• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi Eternity Upgrade.

A CR for having ME at atleast high 1-B

Multi Eternity Contains realms such as the Neutral Zone and SuperFlow.

SuperFlow: Is the realm of abstract, metaphors and between universes. the Superflow contains the information and concept of everything that exist in the multiverse. And was also stated to be the highest level of existence that contains The Crossroad of infinity( I already in the post made a thread on how the superflow is High 1-B)

Neutral Zone: A realm which is still within Multi Eternity but yet it's beyond(Also was stated to be the farthest edge of things) the Superflow(Highest level) and the omniverse(has been multiple stated to be outside the omniverse and claimed to be outeromniverse) . This realm is the edge of the outside and science, it even border everything and is basically the home of eldritch forms and predatory concepts. Outside the Neutral zone nothing(the outside) is known.

Multi Eternity should be atleast high 1-B for being the embodiment of everythig which includes the neutral zone(the white space bordering all and beyond eveerything) which has multiple times be stated to be outside of space, outside reality, outside the superflow(highest level and the level of abstract and metaphor and the concept and information of everything in the superflow and omniverse) and for being outside the omniverse itself but yet still within M.E.

And even in the Al ewing story everything that was outside time and The Multiverse (example: The utopia parallel) was still apart of the Omniverse.

Sera has already said that Marvel upgrades will get handled after DC is done so I think we should wait till then. Also Crossroads of Infinity was supposed to be the gateway that would've allowed others to reach Superflow, it's not inside Superflow (doesn't matters either way)

Hold up the crossroads of infinity was never stated to be a gateway what are you about? the only way to reach the superflow is from cosmic powers or dreams.

Hmm. I hope that you will not misrepresent information.

Back