• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mucus vs Mochi (Grace Period)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try:

Za frog's advantages: mobility, experience and range, stamina.

Katakuri's advantages: AP/Dura, precog.

Idk who's faster, though.

If we knew more about Dorian I'd 100% vote him because Im not sure if most of his abilities are useless in here, but since he climbed the tower and has a ton of battle experience he should be able to beat someone like Katakuri.

But of course that's my own personal opinion.

Inconclusive as of now, imo

I used all the knowledge I got from Dorian reading his profile so I may be very wrong in some statements. After all, this is a good match.

Kata is 1.6 times faster (0.57c), maybe this not looks like a great advantage but Kata is a master of combat, being cappable of fight with characters faster than himself thanks to his precog. So he must have a huge advantage in speed (using this with precog) since Dorian is slower.

Dorian's info analysis doesn't seem to give him details about his opponent's abilities so he wouldn't know how Katakuri becomes intangible for not knowing how his fruit works, so he couldn't take advantage of his weakness as well.

Dorian has a big advantage in range and he seems to fight both near and far, just like Katakuri. And besides, Dorian can fly, giving him great mobility on the battlefield.

Katakuri can protect himself from sound attacks and can control the frog that Dorian summons with his Conqueror Haki

Katakuri wins. High-Diff.

As much as Dorian has a mobility advantage, being able to fly and keep his distance, Katakuri is faster and using his Precog + Elemental Body he can regenerate or become intangible, becoming unaffected by most of Dorian's attacks, while Katakuri has experience against flying opponents and gradually get closer to them. If Katakuri manages to bring Dorian to the ground (something that won't be difficult from what I have already mentioned) the fight is over, he will have the advantage of the terrain regardless of the battlefield with his awakening and could annihilate Dorian with several omnidirectional attacks. The AP advantage doesn't mean much here as Kata can boost the power of his attacks with Busoshoku.

Kata could even turn the tank into mochi and use it to attack with it if it's inorganic (that's what I think it is, if not, Haki).

PaChi voted for inconclusive.

Kata seems to take this, mostly because he can physically compete with Dorian and loldodge his attacks most of the time. Speed unequal also gives Kata a great advantage since he's not only going to watch the move seconds before but will have more time to deal with it considering he's faster.

Well, as far as Dorian's speed is concerned, he's speed is much higher than 0.35c, since his speed scaling comes through lolblitz characters that are superior to Data Zahard, who is faster than Data Urek, who has speed at feat 0.35c, although Dorian has no speed at 0.50c, he is at a high-end on Relativistic speed

It was just extra information

It's a similar case tho. Katakuri is able to tag and react to Snakeman's attacks which are considerably faster than Boundman's and get progressively faster the more they stretch. Boundman was able to blitz Doflamingo from hundreds of meters. Doflamingo was confident enough of being able to kill Smoker before Kuzan could react while Kuzan fought Sakazuki who reacted and dodged in time an attack from Marco, who's casual 0.57c since he blocked the Yasakani no Magatama with little to no effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back