• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Easier to explain it than use greater than signs.

A Classes are well into 6-A. Lower S Classes are baseline, as they stomp the heck out of that. S Classes can fodderize literally hundreds of Lower S Classes, and Upper S Classes can fodderize dozens of S Classes.

Mukuro shitstomps Hiei, who's one of the strongest Upper S Classes, and that's when she's calm. Angered Mukuro is the strongest living person in the setting (Raizen would still kick the shit out of her in his prime).

So in this case, Mukuro Stomps baselines, while Acno is above 33 Pettatons, around a 7x AP gap.

Acno via range Spam

tbh. You couldn't fist fight hundreds of opponents at once who are comparable to you.

It's just unquatifiable, so it's not a multiplier, but we can't just act like it never happened.

Anyway, that doesn't really change what I said, if you are physically stronger to the point of stomping someone then making a bunch of them is not much better if at all

I'm aware.

Then exactly what's the impressive part of the feat?

Because killing hundreds of multi continental people at once is better than killing one? Like, what are you getting at? That's common sense.

Schnee One said:
Anyway, that doesn't really change what I said, if you are physically stronger to the point of stomping someone then making a bunch of them is not much better if at all
Not really

Is this human Acno? If so then I doubt that he's hitting her anytime soon, as she's more skilled than Hiei who puts basically everyone to shame in FT in the skill department.

I'm aware.

Then exactly what's the impressive part of the feat?

Because killing hundreds of multi continental people at once is better than killing one? Like, what are you getting at? That's common sense.

Yeah, but defeating hundreds of people weaker than you isn't worth much when your opponenet is 7x stronger.

We would normally say someone who stomps a single baseline wouldn't even be outclassed by 3x; therefore, someone stomping hundreds of baselines shouldn't be outclassed by 7x.

I ask again, why

Why is stomping hundreds of fodder a feat compared to stomping a single one

And don't tell me (They're baseline High 6A) because that changes nothing since they're still fodder to Mukuro

Back