• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - The True End?

When I saw this in the manga, imagined a cenario a few years down the road where they're a happy couple.That scenario is quite an impossible fantasy considering their personalities. That's what makes it so good, though. Actually, remind me, what were their personalities?
Battler: A perverted incompetent that somehow reads 100+ books/year but he's still incompetent

Erika: A bisexual Mery Sue with unreasonable high detective skills and almost Yandere lvls of paranoia

Basically, their everyday life would be a constant stream of Erika accusing Battler that he's cheating on her based on some extremely minuscule proofs.

When I saw this in the manga, imagined a cenario a few years down the road where they're a happy couple.That scenario is quite an impossible fantasy considering their personalities. That's what makes it so good, though. Actually, remind me, what were their personalities?
Battler: A perverted incompetent that somehow reads 100+ books/year but he's still incompetent

Erika: A bisexual Mery Sue with unreasonable high detective skills and almost Yandere lvls of paranoia

Basically, their everyday life would be a constant stream of Erika accusing Battler that he's cheating on her based on some extremely minuscule proofs.

You say "unreasonably high detective skills" (albeit misspelled, along with "Mery," which should be Mary), but I proved the existence of magic and witches using her first "disproof" of the former.
Isn't he only one step below her in terms of solving riddles, and was speculated to have carried out an elaborate revenge plot?

Ahh, Out of Context.

These threads were great. Unfortunate that so many had to be scrapped with the forum move.

I think it's still possible for like, a day longer to access the old F&G forum.
So if anyone wants to archive old Fun & Games thread, do so NOW.
Like, don't even wait half a day. IIRC the old forums get deleted on October 26th, 2020.

Back