• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mui Goku vs saint seiya

Wait so would goku hypothetically be 5-d physiology? Or just stats. Because if it’s jsut stats, he’d still lose to Seiyas passive matter and soul stuff

Aspetta, quindi goku sarebbe ipoteticamente fisiologia 5-d? O solo statistiche. Perché se si tratta solo di statistiche, perderebbe comunque contro la materia passiva di Seiya e le cose dell'anima
Not only stastic but also Hax so much so that in the Kaioshin realm a space / time vacuum had formed and the waves traveled at an infinite speed between the Universe and the Cosmos. Goku outclasses Seiya no matter if he has Hax atomic distraction Goku is fast enough to evade the shots of seiya so much so that Goku is over the full Timestop they will have infinite reaction speed now. Goku also has KI which is the barrier of Spiritual Energy with which Atomic destruction atomizes the KI barrier? He can't do it because it is made up of Goku's spiritual field and waves of spirit canceled Seiya's blows we bet? and it's AP 5D so do you still think Seiya can win? He wins only if Goku lowers his guard, otherwise Goku surpasses Seiya is superior to both Hax and AP, immortality between the other is not invincibility but they are a skill or else now Ban of the 7 deadly sins or Garlik Jr. or Zamasu are invincible ? simply no. Goku >>>> Seiya

Afterlife is Next Dimension
Btw, it’s only said like this in a certain dub, which contradicts the original languages I’m pretty sure. After all, that change wasn’t meant to preserver the original meaning, but instead to make it more child friendly that goku died

Also, pretty sure the hyperbolic time chamber is considered to only be a pocket dimension here, so feats affecting it are not rated as the same as destroying a whole space time

Didn't Seiya incon with Xeno Goku before? Wtf is DBS MUI Goku gonna do
Die I guess. And it's a low dif if any dif
I'm still confused as to how it's a stomp for either though. Like sure seiya has 2 advantages I've seen in the thread. Matter manipulation and atomic whatever but goku is faster and would give him the hands.

i mean, Mui runs out fairly quickly right? He’d get blitzed as soon as he falls out of it. If he kills seiya before that happens, seiya would just resurrect himself. Since one guy can’t put the other down perma, and the other guy needs to wait 5 minutes, it’s a stomp in that way right?

i mean, Mui runs out fairly quickly right? He’d get blitzed as soon as he falls out of it. If he kills seiya before that happens, seiya would just resurrect himself. Since one guy can’t put the other down perma, and the other guy needs to wait 5 minutes, it’s a stomp in that way right?
Oh oh I forgot about the rez

Voglio dire, Mui si esaurisce abbastanza velocemente, giusto? Sarebbe stato colpito non appena ne fosse uscito. Se uccide seiya prima che ciò accada, seiya risorgerebbe da solo. Dato che un ragazzo non può mettere giù l'altro permamente, e l'altro ragazzo ha bisogno di aspettare 5 minuti, è un calpestio in quel modo giusto?
He doesn't have to kill him to seriously beat him, Goku uses pressure points. and then he has with him Hakai who erases the soul and spirit from existence

He doesn't have to kill him to seriously beat him, Goku uses pressure points. and then he has with him Hakai who erases the soul and spirit from existence
This version is Anime Goku, so No-hakai and Saiya has a Armor, this version of goku has not done something like that against someone with armor(pressure points), that is not even in character (hakai)

But seiya resists EE. Plus, touching seiya/entering his aura would kill goku
This on tuned DBZ. But Goku also has resistance to EE like Hakai, he doesn't approve of seiya being immortal, so he's invincible, immortality is annoying but it doesn't make you invincible. If Seiya is betting on Athena, he could somehow get rid of Goku climbing Athena at least Low 1-C probably higher comparable or even stronger than Cronos. But the feeling Goku pretty much slaps him all the time. You say Goku isn't tall? Goku fights a God of Destruction and now resists EE in base form, Goku SSJG was powerful enough to destroy the entire macrocosm which is low ball 2-C and Highball Low 1-C, already Goku SSJG could be compared or stronger than Seiya, Goku resists you too have time leaps and now he also transcends time.

Goku rocked an infinite void when he was with Jiren and that empty world is what is beyond the Multiverse so it's 2-A structure

I believe Goku doesn't even need to use MUI to get rid of Seiya if his every single punch is AP 5D Seiya will sooner or later outclass and recognize that Super Saiyan God is superior.

This on tuned DBZ. But Goku also has resistance to EE like Hakai, he doesn't approve of seiya being immortal, so he's invincible, immortality is annoying but it doesn't make you invincible. If Seiya is betting on Athena, he could somehow get rid of Goku climbing Athena at least Low 1-C probably higher comparable or even stronger than Cronos. But the feeling Goku pretty much slaps him all the time. You say Goku isn't tall? Goku fights a God of Destruction and now resists EE in base form, Goku SSJG was powerful enough to destroy the entire macrocosm which is low ball 2-C and Highball Low 1-C, already Goku SSJG could be compared or stronger than Seiya, Goku resists you too have time leaps and now he also transcends time.

Goku rocked an infinite void when he was with Jiren and that empty world is what is beyond the Multiverse so it's 2-A structure

I believe Goku doesn't even need to use MUI to get rid of Seiya if his every single punch is AP 5D Seiya will sooner or later outclass and recognize that Super Saiyan God is superior.
Ok, so make a content revision thread for it, otherwise, it’s not valid for this thread, since we are using what’s on the profiles

Atomic destruction will not affect Goku's KI barrier
Funny thing is, this is likely not true. Y see, in saint seiya, matter destruction is simply The separating of atoms, and moving them apart. Conversely, Freezing in Saint Seiya is always defined as simply stopping those atoms from moving. They are both applications of manipulating matter. Cygnus Hyoga has consistently shown the ability to freeze energy, including Thermal, Light, Temporal and life energy. Saints have also shown the ability to destroy light. So you see, he should be able to dura neg the barrier, due to it being made of life energy.

La cosa divertente è che questo probabilmente non è vero. Vedete, in saint seiya, la distruzione della materia è semplicemente la separazione degli atomi e il loro allontanamento. Al contrario, il congelamento a Saint Seiya è sempre definito come semplicemente fermare il movimento di quegli atomi. Sono entrambe applicazioni della manipolazione della materia. Cygnus Hyoga ha costantemente dimostrato la capacità di congelare l'energia, inclusa l'energia termica, luminosa, temporale e vitale. I santi hanno anche mostrato la capacità di distruggere la luce. Quindi, vedete, dovrebbe essere in grado di durare di meno la barriera, poiché è fatta di energia vitale.
Now this Hax should activate based on power. That's Cosmo not KI friend it's not the same thing Lol, atomic distraction won't work on KI because it's not cosmos energy or anything else it's spirit, spirit barrier isn't even matter, maybe when it generates Kamehameha it's laser light KI Ok, but KI unlikely barrier is like a sort of telekinesis is kinetic metal energy, the cosmos is not based on this but on the senses of the body I think it is similar but different. Goku MUI now doesn't even need the senses because he will hit Seiya so fast with his eyes closed. Seiya won't have enough Cosmo to hold Goku's KI trust me. Goku slaps

Now this Hax should activate based on power. That's Cosmo not KI friend it's not the same thing Lol, atomic distraction won't work on KI because it's not cosmos energy or anything else it's spirit, spirit barrier isn't even matter, maybe when it generates Kamehameha it's laser light KI Ok, but KI unlikely barrier is like a sort of telekinesis is kinetic metal energy, the cosmos is not based on this but on the senses of the body I think it is similar but different. Goku MUI now doesn't even need the senses because he will hit Seiya so fast with his eyes closed. Seiya won't have enough Cosmo to hold Goku's KI trust me. Goku slaps
ok so I was half way joking, but you realize your not addressing any of my arguments right? I’m saying that because Ki is a generic energy, it would get effected. There’s no need to nitpick on what type it is. Also, im very very certain that the WoV was Definitely mistranslated.

Back