• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Krabs met the serpenters twin on the Surface (0-1-7)

V999

He/Him
SpongeBob VS My Hero Academia

Mr. Krabs in Sir Pinch-a-Lot form intends to do something before returning
But suddenly
A twin figure suddenly appeared in front of Mr. Krabs
Mr. Krabs: Who are you guys?
Serpenters Twin : Wow I've never seen you, your body, looks interesting, we have something to tear let's fight him before going back to boss

Mr. Krabs is 202.65 Kilotons
Serpenters is 418.88 Kilotons, higher with trigger
• Mr. Krabs Sir Pinch-a-Lot is used
• Serpenters has access to trigger

Mr. Krabs :

Serpenters : 1 (@TheRustyOne)

Inconclusive : 7 (@Board3659, @Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Cimafranca133, @Sans2345, @V999, @Popted2, @koopa3144)

images

images

Last edited:
How do Serpenters get past Krabs Mid-High regen? edit: oh wait he doesn't have it in this key nvm

BTW should I let serpenters use trigger or not?
You can't restrict Trigger. Assuming you want to have this match added to the profiles that is.

Versus Thread Rules

"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

You can't restrict Trigger. Assuming you want to have this match added to the profiles that is.

Versus Thread Rules

"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."
Well then

Not only is this a 2v1 against people who individually could maneuver around Bakugou, one of the most mobile versatile people in verse.

Trigger has no real multiplier, but the we Do have vigilantes to go off of, where normal everyday people go to pro hero levels of strength in one go, so it should provide a significant boost.

Welp I'm here, might as well make arguments for Krabs. Ok so I'm willing to bet Krabs has an experience advantage, he has been trained in the ways of the pirate from a young age and has been in the Navy for many years. He's also no stranger to fighting more than one opponent, an example of this is in "One Krabs Trash" he fights off a group of living skeletons in the cemetery using a sword and he has also defeated a bunch of pirates in a sword fight with only a telescope. Another thing Krabs has going from him is pressure points which he can use at range due to his rocket claws.

Welp I'm here, might as well make arguments for Krabs. Ok so I'm willing to bet Krabs has an experience advantage, he has been trained in the ways of the pirate from a young age and has been in the Navy for many years. He's also no stranger to fighting more than one opponent, an example of this is in "One Krabs Trash" he fights off a group of living skeletons in the cemetery using a sword and he has also defeated a bunch of pirates in a sword fight with only a telescope. Another thing Krabs has going from him is pressure points which he can use at range due to his rocket claws.
Does this count as FRA?

Versus Thread Rules

How do you opinion about this match, serpenters can use trigger now

Serpenters are 2X stronger, can get stronger with Trigger, are two people fighting together, and posses extremely high mobility and sharp weaponry. They have great coordination and can easily keep up with someone like Bakugo who was flying around as well. So his flight shouldn't be a problem.

His robotic nature would make it difficult to cut/pierce him, the 2X difference in AP to Dura should be enough. Also they're superior in terms of speed as well, since I noticed speed isn't equalized due to both being Hypersonic+. Serpenters scale to Mach 22.87.

Krabs scales an unknown amount above Mach 10.73. Due to him being faster, the difference won't be 2X. (Please correct me if I'm wrong here)

Serpenters should have the speed advantage.

They are extremely well agile, making use of the environment and their Quirk to jump and swing around the battlefield constantly. They're also mostly ranged fighters, due to their extending limbs. Krabs will find it difficult to get close to them as they're just fine with attacking from a distance.

Focusing on one of them can lead to him taking hits by the other from behind or someting.

I can't comment on Krabs' experience, though his close range abilities won't be of much help here. Homing attacks can just be sliced/deflected by their superior AP. And the "feats" of skill/experience listed above seem rather underwhelming for this kind of fight. They should be able to handle his attacks.

And with Trigger their strength increases and they gain more blades. Which means far more attacks than previously. I'm voting for Serpenters in this fight.

They are extremely well agile, making use of the environment and their Quirk to jump and swing around the battlefield constantly. They're also mostly ranged fighters, due to their extending limbs. Krabs will find it difficult to get close to them as they're just fine with attacking from a distance.

Focusing on one of them can lead to him taking hits by the other from behind or someting.
Krabs has teleportation and he is a master of stealth. He can teleport behind them or out of view and hit them with a pressure point strike from behind.

Krabs has teleportation and he is a master of stealth. He can teleport behind them or out of view and hit them with a pressure point strike from behind.
Yeah but this is Mr. Krabs in Sir Pinch-a-Lot form, we never saw Mr. Krabs in this form use teleportation in fight

Yeah but this is Mr. Krabs in Sir Pinch-a-Lot form, we never saw Mr. Krabs in this form use teleportation in fight
Iirc there's only one fight in the move where they use their "super forms" so we didn't really see everything they could do with them.

kind of inconclusive since I think Krabs has some advantages like skill (yes I don't agree with his skill being "underwhelming") and his stealth/teleportation

but it's a 2 v 1 against range opponents so it's a bit of a toss up imo

so Incon FRA for nw

Back