• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MSPA Discussion Thread Part II: STRIFE!-ing Tendency

A Knight of Blood would more be "a powerful warrior which exploits bond as a weapon", and a huge part of Karkat's arc is to be a leader despite everyone's differences.

In a sense, Adult Karkat clearly became a realized Knight of Blood. The last update also seems to go in this sense.

MiguelABarrios said:
YuriAkuto said:
Btw the end of Pesterquest may have been what we needed for even more confirmation of 1-A.
Based on more mention of creators all the way down by the director?
This, her being implied to kinda be above them, and MSPAR technically encompassing the infinite hierarchy.

Well, most don't have passives, but yeah their like top 5 now. At least some are, some are unaffected by the upgrade and are the same as before.

Some like John with his Retcon powers and Caliborn have it for interreacting with the now 1-A narrative stuff, no idea if Vriska has any 1-A stuff now though, if she has anything that meddles with forces beyond the Furthest Ring then she should.

"True Hussie" is still kinda vague tbh, and Paradox Space is more a character than him for now.

"Avatar Hussie" technically could be 1-A in a future revision. His only inconsistencies are either made by Ghost Andrew, or is Spades Slick (which is the true inconsistent character, tho it may be a canon thing).

Shouldn't we change the "Power of the verse" part on the verse page btw? It seems pretty lacking and vague now.

YuriAkuto said:
It's technically just 1-A.
Is it tho? I know it has 1-A powers and is definently 1-A upon collapse, but by itself, it's just 2-A via sheer size

I say "2-A. 1-A with hax and upon collapse"

Sadistic Sleuth said:
YuriAkuto said:
It's technically just 1-A.
Is it tho? I know it has 1-A powers and is definently 1-A upon collapse, but by itself, it's just 2-A via sheer size
I say "2-A. 1-A with hax and upon collapse"
He existed thanks to the explosion of two 2-A multiverses, however his raw energy is 1-A, since it's confirmed to be the "largest source of raw narrative mass in the multiverse" and MSPAR became what he is just by absorbing it.

Also his disappearance over one reality made Lord English fall from 1-A to 2-A.

Just more plot shenanigans.

ROSE: No, this consequence isn't physical, or even a disruption of the timeline. It's more of a conceptual unraveling.

ROSE: If you miss the chance to authenticate canon events, something will take place that's a bit difficult to describe, but I've encountered a term for it.

ROSE: It's called "dissipation."

ROSE: Like, a notional fading. As if something, somewhere, is undergoing a process of "forgetting," and we are what is being forgotten.

ROSE: All ideas, people and their full potentialities, possible outcomes and their specific unfolding, all these things live inside conscious frameworks.

ROSE: The further removed we get from authentication of canon events, the less relevant they become, and they slowly fade from the conscious frameworks which kept them stable.

Isn't this what happens with HS^2 and what the Blackout would lead to in Pesterquest?

He existed thanks to the explosion of two 2-A multiverses, however his raw energy is 1-A, since it's confirmed to be the "largest source of raw narrative mass in the multiverse" and MSPAR became what he is just by absorbing it.
Well, destroying/absorbing it would be 1-A. It by itself should be just 2-A, perhaps having 1-A mass

Also his disappearance over one reality made Lord English fall from 1-A to 2-A.
Yeah, it's destruction created a 1-A chain reaction or something

The reason I say "2-A. 1-A with hax and collapsing" is because Dave and Rose tanked being in the middle of it, Jade can channel it's energy to breifly match Jake's hope field, which incapped a 2-A Caliborn, First Gaurdians are powered by it, etc. We don't want 1-A First Gaurdians (Although their hax is 1-A)

It wouldn't make any sense, his litteral mass is the one of 2 Genesis Frog, but he never was just 2 times above baseline.

The First Guardians can't channel the full power of the Green Sun, Dave and Rose were killed/destroyed by the Green Sun before resurrecting, Doc.Scratch was inside a pocket dimension in the Green Sun, etc..

They would still be 2-A regardless thanks to Bec Noir.

Also, I saw some interresting theory which could actually give 1-A stuff, but it's just theory for now.

I honestly don't feel like debating Green Sun's tier atm, it will likely cover this again on a different thread because numerous people have had problems with Bec Noir's 2-A rating (Few want him higher, and a lot want him much lower), and when the thread gets made (likely sometime after Forum Migration), I have to not only debunk 1-A Green Sun but support First Gaurdians keeping their 2-A ratings

1-A Green Sun can hardly be debunked now tbh.

But since there's a forum move, I think this thread is the best to discuss this kind of thing for now.

However I agree that the 2-A ratings may possibly be affected, I'm currently looking to see how it would possibly change. Even if the Red Miles are clearly stated to be 2-A now because of Bec's own energy being on this level.

So what's Ult. Dirk going to be doing with his new teenage sidekick that he stole in the bad end? Is this ever going to be addressed?

We don't know yet.

But who cares about teenage Dirk when people can list the number of times we had infos about Hiveswap Act 2 by checking how many lines the Mayor has.

Homestuck villains may have some form of 1-A type 8 immortality, however First Guardian may have more chance to get a downgrade than an upgrade for now, even if I saw some really credible theory which would warrant an upgrade (but it's just a theory).

Tbh there's a lot of things which can be discussed, from details to vague but fundamental things.

Back