• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiple versions of a single bullet dodging feat, which works best considering another calc from the verse?

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
There are two versions of a bullet shielding feat in the Tokyo revengers verse marked as the only calculated speed feats in the verse aside from one other that was done by a character who scales lower in speed than the character involved in the first feat. I need help determining which is more correct and consistent

The two calc in question are here:

This one done by @DenLitz

The other done by @Fixxed

With these two calcs in mind also consider that this calc done by @Whiz_Almighty is performed by a character tiered lower than the one in the two calcs below
This feat also requires some level of review and discussion because of the nature of the feat itself

Edit: THE TWO CALC'S UP TOP ARE NO LONGER INVOLVED IN THE DISCUSSION AS WHICH SHOULD BE USED HAD ALREADY IN ANOTHER THREAD.

THE THIRD CALC IS STILL UP FOR DISCUSSION

Last edited:
Calculations made by Fixxed I disagree.

First about the panel he uses, it includes the inconsistency drawn by Ken Wakui, the distance Izana moves is different from what I calculated, if you notice even the distance between Izana's starting point and Kisaki is not that far, you can see the initial distance between Izana & Kisaki Kisaki in my calculations they don't go as far as this panel, the panel that I use is also the panel during the feat, not the panel after the feat has happened like in the panel that Fixxed uses to calculate it(Inconsistency drawn by Ken Wakui). So the consistency of the panels in Calc is better than the panels I use to calculate them.

I may not be a Calc Groub, but the calculations are less accurate because they are too simple, you can compare them with my calculations, which I calculated as detailed & accurate as possible.

The use of a Representation that does not fit the Measuring Stick that is not exactly in the direction of the object being measured, this will increase the M/P result (which is actually lower), the use of the Measuring Stick at the distance sought between Kisaki to Izana is also inaccurate, the PoV angle has slope that is different from the direction of the distance sought, because it will shorten the resulting value (which is actually higher).

Conclusion from my opinion:

1. The panel used cannot be applied to the calculation, due to the inconsistency of the drawn by Ken Wakui, the panel during the feat will be more consistent, I think. Kisaki looked too far away can also be assumed because he was very surprised and looked like he was sitting down, that's probably what made Kisaki's position while sitting not where Kisaki was originally standing during the feat.
2. The calculation is less accurate, Representation & find the distance.

Actually, now that I look at it, I'm not sure which one to go with. The Supersonic+ calc certainly gives a more accurate distance moved by Kakucho, but using the distance-to-gun here seems kinda... off. That panel shows the gunner having fallen back onto the floor, and honestly one could even say he backed off considerably which might explain why the gun distance is so far off in the panel from Kakucho.

Actually, now that I look at it, I'm not sure which one to go with. The Supersonic+ calc certainly gives a more accurate distance moved by Kakucho, but using the distance-to-gun here seems kinda... off. That panel shows the gunner having fallen back onto the floor, and honestly one could even say he backed off considerably which might explain why the gun distance is so far off in the panel from Kakucho.
That's another problem the fact that we didn't see if he backed up or not we only saw him fall to ground a few panels later after being shocked so it's a bit tricky to judge in that regard though if we went by the assumption that he didn't move a single bit besides being obviously shocked and flustered that he shot izana then I'd say the distance works

That's another problem the fact that we didn't see if he backed up or not we only saw him fall to ground a few panels later after being shocked so it's a bit tricky to judge in that regard though if we went by the assumption that he didn't move a single bit besides being obviously shocked and flustered that he shot izana then I'd say the distance works
People can often at times start crawling back after having shot someone if this is their first time killing someone. He could've dropped the gun in fear later onwards, we couldn't possibly say.

People can often at times start crawling back after having shot someone if this is their first time killing someone. He could've dropped the gun in fear later onwards, we couldn't possibly say.
Well, but some believe Hypersonic+ is just a joke, They think it's just an Outlier because Tokrev's battle consistency is only Subsonic, maybe Higher(but Hs+ is too high for them). They/Them = refers to those who disagree with Hs+, as well as those who think Hs+ is just a joke Vsbw. Supersonic+ was accepted simply because lower yields, and lower = more consistent according to them.

So, what is the solution to this problem?

Well, but Kisaki was really surprised because the "Object" he shot did not meet his expectations, the one that was hit by 3 bullets was Izana who was the only "Tool (which Kisaki used) " for Kisaki at that time, which of course was very important for Kisaki because of that " The only one". It was only natural that Kisaki would be completely surprised.

The only argument that makes the most sense at the moment is that the Calculations on that panel are more consistent simply because of "Lower Yield".

Back