• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete

Mr. P doesn't qualify as a UCN character capable of being effected by a Death Coin so Mr. P is safe from Death Hax
Ngl this is the worst argument I’ve ever seen. The Death Coin isn’t something abstract 4th-Wall-Breaking Device that’s limited to UCN characters. That’d be like me saying that Mr.P’s Potion won’t work on Afton cause he’s not a robloxian.
Nevertheless, that doesn’t matter, so let’s look harder...
I’ll assume this is actually the Springtrap key.

P is 9-A/8-C vs Sprintraps 9-B. Think this is a stomp, as ST can’t really do much to P and P has the Range and Hax advantage, as well as a pretty solid AP advantage.

Ngl this is the worst argument I’ve ever seen. The Death Coin isn’t something abstract 4th-Wall-Breaking Device that’s limited to UCN characters.
Not that many characters can even get effected by The Death Coin
That’d be like me saying that Mr.P’s Potion won’t work on Afton cause he’s not a robloxian.
These aren't Robloxians

But yeah I agree that Springtrap has nothing to kill Mr. P with

Bloodlusted makes it boring, and you’d probably have to specify which Game Springtrap. There’s like 7 versions, can’t composite them.

Probably, actually. Invisibility + Illusions make for a good combo, and Poison Springtrap could potentially negate durability depending on how cyborgized P is. Should restrict the Possibly’s though, that’d make him pretty broken.
Even then, 9-A vs 9-B, Springtrap doesn’t stand a chance without being Poison.

Springtrap's Immortality (Type 7) appears to be incorrect as he is a animatronic clone basically, Mr. P does have his helicopter to range stomp Springtrap in just like the Junko thread

So, he has passive poison manipulation, and poison negates durability. Along with his intelligence, I can see him winning this depending on how quickly his poison kills. Also, his speed is significantly higher, as Mr. P doesn't even keep up with the main character who's for some reason put at athletic human.

So, with his speed, invisibility, passive poison manipulation, illusion creation, I can see him pulling this off. Also, technology manipulation could potentially cause the technological parts of Mr. P to have malfunctions, along with the Helicopter.

Also, his speed is significantly higher, as Mr. P doesn't even keep up with the main character who's for some reason put at athletic human.
Mr. P does keep up with The Player in game who is Athletic due to being a Police Officer who went through the training
Also, technology manipulation could potentially cause the technological parts of Mr. P to have malfunctions, along with the Helicopter.
Springtrap only has been shown to mess up a VR headset
Also, Mr. P should only have limited poison manipulation resistance, as he's only partially mechanical.
The entire point of being a cyborg was to become immune to the effects of Substance 128

Mr. P does keep up with The Player in game who is Athletic due to being a Police Officer who went through the training
Fair enough.
Springtrap only has been shown to mess up a VR headset
Can cause the phone to glitch out temporarily (Interference) though Springtrap does it more often, Haywires
The entire point of being a cyborg was to become immune to the effects of Substance 128
He's still only partially mechanical, as I said. There's no reason that the part that is still organic wouldn't be affected.

Can cause the phone to glitch out temporarily (Interference) though Springtrap does it more often, Haywires
There are lines saying that it's a VR headset and not a phone also I forgot what Haywires are in game
He's still only partially mechanical, as I said. There's no reason that the part that is still organic wouldn't be affected.
"We should have been careful when moving our equipment here. I may have come in contact with Substance 128..."

There are lines saying that it's a VR headset and not a phone also I forgot what Haywires are in game
That's the first line, I posted the 2nd line on the profile.
So, Mr. P himself is still trying to be careful about moving Substance 128, despite being a cyborg? Doesn't that prove me right?

"(The player's phone produces static when hovering over the animatronic's location although Springtrap produces less static than other AR animatronics, Can cause the phone to glitch out temporarily (Interference) though Springtrap does it more often, Haywires)"

So, he has passive poison manipulation, and poison negates durability. Along with his intelligence, I can see him winning this depending on how quickly his poison kills. Also, his speed is significantly higher, as Mr. P doesn't even keep up with the main character who's for some reason put at athletic human.

So, with his speed, invisibility, passive poison manipulation, illusion creation, I can see him pulling this off. Also, technology manipulation could potentially cause the technological parts of Mr. P to have malfunctions, along with the Helicopter.
This is my vote. I'm not sure what the other votes are.

Kreekcraft starts to play FNAF until he sees his favorite game Piggy character there and Kreekcraft had a heart attack when Mr. P came to Springtrap's Hallway and now they start to fight with Kreekcraft running away as fast as the camera man???

Springtrap is bloodlusted and has the Special Delivery & Skins Key and Mr. P is bloodlusted as well

Speed=

Can Haxes matter then AP like this these threads? Find out on DEATH BATTLE!!!

Mr. P: 1 (Ican’thinkof1goodname)

Springtrap: 1 (Axxtentacle)
Novels Springtrap is linked

Can Axxtentacle or any other person on this thread prove that Mr. P got effected by Substance 128 after becoming a cyborg? Also I don't think Springtrap has complete control over technology or anything like that

No, but you can’t prove that it didn’t affect him, or prove that he became a cyborg for the reasoning you provided.

He doesn’t have control over technology, I never argued that, don’t strawman my argument. I argued that the technology manipulation could cause the technological aspects of Mr. P to glitch out.

Assuming that he became a cyborg for that purpose, or that he’s completely immune to it because he’s partially technological is just baseless assumptions.

No, but you can’t prove that it didn’t affect him, or prove that he became a cyborg for the reasoning you provided.
Assuming that he became a cyborg for that purpose, or that he’s completely immune to it because he’s partially technological is just baseless assumptions.
Assuming Mr. P had no resistance to Substance 128 whilst a cyborg and got it on him he would be a Infected and when appears in Plant he isn't a Infected
He doesn’t have control over technology, I never argued that, don’t strawman my argument. I argued that the technology manipulation could cause the technological aspects of Mr. P to glitch out.
"The ability to alter and control technology, often exercised through the usage of other powers, such as manipulating electricity, information, magnetism, and metals, or just hacking."

Assuming Mr. P had no resistance to Substance 128 whilst a cyborg and got it on him he would be a Infected and when appears in Plant he isn't a Infected
You've literally never said he gets it on him.
This... literally proves my point.

Wait, how in character is Springtrap's poison bubbles?

No, I said that Substance 128 touched him before he became a cyborg so he had to become a cyborg
The bubbles release gas, Springtrap doesn't seem to have control.

You also didn't actually prove this. You just showed that at some point he turned himself into a cyborg.

The bubbles release gas, Springtrap doesn't seem to have control.
I forgot how The Player counters them
You also didn't actually prove this. You just showed that at some point he turned himself into a cyborg.
If Mr. P got touched by Substance 128 before he was a cyborg he would become infected when he's seen in Plant and if he got it on him whilst a cyborg he would be a Infected when he appears in Plant. Neither of those situations happened so your kind of at a dead end.

Back