• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

If Mr. P got touched by Substance 128 before he was a cyborg he would become infected when he's seen in Plant and if he got it on him whilst a cyborg he would be a Infected when he appears in Plant. Neither of those situations happened so your kind of at a dead end.
So, he never came into contact with Substance 128. How the hell can you claim that I'M in a dead end here? You've literally only proven that, at some point, he cyberized part of his body. That's literally the only thing you've proven. This is an argument from literally "it's probably what happened", aka, an argument from probability.

Literally did read this. You're connecting this to him cyberizing himself despite the cyberizing literally not being stated or implied to have been because of Substance 128.

No, i've literally given my reasons. He's partially cyborized, partially organic. The poison should logically work on the organic part, and the technology manipulation could logically cause malfunctions in the cyborized part.

We see that Mr. P in Plant isn't Infected so he gets the resistance
That doesn't mean he DID come in contact with it though. He just said that he might have come in contact with it, but that doesn't mean he cyborized himself specifically because he might've came in contact with it.

You're connecting 2 things which don't have any connection.

I'm going to input that we have no clue how potent the poison gas is due to it not being used against the player. Not saying that immediately means Mr. P's resistance is enough however

Back