• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If looking at Cthulhu causes insanity, then how is this not a stomp? At this distance he's the first thing Discord will see and you can guarantee his eyes are going to be open. It may as well be passive at this distance.

Pretty sure driving Discord of all characters insane would be a rather dumb move. :p

Unsure here. Discord does have more moves under his belt, but I don't know if he could get past Cthulhu's Regenerationn and immortality. Likewise, I don't see Cthulhu being able to get past Discord's regen. Sure, he could drive him mad, but that might just make Discord an even more dangerous opponent. Gonna say inconclusive for now.

Schnee One said:
Why would it
I feel that Discord would just go ballistic with his powers if he were driven mad and just use everything in his arsenal to attack everything in sight. A bit of a headcanon, admittedly, but with someone as haxxy as Discord, making them insane probably wouldn't be so much of a good idea.

He would go ballistic, which would in turn cause his mental state to deteriorate to the point that he's driven to the point he can't fight back.

Lightbuster30 said:
If looking at Cthulhu causes insanity, then how is this not a stomp? At this distance he's the first thing Discord will see and you can guarantee his eyes are going to be open. It may as well be passive at this distance.
It takes days for this to work, so Discord can try to kill/incap him during that time

Cthulhu doesn't resist Life Manipulation and Power Nullification (And Discord spams Power Nullification a lot) so

He can also do it without removing horns (really annoying since I saw someone arguing he could only do it by removing horns when him directly nullifying magic is shown right next to his power nullification).

Powernull doesn't incap anyone, it simply nulls their powers

Life manipulation is moot against an immortal

Discord is already insane. He is a literal embodiment of chaos. He could just snap and turn cthulhu into a toaster, or turn cthulhu into a sandwich and eat him.

Eating Cthulhu allows the dude to literally regenerate inside of him, at best that kills him

Discords Transmutation is beaten by Low Godly

Discord looks for a few days and he's driven to madness.

Back