• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions: It's A Long One People

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
The first MHA CRT for the new forum, we have a lot to go over here people, and got a list of things that need to be agreed on for any changes to occur.

Upgrades due to the Heroes Rising Movie.

I should put this here, just in case. This is why the My Hero Movies are considered canon.

Easy one, Heroes Rising Bakugo and anyone who scales to him become High 8-C+ via this calc.

Base Izuku was noted to take hits from Nine, that could injure Bakugo, who has High 8-C+ dura. So let's discuss if this is an outlier or not.

Yakuza Arc 8% Izuku and Bakugo, should scale above baseline High 8-C, via being stronger than Unbreakable Kirishima's AP which is baseline. Mirio, Sir Nighteye, and Chisaki will scale above even them. Lover Mode Gentle scales to Yakuza Arc 8% Izuku.

Jiro's dura should scale to a weakened Ojiro's dura. Since she can take hits from a Weakened Nine, who could hurt an injured Ojiro, and survived the same attacks as he did. This also includes Shoji as well, since he took attacks from this Weakened Nine too.

It was mentioned that since Oijro preformed a 1.7 Ton 8-C+ feat while injured, he should upscale to baseline High 8-C. Iida would also become Baseline High 8-C without Recipro, since he was able to make a casual Chimera flinch, and force him to let go of Shoji who is 1.7 Ton 8-C+.

Now Sugar Rush Sato, who was able to break RoV Saga Bakugo's Grenadiers Bracers. For some reason he is given an 8-C+ rating which doesn't make sense, that Bakugo is High 8-C+ and his Bracers should've been scale up to handle those types of blast. Saying he's 8-C+ implies Bakugo's Gauntlets blast haven't gotten any stronger.

Sugar Rush Sato should become High 8-C+, via destroying Bakugo's Gauntlets. Also his Yakuza Arc self scale to 8% and Bakugo, as they were considered to be comparable to each other by Kirishima. Then we see Bakugo and Sato attacking Kirishima at the same time, which shows they're comparable.

Uraraka and Sero, should have their dura upgraded to High 8-C, via taking attacks from a normal Nine. However they were knocked unconscious, so they would downscale from this and will be just High 8-C, no plus sign. I'd personally put them at 4 tons, two times less than Nine's AP, but I'm not sure if we can do that.

Asui and Iida were also slammed into each other by Chimera, and both took similar amounts of damage. This means Asui's dura should scale to Iida's dura.

Some Speed upgrades.

First, it was mentioned to have 8% Izuku and anyone who scales be baseline Supersonic+ (Mach 2.5) via Bakugo stating 8% is way way faster than his 5%, which is Mach 1.9.

Does anyone agree or disagree with that?

In MHA Vigilantes, Chapter 87. Overclock faces off against a younger Kendo Rappa. It's mentioned that even though Rappa has wasted movements, he can't find an opening in his barrage even with Overclock. So Rappa's attack speed with Strongarm should be Hypersonic (Mach 5.75), via scaling to this calc.

Note: It was mentioned that Rappa's attack speed may have gotten faster over the years, however there is no way to confirm that, and even if we could it's an unquantifiable increase.

Rappa's Strongarm doesn't scale to Fatgum or Kirishima, since they couldn't dodge his punches. But Overhaul was stated to easily handle Rappa's speed, and Sir Nighteye was able to dodge a Twice Clone of Rappa's attack as well. Note that Twice Clone are just as fast as the original, as the only difference between clones is their durability.

Here is a list of everyone who becomes Hypersonic.
  • Overhaul: (Can easily defeat Kendo Rappa)
  • Sir Nighteye: (Can dodge Rappa's Strongarm)
  • Yakuza Arc/MVA Shigaraki: (Surprised Overhaul with his speed)
  • Mirio: (Can keep up with Overhaul, and is faster than Sir Nighteye who can dodge Rappa's Strongarm)
  • Re-Destro: (Outpaced MVA Arc Shigaraki, who is faster than his Yakuza Arc self)
  • 20% to 30% Izuku: (Can outpace Overhaul, and is faster than his 20%)
  • War Arc Bakugo: (Equals 30% Speed)
  • Recipro Turbo Iida: (Izuku stated he was faster than Gran Torino)
  • Chimera: (Can easily keep up with Recipro Turbo)
  • Endeavor: (Is faster than 30%, as he wasn't blitz by Shigaraki like they were)
  • Gran Torino: (Saved 30% Izuku and Bakugo from being blitz by Shigaraki)
  • Gigantomachia: (Scales to Gran Torino)
  • Hawks and Hood: (Both of them can outpace Endeavor)
  • Hospital High-Ends: (Was able to react to an attack from Endeavor even when caught off guard, and could throw Mirko at Endeavor before he could kill him)
  • Mirko and Crust: (Can keep up with the Hospital High-Ends)
I suggest that 45% Izuku should be Hypersonic+, via outpacing Gran Torino, who saved 30% Izuku from being blitz by Shigaraki. Which is faster than his 20%, which can outpace Overhaul, who can easily handle Rappa's Speed which is Mach 5.75. Izuku stated that Shigaraki is faster than 45% so he scales to that.

I believe this is all of the speed changes.

Now let's get onto some miscellaneous stuff.

Bakugo should get a higher rating in all keys, as he's capable of releasing explosions higher than he can normally with his gauntlets. He can unleash explosions that powerful without his gauntlets, but the recoil of the blast injures him. Either way, he should have a higher with his maximum explosions.

I believe this calc should use the surface explosion formula, since Izuku unleashes the explosion from the ground. Using the proper formula increase the results to 3.7 Tons, which means U.A. Beginning Bakugo should be High 8-C with his maximum explosions. I do need to point this out, while Bakugo used Howitzer against Todoroki and he survived, not only did the attack knock him out, but Todoroki actually shielded himself with his ice as you can see in the bottom right.

The anime even shows Bakugo hitting ice. So Todoroki wouldn't scale to this.

Yakuza Unbreakable Kirishima would scale above this, since he can take a Howitzer Impact from a stronger Bakugo.

It's also been talked about that current Bakugo should just scale to 30%. Since Bakugo stated that he's been keeping up with Izuku every time he gets stronger, and the two are usually comparable. Since Bakugo being Baseline 8-B (Which is what he would be without this scaling), would make him over 5x weaker than 20%, which doesn't fit with him keeping up with Izuku.

I'm fine with Bakugo scaling to 30%, does anyone agree or disagree?

Izuku current key should be called Paranormal Liberation War Arc. Since Post-Endeavor Agency Arc implies that he achieved his current power in that one week training arc.
Also we can't use that key for the other students, so PL War Arc should be used to keep it consistent.

Some people mentioned that PLW Arc 30% Izuku should be baseline 8-A instead of 8-B+, since his current 30% is stronger than his current 20%, which should be stronger than his Heroes Rising 20% that did the almost 8-B+ feat, with the wind pressure. Does anyone agree or disagree. (I'm neutral on this)

Gigantomachia's profile was suggested to have a variable ratings, as his power changes depending on his morale.

I've made a sandbox of what this would look like, this should help with some scaling as well. I've also added some of his new abilities and changed his picture. Also you can see that I have Muscular and Re-Destro's profile there as well, I've added a varies rating for Muscular since his Quirk isn't always at Low 7-B. And we already had Re-Destro set up like that, but we just didn't label it as varies. Do you all agree with this?

Paranormal Liberation War Arc Kirishima's Unbreakable durability, would scale to 8-A as well since he took a hit from Machia who just injured Mount Lady.
Mina's Acid should have 8-A fire resistance with Acid Man, as she was able to jump through Dabi's fire without being burned, even stating the heat couldn't reach her.

Please tell me if I've forgotten about anything up to this point.

75% Shigaraki's AP and Endeavor's Stats

Here we go, Note: I added this after the above discussion was accepted.

First off his dura should be Low 7-B, which is rather straight forward since he can take a barrage of hits from 100% Izuku. However his AP is another story, since Endeavor and Aizawa gave rather controversial statements, comparing his strength to All Might.

Let me give the statements before saying anything else.

Endeavor Chapter 276, page 9. "It's not a Quirk? That's just his strength? That jump from back then too? A swing of his arm lets him move around in midair! That power... it's just like..." He says while flashing back to All Might.

Doctor in the page after. "It's not quite on par with All Might, sadly. Excessive remolding of his body would have overburden his brain."

Aizawa the page after that. "My Erasure hasn't been undone! Does that mean... he's like a perfected Nomu?" Aizawa thinks while flashing to the USJ Nomu that fought All Might.

Endeavor Chapter 277, page 7. "As powerful and sturdy as All Might." Endeavor telling everyone Shigaraki is as strong as All Might, even after being punched by him.

Aizawa same page. "But as long as I don't blink, that power is all he's got." Aizawa seems to agree with him, and no one counters Endeavor's point. Even though Izuku and Gran Torino know how strong All Might is. Which also means their confident they can hold off a All Might level opponent, even after seeing Kamino.

From context, it's likely they're all referring to Kamino All Might (3.91 Megatons). Since that was the only All Might they ever saw go all out, and the most recent version of him. If accepted Shigaraki would downscale from Kamino All Might, because the doctor stated he's not quite on par with All Might, meaning he's comparable but weaker.

Some people have a problem with this, since Endeavor scales to this, and him being comparable to All Might doesn't seem to make sense. Endeavor considered All Might to be a mountain top that he could never hope to reach, so him being All Might level seems to break that meaning. His entire character revolved around being weaker than All Might, and how that led him to treat his family.

So it's clear to everyone, that Endeavor is inferior to All Might.

Also Endeavor scales to this since he's been taking hits from this Shigaraki, and can still confidently state he's comparable to All Might. Some people say he was holding back, but something like that is never mentioned. While Shigaraki was smiling and mocking Endeavor, it was that smiling Shigaraki who's power was compared to All Might. This doesn't mean he was holding back, you can mock and smile at someone while using your normal strength.

Him holding back means we accept that Shigaraki could outpace and one shot Endeavor, but chooses not to even though Endeavor can actually kill him.
Especially since moments before Shigaraki tried to instantly kill Endeavor with decay, during the start of their fight in Chapter 274.
Shigaraki also stated in the pervious arc, that he's done with taking the heroes lightly, and will destroy them with everything he's got.

With this logic, Shigaraki tries to kill Endeavor instantly in the first second of their fight, yet decides to holds back after getting his Quirk erased so he won't kill him?

Also Shigaraki decided to attack Aizawa, that clearly means he wasn't confident in beating Endeavor while his Quirks were erased, and being distracted by others.
They are no threat to him if he could one shot Endeavor, who kept trying to go near Shigaraki, which puts him in one punch range.
Shigaraki was desperate to get his powers back, by killing or getting away from Aizawa. Since at one point he thought about grabbing Izuku and running away.

He wanted to instantly kill them, as proof, the first thing he did when his powers return was tried to mass decay everyone. Clearly showing he would love a instant death attack, which he couldn't do to Endeavor, since he would've done it already if he could.

Another point people bring up to counter Endeavor scaling was Forcible Quirk Activation, which impaled Endeavor, but not All Might. This isn't a counter to this either, Endeavor is less durable than Kamino All Might, and Shigaraki is weaker than All Might, which means he's weaker than AFO. FQA being able to impale him just shows he's weaker, which we already know. No one is say he's equal to All Might, he's weaker but comparable.

That is why Endeavor scales to Shigaraki's AP.

This should be all of the evidence for Low 7-B AP for Shigaraki, however I do have something to mention.

Endeavor being 7-C, via scaling to this attack from AFO.

Question is why?

See in chapter 93, page 4-5. All For One prepares an Air Cannon to shoot All Might with, however Endeavor attacks AFO who counters his flames with that Air Cannon. If Endeavor's flames were just 8-A, that attack would've gone straight through his fire and hit him. However Endeavor is perfectly fine which means they cancelled each other out. The anime shows even more, with Endeavor directly clashing with AFO's Air Cannon who's arm is still using Spring Like Limbs.

Also Endeavor does clash with Shigaraki's Air Cannon here, just something else add on.

I think Endeavor's AP should scale to 7-C, via canceling out an Air Cannon from AFO and Shigaraki.

This scales to the force of his flames, which means this would upgrade any 8-As that scale to Endeavor's flames to 7-C as well, such as Hood and whatever

Note: I believe Hawks is an outlier and should not scale to Dabi's flames anymore. Considering the fact he couldn't one shot white Nomus, which are the weakest Nomu. I believe he should be High 8-C, but I'm not sure if everyone would agree with that. Especially since I don't have good reasons for it.

Last edited:
Looks good although Should Machias. morale boost make him vary from 8-A to 7-B since Machia has 2 8-A calcs oh wait you already put that in the sand box nvm

also I agree on Baseline 8-A 30% Deku as One for All’s increases can be notable(Like 5 to 8%) and Massive (8-20%)and aren’t completely mathematical(Otherwise we’d have Tier 7 45%) and 20-30% so even if you downplay 30% to be only twice as strong as 20% it’s still basically baseline 8-A

I'd say something we need to discuss is how strong Yakuza Arc 8% Izuku is, since people like Mirio and more scale to him. We've already agreed that Heroes Rising Izuku become stronger during the movie with Cell Activation, and it takes place 2 months after the Yakuza Arc, which means two months of training.

Where exactly do we put them at?

I'd say something we need to discuss is how strong Yakuza Arc 8% Izuku is, since people like Mirio and more scale to him. We've already agreed that Heroes Rising Izuku become stronger during the movie with Cell Activation, and it takes place 2 months after the Yakuza Arc, which means two months of training.

I feel like the Gap in power between Yakuza 8% and Heroes Rising 8% is quite noticeable but ofc 8% shouldn’t be way weaker either
I feel the safest option would be putting him at Baseline High 8-C or Baseline High 8-C+(Whatever that is if it’s to close to the 8 ton feat then High 8-C it should be)since I feel the main reason the gap should be quite noticeable is the cell activation amp

Last edited:

Also you didn’t mention how Mount Lady could Semi Keep up with Machia in Speed who is Hypersonic so
Mount Lady Should also get Hypersonic
Same for Geten who could fight her earlier
This could also debatably lead to Dabi’s Cremation attack speed scaling to Geten as well due to their battle

@Jackof_noTrades068; that same Gigantomachia has only been stated to be running at less than supersonic speeds, so I doubt that Mt. Lady being able to keep up with him means she has to scale to Hypersonic.

Yeah I don't believe she's Hypersonic either, his current travel speed isn't that good and the Hypersonic thing is for reaction/combat speed. Ironically the highest travel speed feat we have in universe is Hawks and Mirko being stated to be faster than a plane.

Also you didn’t mention how Mount Lady could Semi Keep up with Machia in Speed who is Hypersonic so
Mount Lady Should also get Hypersonic
Same for Geten who could fight her earlier
This could also debatably lead to Dabi’s Cremation attack speed scaling to Geten as well due to their battle
We also need to decide on whether Dabi should get a UA beginnings Key as Dabi only really starts getting 8-A feats during and after MVA and Dabi noted that he got stronger as well
All his AP feats pre MLA seem to mostly be in the High 8-C to 8-B range

Dabi does state he's gotten stronger during his fight with Geten, likely due to the one and half months of Machia training, however he has no feats in the U.A. Beginning saga. Fire ignores durability and even then the best thing he did was burn an injured base Izuku and Shoji. Which once against ignores durability.

I don't see the point in giving him two keys though.

Yeah I don't believe she's Hypersonic either, his current travel speed isn't that good and the Hypersonic thing is for reaction/combat speed. Ironically the highest travel speed feat we have in universe is Hawks and Mirko being stated to be faster than a plane.
Wait didn’t Machia have a better travel speed feat in MVA when he Booked it to Deika in debatably a matter of Minutes

We are never given a timeframe, even then 10 minutes would only be Mach 1.4, and he was probably moving underground.

Dabi does state he's gotten stronger during his fight with Geten, likely due to the one and half months of Machia training, however he has no feats in the U.A. Beginning saga. Fire ignores durability and even then the best thing he did was burn an injured base Izuku and Shoji. Which once against ignores durability.

I don't see the point in giving him two keys though.
Oh yeah Fire ignores dura now because I was gonna mention how UA beginnings Shoto had to dodge his flames and fire users in MHA have to be able to Withstand the AP of their Fire or it hurts them so yeah guess UA beginnings Dabi is to featless to scale

We are never given a timeframe, even then 10 minutes would only be Mach 1.4, and he was probably moving underground.
Guess that might be something we have to wait on the anime for then although his arrival seemed quite fast in the Manga but we can’t quantify

Last edited:
I agree with all of the proposed changes. Most specifically, baseline High 8-C for most of Class 1a during the Rise of Villains arc. However, a calc I don’t believe is being taken into account is this one, which would upgrade Mina and Aoyama’s AP with their quirks to High 8-C+. Other than that, everything seems fine.

As is being stated, but kinda over looked, Kirishima should have a much higher tier due to being able to take attacks from Sato and Bakugo, and his unbreakable form is noted to be able to even take a Howitzer impact from Bakugo in the Overhaul Arc. Kirishima, even with just his base hardening, was able to take attacks from a casual Chimera, who, despite being casual, could injure Sato, Iida and Dark Shadow. So Kirishima in Heroes Rising should be High 8-C+ with his normal hardening, and higher with Unbreakable, scaling to Sato and Bakugo.

Another thing I would like to bring up, is that Bakugo should scale in durability to his strongest explosions, but not due to the recoil effect we use to justify it now. During Heroes Rising, when fighting Mummy, Bakugo gets captured, and to escape, he detonated his gauntlet. Bakugo tanks his Gauntlet’s detonation with barely any injuries. This is actual evidence that Bakugo‘s durability is enough to take his own explosions.

My last point is more of a question, which is if we are able to find Uraraka’s weight limit in heroes rising from the dozens if not hundreds of rocks she was floating while trying to block off Nine. Here are the pictures of the feat:

These are the initial rocks thrown at Nine, before he destroys them into smaller chunks. More are there, but are off screen.

This is Ochako actually floating the boulders being tossed at Nine. This is reference for how large the boulders are compared to her.

The best shot of the rocks in full view being launched

Another reference for just how big the chunks being launched at Nine are.

Thoughts on these changes, and on if we can find Ochako’s Lifting Strength?

Last edited:
I agree with all of the proposed changes. Most specifically, baseline High 8-C for most of Class 1a during the Rise of Villains arc. However, a calc I don’t believe is being taken into account is this one, which would upgrade Mina and Aoyama’s AP with their quirks to High 8-C+. Other than that, everything seems fine.

As is being stated, but kinda over looked, Kirishima should have a much higher tier due to being able to take attacks from Sato and Bakugo, and his unbreakable form is noted to be able to even take a Howitzer impact from Bakugo in the Overhaul Arc. Kirishima, even with just his base hardening, was able to take attacks from a casual Chimera, who, despite being casual, could injure Sato, Iida and Dark Shadow. So Kirishima in Heroes Rising should be High 8-C+ with his normal hardening, and higher with Unbreakable, scaling to Sato and Bakugo.

Another thing I would like to bring up, is that Bakugo should scale in durability to his strongest explosions, but not due to the recoil effect we use to justify it now. During Heroes Rising, Bakugo tanks his Gauntlet’s detonation with barely any injuries. This is actual evidence that Bakugo‘s durability is enough to take his own explosions.

My last point is more of a question, which is if we are able to find Uraraka’s weight limit in heroes rising from the dozens if not hundreds of rocks she was floating while trying to block off Nine. Here are the pictures of the feat:

These are the initial rocks thrown at Nine, before he destroys them into smaller chunks. More are there, but are off screen.

This is Ochako actually floating the boulders being tossed at Nine. This is reference for how large the boulders are compared to her.

The best shot of the rocks in full view being launched

Another reference for just how big the chunks being launched at Nine are.

Thoughts on these changes, and on if we can find Ochako’s Lifting Strength?
On the topic of Uraraka’s anti gravity lifting strength I remember another dude pointed out that rocks as big as the ones Uraraka was floating standarly near 1 ton in weight

That rock he showed was actually smaller than the ones Uraraka floated. The ones she’s floating are bigger than she is tall.
Yeah so that could make finding the weight of all of them combined a hassle since they varried in size but a lot of those smaller boulders comparable to her size should be around a ton with several likely being far heavier when referring to the Bigger ones that Towered over her and Nine in Size

Last edited:
Yeah so that could make finding the weight of all of them combined a hassle since they varried in size but a lot of those smaller boulders comparable to her size should be around a ton with several likely being far heavier when referring to the Bigger ones that Towered over her
Especially if these are examples of a 1 Ton rocks Boulder weight Boulder Size comparison in comparison to the one she threw

I feel bad for anyone who tries calcing the weight of some of the heavier rocks tho

Last edited:
If the Gauntlet calc is changed to 3.7 Tons, that means Yakuza Arc Kirishima's Unbreakable scales above that. Since he can take a Howitzer from a stronger Bakugo, which would scale to Rappa, who can break Kirishima's arms in one hit.

Yakuza Arc 8% and Bakugo, should at least be above baseline High 8-C, for being stronger than Unbreakable Kirishima, who's AP is baseline.

Kirishima Harden dura being High 8-C+ in Heroes Rising makes sense if Sato becomes High 8-C+ as well. However wouldn't Heroes Rising Kirishima's Unbreakable would be 8-B in dura in this case, since he becomes immune to attacks that could injure him before hand?

Also I didn't mentioned this but Iida without Recipro might be stronger than Shoji, since he made a casual Chimera's let go of Shoji, and even made him flinch with a kick. Scaling above might make him Baseline High 8-C, higher with Recipro, since Shoji is 1.7 Tons via scaling to Ojiro.
At least I think Iida should be comparable to Shoji.

Last edited:
With the gauntlet calc, Kirishima’s unbreakable would be above 3.7 tons, with Rappa above that as well, yes.

Above Baseline yakuza Arc 8% seems correct to me for scaling purposes.

He would become Baseline 8-B in dura, yes.

Ojiro should be baseline High 8-C as well actually. He survived an attack from Chimera, and the feat he performed with Jiro was when he was weakened and injured from his fight with Chimera. Iida being baseline High 8-C also makes sense, and he’s clearly higher with Recipro Burst and especially Recipro Turbo, as he becomes able to one shot his fellow classmates as shown in the joint training arc.

Pretty sure Deku has stayed at 45% at all times ever since Torino got a hole punched through him.
It would make sense for him it would be kinda dumb to go down to 30% especially after watching Bakugo’s normal Blasts get shit on
It would be very safe to say he’s going 45% every time he’s in close quarters with shigaraki and 30% at times where he wasn’t

More people need to arrive, like Therefir and Mitch. Also Therefir needs to update the explosion calc with the surface explosion formula.

It should also be noted on Bakugo’s profile that he can increase his speed further with explosion after his Endeavor training by condensing his energy to one spot. It’s what he did to blitz Ending and save Natsuo, as well as what he did to intercept All for One’s tendrils and shove Deku out of the way.

Do we have any way to calc how much additional speed he gains, or will it just be "higher with condensed blasts"?

Do we have any way to calc how much additional speed he gains, or will it just be "higher with condensed blasts"?
Yes and no as He did manage to reach Deku before the Afo tendrils did But shigaraki was heavily weakened from the prominence burn and Bakugo was closer to Deku than Shiggy was so while ofc he’s faster it’s hard to tell how much faster
I also feel like if people did calc the concentrated blasts speed feats they would probably yeild low results in the case of saving Natsuo

Last edited:
is itworth noting that weakened 75% Shiggy couldn’t escape Endeavor’s Grip when he grabbed him for the Prominence Burn in case 75% Shiggy gets any lifting strength feats or statements or in case Endeavor gets a lifting strength feat and is used for supporting feat for that

Last edited:
Shigaraki was off guard when Endeavor grabbed him, and didn’t seem to attempt to break the hold as he was more shocked that he suddenly had someone on his back.

Also, that Shiggy was just getting his ass kicked by Deku, and was fully focused on not dying first. Doubt he could have reacted in time to try and break that hold.

Shigaraki was off guard when Endeavor grabbed him, and didn’t seem to attempt to break the hold as he was more shocked that he suddenly had someone on his back.

Also, that Shiggy was just getting his ass kicked by Deku, and was fully focused on not dying first. Doubt he could have reacted in time to try and break that hold.
Oh so your saying it doesn’t count because Shiggy didn’t have enough time to respond he just got grabbed next thing he was being fried

makes sense then

The explosion he used to save Izuku doesn't look any different from the ones he's using before hand in the fight. But he did become slightly faster than 30% Izuku earlier on so he clearly can raise his speed to be somewhat faster. So there shouldn't be a problem with higher with condensed blast.

Note: I didn't mention this but... It seems like we accept 8% Izuku controlling Blackwhip in battle. However this is not the case, Izuku couldn't control Blackwhip till after the Endeavor training. The problem is, that Izuku's base limit isn't 8% anymore. He tells Endeavor before their training that his base limit is around 10 to 15 percent. So we need to put in his weakness section that he cannot control Blackwhip in his Heroes Rising key.

I don't believe we should make a key for that Izuku though, since he barely stood at that level of power, and only fought against some mooks. A forth irrelevant key would just clutter up his profile. Current Izuku's Blackwhip weakness should mention that he can only handle a certain amount of whips before his control gets shaky. The amount of time of him using Blackwhip doesn't seem to matter anymore.

Kind of aggravating that there is just a small mini arc where Deku is 10-15% and makes large growths but has no feats so we can’t make a profile for him, but what are you going to do about it. Guess he’ll go back to only being able to use Black Whip for a second.

And “creating too many whips lowers his control” is a fine weakness for current Deku.

Back