• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder vs Murder

I'm going to assume Murder doesn't have his weapons (Or just knives). I'm not sure if The Crows can do anything to Murder thanks to his type 2 Immortality and pain tolerance. He also has the range advantage (Due to him being a person rather then a small animal) however they would be hard to hit thanks to their size (but speed would probably not be that much of an issue given that speed is equalized). Maybe Murder has the strength advantage since he can oneshot humans. So my vote is for Murder the Clown.

So his range advantage is enhanced given that he has his hatchet (Which means I should probably add extended melee range to Murder's profile for obvious reasons) and he is 9-C+.

Yeah you should. And while that does make him 9-C+ he is fighting 11 9-C crows (though the main issue is they have as you have said, very little range and opponent has immortality type 2)

Back