• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia God Tiers Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
The purpose of this thread is to apply a correction I made in Deku's faster than a speeding bullet calc.

As you can see here, I didn't measured the height of the whole panel.

After correcting this mistake, the feat is now baseline Massively Hypersonic, and it would affect the three god tiers, Current 100% Deku, Prime All Might and Prime All For One.

I hate that we’re lowballing the calc massively by scaling her to the fastest sniper on the market, but it’s obvious her bullets are far faster than that. 5% Deku was weaving between bullets and these bullets were tagging 45% Deku.

Gotta work with what you have, I guess.

I hate that we’re lowballing the calc massively by scaling her to the fastest sniper on the market, but it’s obvious her bullets are far faster than that. 5% Deku was weaving between bullets and these bullets were tagging 45% Deku.

Gotta work with what you have, I guess.
Well calc stacking is nkt allowed and inaccurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back