• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Ivan Has a Solar System Ratig On His Durability

Musashi Cut Off The Trunk (49:40 onwards) ergo she should have solar system AP through her NP, unless his mammoth scales differently somehow (if so like it should be mentioned) I see no reason why this upgrade can't happen

Also let's keep in mind she did it in a place where she was drifting from so she wasn't at full power per say

I can see this scaling of it was the broken Musashi with Fate stuff

Otherwise it's an outlier

(Uh but it is the broken musashi with fate stuff)

She used Zero to do it - oh huh I guess this could scale to her Zero mode

I mean does Zero suddenly have different level of powers here?

Like if you wanna argue it's not a full power Zero that just means her AP even scales higher, also if we change her AP who'd scale outside the obvious like Sasaki?

Antvasima said:
So has this been rejected here?
Not really?

As far as I see it only Knight and GinSan oppose it and GinSan's problem is it being an outlier which Monarch countered so it's like 1-2 against and 3 agree on it(me,Monarch and Schnee One)

Pretty sure this was durability negation via reaching Zero

Although maybe it scales to her AP while in Zero.

I don't see why it wouldn't, heck Ivan could even tank Anastasia's NP which also ignores durability (yah he died a bit afterwards but he still took it and it's a NP that targets your wek points) so not like durability negation alone is enough to take him down

And Musashi cut the Mammoth part, also Ivan's profiles doesn't really showcase this difference so we should probably edit the page to show that difference

Monarch Laciel said:
Consistent with Mash and other servants killing Lahmu in Babylonia when Lahmu are able to lethally injure Kingu
Also consistent with Mythology Mystic Code = Original Power. Which means Living Nero AKA Septem Nero scales to her MMC self

As for the difference of true body and mammoth body thing, we can just add it in the weakness part.

As for the difference of true body and mammoth body thing, we can just add it in the weakness part.

Sounds good to me, you support the upgrade tho?

Eh. I am leaning to "It was actually her FateHax that allows her to do so"

Before she go "KENGOU BATTOU! ISHANA! DAITENSHOU!"

She said she can't find a way to beat it with her Heavenly Eyes normally.

Does her Fate hax negate durability tho?

From what I understand it's really just an atatck that's basically impossible to dodge

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...560708/Screenshot_20200111-190321_Fate_GO.jpg

This says her strike will be optimized, which leads me to belive it's less that it negates durability but more lets her attack in such a way that her force is enough to cut it down

Or I'm just wrong on this ne, can also be possible

It can also bend Space-Time if it means she'll get what she wants to happen.

And I recall in her Zero state, she can force an impossible possibility, one she can't achieve with just her Heavenly Eyes, to happen.

Look at the wording tho

"...bending time and space towards achieving her goal." towards is the key word here as it hints that the bending of space and time is to make sure her atatck hit rather then let her bypass their defenses

Also is Zero when creating those possiblities negates durability?

Considering how so far her abilities seem to be all about just making sure she'll get the hit off so shouldn't Zero be more in line with that?

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Zero is creating a new, impossible possibility. It's durability negation, unlike the mystic eyes.

I'm neutral on the issue.

i'm not totaly against it, character like karna/gil etc have 2-A rating with their np, otherwise we can just put higher /unkown with np on her profile

What does that have to do with anything?

Karna literally shoots so hard it can hust 2-A peeps

Gil's 2-A NP is stronger than his AP when he's 2-A

What does it have to do with Musashi using hax on a 2-A guy?

Is there any translation that is correct on 5.2 yet? I have a lot of doubts about translation for the first week or 2 when the be LB comes out

That's a mistranslation iirc

We don't know what she did quite yet

Nah, sleepy confirmed it, she just cut the rift.

She only cut the connection, its just like cutting a cable connector, and remember she can only do that with Romulus' sacrificing himself. By herself she can't actually do it since her range is quite low and she'll just die before she can even get anywhere close.

Back