opinionated.

Since his reasoning isn't incorrect, right? Look I think we all agree that he's not scaling exactly to Shigaraki or 748 MT, I think that is fine enough.

He's still 7-A+, just not on the same level as Shigaraki.

Personally: I'd agree that he's closer to 550 MT, but this doesn't really change anything in our profiles.

You don't have to agree with me, just as long as we're fine with him being 7-A+. I'm fine with dropping any mention of exact numbers.

@TheRustyOne; okay, then I suppose we're more or less in agreement.

(Though I will be working on my breakdown of One For All and Shigaraki to be covered in a future thread [Once I get the time and the energy])

Alright then... Would it be alright to update the profiles soon?

Or are there any other issues that someone has?

I think we should be able to start updating the profiles.

By the way @TheRustyOne, since we are gonna use this calc as the main feat until the manga is finished, I would recommend linking a video of the feat, you even have an imgur link we can use.

And the rejected method should be just deleted from the blog and only have the method we are using.

Also put some pictures of the storm or something, the blog looks so pale and empty.

I've done both of that.

In that case, I'll start updating the profiles as soon as I can.

I believe I've made all of the changes, feel free to point out anything I missed or correct any mistakes I made.

Should we delete the Quirks Shigaraki showcased during his battle with Star?

Should we delete the Quirks Shigaraki showcased during his battle with Star?
The Quirks he showed during the battle are fine. Since I doubt he stole those recently and has always had them.

Wing should be excluded due to him not taking it until after Reflect was destroyed. Which would create a paradox on the profile of him having Reflect and Wing.

AFO Shigaraki is up until the end of the Star and Stripe fight.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm looking at the new upgrades, and it doesn't make any sense that characters like Geten are 7-A while Re-Destro, the leader of the Meta-Liberation Army, is still 8-A. Logically, I understand the reason for this, as he could clash with Dabi, who could clash with a casual Endeavor's flames, but it wouldn't make any sense for there to be such a gap between the characters, cuz if it was, it feels as though Geten would be the leader of the Meta-Liberation Army. This needs to be addressed: either Awakened Tomura and Re-Destro are upgraded to 7-A (which is stupid in my opinion) or the changes to Dabi and Geten's pages are undone.

Ok, I'm looking at the new upgrades, and it doesn't make any sense that characters like Geten are 7-A while Re-Destro, the leader of the Meta-Liberation Army, is still 8-A.
You need to provide a reason for why Re-Destro scales, him being the leader means nothing for scaling. Re-Destro isn't the leader because he's stronger than Geten, he's the leader because he's a a blood relative of Destro. Nothing says Re-Destro scales to Geten or vice versa.

Also Shigaraki does not scale to Re-Destro, his attack when he was less than 80% was able to tear off parts of his hand. This attack also didn't even directly hit Shigaraki, yet still did that much damage. He's massively inferior to Re-Destro. With the implication being that if Shigaraki didn't decay his attacks he would die.

Shigaraki is 8-A because the shockwave created from Re-Destro's weakened attack is 8-A.

Note: Re-Destro will be scaling to this level in a future CRT, just that were aren't bringing up any kind of scaling from the final battle. Since Edgeshot will be scaling to this level and Re-Destro can harm Edgeshot.

Last edited:
@Therefir

Endeavor attack against Machia isn't scalable to him, we don't even know if he actually damaged him. Moving his head with a punch doesn't equal damage.

And Machia was only knocked out because of many factors.

He was exhausted from having to run for almost an hour while under the effects of a heavy sedative, while trying to fight past hundreds of heroes attempting to stop him, and having to struggle against Best Jeanist's Carbon Fiber cables. Machia's feats/scaling is above the High-Ends, Endeavor scaling to him is wrong.

Also your wording is kind of implying that he's strong enough to knock him out in one hit, which is absurd. He was not at his most powerful, he was heavily exhausted and as he was falling down he even said he didn't have any strength left and his power was gone. So either Endeavor got power nullification or whatever, or Machia just finally collapsed from exhaustion. Endeavor's attack was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

This is honestly a feat for Machia, since he took no noticeable damage despite being heavily exhausted. And Machia is scaling above the High-Ends, but this wording puts Endeavor above Machia or on par with him. Despite Endeavor being comparable, but still inferior to the High-Ends.

Last edited:
I just wanted to have it there since the panel is a banger, a shame.

That piece isn't broken. It's still on Gigantomachia, and it looked like that even before Endeavor punched him.
Yeah I noticed how it detached itself when Machia was screaming.

I added the panel as an example of his striking strength, I think this thread is finished.

hope it's not a stupid question but why did shoto lose his 7-c/low 7-b keys?
Says it in the OP. Read the spoiler tag that says MHA Temperature Ratings for the full story and details.

TL;DR: Todoroki can't actually attack with that level of power and is worthless as a rating. That rating was just how much energy was required to create that fire/ice, but Todoroki was incapable of using that energy into a real attack. That along with the durability ratings against Fire/Ice were removed.

Since damage via temperature doesn't come from the energy used to create. Just from how hot/cold the fire/ice is.

Meaning a fire calculated at 9-A could do more damage to a person than a fire that was calculated at 7-A could.

We forgot that Re-Destro blitzed a clone of Dabi, what do we about it?

Back