• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Big Batch of Calculations (Part 1)

This is a discussion of some of the calculations I've made (as of 9/20/21) over the past 7 months. I know some of these calcs might seem questionable, weird, and... well, I'll save that for when I show off my gran obra maestra. But just promise me one thing, will you? Try to read the entire blog before making any... hasty decisions. Now, without any further ado, here's the first wave of finished calcs:
  1. SpaceGodzilla Tosses M.O.G.U.E.R.A. Like a Sack of Potatoes
  2. King Kong Makes Godzilla a Swinger (1962)
  3. Titanosaurus' Most Famous Feat
  4. AP of Showa Gigan's Eye Laser According to the Official Stats
And that's it for this batch. But in the words of the Cat in the Hat, "But that is not all! Oh, no. That is not all...."

Back