• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia - Number Six Speed Revision

Should Iida be High Hypersonic? He's scaling above Gran Torino who's comparable to 30%, who is already pushing High Hypersonic.

No I don't think so, they're scaling to Mach 12.7. That's not close enough to upscale to Mach 20 even with a blitz.

Unless I'm missing something? Honestly should we trust Izuku's statement, are we positive he's seen Gran Torino's full speed? Asking to be sure.

No I don't think so, they're scaling to Mach 12.7. That's not close enough to upscale to Mach 20 even with a blitz.

Unless I'm missing something? Honestly should we trust Izuku's statement, are we positive he's seen Gran Torino's full speed. Asking to be sure.
Well, the scaling, assuming his statement is accurate, would be:

Overclock = 12.7 = Rappa > Overhaul > 20% Deku >> 30% Deku >= Gran Torino > Iida

We have no idea how fast 30% is than 20%, just that it is faster.

There are no blitz in that scaling and I'm not okay with any upscaling based on people just being vaguely faster than each other. Also Overhaul does not need to be faster than Rappa, he just needs to be capable of dodging his punches. At best we say they're equals, not that he's faster.

45% Izuku and Shigaraki (And others) will be High Hypersonic via the 7-A upgrades so I don't really care.

Alright, I've applied all the changes with only 45% Deku and Shigaraki upscaling to High Hypersonic, and Nagant then scaling to 45%.

I also upgraded Koichi for the time being since he's keeping up with an at least 10x Overclock right now. Just a placeholder until the actual vigilantes revision thread.

Now we go to the 7-A thread.

I noticed some inconsistencies in the profiles, weakened All Might and USJ Nomu are Hypersonic+, while Shigaraki and 45% are High Hypersonic.

All Might and USJ Nomu should be upgraded to High Hypersonic, at least until they get upgraded to High Hypersonic+ if the other revisions go through.

Well, they didn’t get upgraded to High Hypersonic+, but the current ratings seem accurate regardless.

Are there any other changes to speed that are relevant to this CRT?

Back