• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character, in your opinion

I saw someone on the spacebattles forum try to make an argument that the Anti-Spirals > Outer Gods from Cthulhu Mythos.

They tried to say that Yog-Sothoth doesn't have Spiral Energy even though he is the All-In-One and One-In-All.

Another tried to say that Cthulhu Mythos was just a monster trying to mindhax Randolph Carter and every single entity in the Mythos was just a monster trying to make it seem more powerful.

Bleach on comicvine. At first they simply put bleach god tiers at island level at best. But now they downplay bleach as a whole for fun, such as hill level bleach. Where they claim that ichigo would lose to a small dirt mound

Alright here i go

Firstly, most people don't think that the verse caps anywhere near above Solar System level to possibly Galaxy level and that's including the chaos gods because they think that the chaos gods only exist in a single galaxy even tho old lore and the new lore suggest otherwise. Primarchs are literally treated as a joke, i once got literally crucified in a reddit post because i said that Sanguinius destroying a solar system sized structure was a legit feat that would put him around that tier and people literally called me a buffoon, manchild, and a ****** even even tho i showed them characters who can destroy planets and some other characters doing similar feats, they didn't ******* care. We are literally the only website who claims that the Warhammer 40k verse is even remotely higher than Low 2-C

Secondly, Abaddon is literally disrespected beyond belief... Everyone treats him as a meme essentially even tho the guy killed a ******* primarch clone ad people will claim that it isn't legit, and that goes to his other feats too. Everything he does is regarded as just plot armor or not even legit and he shouldn't be that powerful because... reasons. And that goes about to every other character

Thirdly, Even tho people say that Warhammer 40k is wanked in terms of infantry that might not be further from the truth. You see this is so ******* bad that some writers actually fall for this meme to the point where some writers think that Orks are equal to an average guardsmen and they get killed in close armed combat by them... to just give a perspective, an ork is always meant to be physically as capable as an Astartes and they can survive decapitation without much of an scratch because of their regeneration capabilities and comparing that to an average human is beyond idiotic. Not to mention people thinking that titans cannot survive nukes or terminator clad astartes being punctured by a guardsmen knife is possible because of tabletop logic's...

Fourthly, The Dark age of Technology for some reason getting downplayed? Yeah, when people learned of the interex they legitimately thought that most people in DAoT weren't as advanced as they thought even tho Speranza a ship that was created before the DAoT was able to ******* manipulate time in a way that not even a precognition eldar could predict it, create black holes, and manipulate literal void. I'm not even going to go over the other things that were stated to be in the DAoT but it's weird that it also gets downplayed as hell and speaking of advanced technology.

Fifth, Necrons. People only ever think about the Celestial Orrery even tho that's not the only thing that necrons have that can snuff out planets and stars. Most people tend to downplay C'tan a lot because people don't read a lot about them and in turn don't know anything about them so they don't know these are literally the gods of the materium meaning they have total control over infinite universes that is made out of infinite dimensions but it's hard to convince that anyone that warhammer 40k is above planet level let alone High 1-B. And people for this reason tend to think that wouldn't do well against other advanced civilizations such as the forerunners and xeelee because they think that the necrons cannot manipulate or destroy more than a galaxy even tho they managed to fight with the Old Ones (the guys who managed to easily beat he C'tan) and the C'tan at the same time and even win

Warhammer 40k while oftenly said to be wanked is more so downplayed than wanked and there is much more i could get into as to why the verse is so downplayed

Izuku Midoriya people unironically try to nerf him to street level even in this wiki at least his base form

Another good one would be Naruto on other sites like reddit people claim he’s only Mountain level and Hypersonic and aren’t joking

Oh right...wow my brain needs work sometimes...

Though Midoriya is a lot smarter than Yang and yes Yang now current is not how she was before Vol 3 but still Midoriya is much smarter, and he would figure out most of Yang's fighting style to get a good distance to where he slowly goes to higher percentage to 100%.

Also Midoriya has use of other Quirks that (soon in the manga it seems he will able to somewhat master) due to One for All having stockpiles of their own quirks fused with One for All.

Though Yang would be able to push Midoriya back since she is tougher than Midoriya but again Midoriya is smarter, and is prone to great analysation of Yang's fighting style since Midoriya often analyses people's fighting style and use it against them.

Oh right...wow my brain needs work sometimes...

Though Midoriya is a lot smarter than Yang and yes Yang now current is not how she was before Vol 3 but still Midoriya is much smarter, and he would figure out most of Yang's fighting style to get a good distance to where he slowly goes to higher percentage to 100%.

Also Midoriya has use of other Quirks that (soon in the manga it seems he will able to somewhat master) due to One for All having stockpiles of their own quirks fused with One for All.

Though Yang would be able to push Midoriya back since she is tougher than Midoriya but again Midoriya is smarter, and is prone to great analysation of Yang's fighting style since Midoriya often analyses people's fighting style and use it against them.
Thing is so is current Yang, she does the same thing after her training with the Ace Ops

But this isnt a debate thread, best to leave it for now

The fact that it's actually a debate is surprising. Guess RWBY really did go up in strength.

Thing is so is current Yang, she does the same thing after her training with the Ace Ops

But this isnt a debate thread, best to leave it for now
Good point, it was nice debating with you.

Also seen Ragna and rest of BlazBlue franchise get downplayed against series like DMC (Mostly), RWBY, Kill La Kill, High School DxD and finally Naruto.

Last edited:
Undertale : 5

Gumball : 1

Mario : 5

Bill Cipher : 3

IDW Godzilla : 1

Bowser minions : 1

Kirby : 1

Fox McCloud : 1

Saitama : 1

Bayonetta : 1

RPG characters : 1

Sonic the Hedgehog : 1

Steven Universe : 1

Kratos : 1

Azathoth : 1
I say godzilla too

I mean current Yang is being upgraded to 7-C so unless he's starting out at 100% then yes she does beat him
How many tons/joules in 7-C?Since currently 45% is <6.3 Kilotons
Since current 45% is currently in a giant flame war in current revisions about being low 7-B+(having him vaguely below 3.9-5.4 megatons)

So it would more be like if he starts out with 45% full cowl depending on how current MHA revisions end

Last edited:
******* Pokemon. The whole "lol just shoot a Pokemon a gun to kill em" thing is borderline braindead. Worst part is even fans think that, which is odd because anyone who knows anything about it should know that most are bulletproof even lowballing. I mean being punched through boulders and into craters kinda makes you bulletproof.
Well, if it's a weak pokemon then it would actually ******* work and nukes, atomic bombs, missiles, how about them?
I asking this since I don't remember Pokemon and their powers anymore

Well, if it's a weak pokemon then it would actually ******* work and nukes, atomic bombs, missiles, how about them?
I asking this since I don't remember Pokemon and their powers anymore
My dude, read the profiles. Even Pichu is building level and the god tiers are multiverse level. Bullets mean **** all to any of them and nukes get shrugged off by anyone above mid-tier.

My dude, read the profiles. Even Pichu is building level and the god tiers are multiverse level. Bullets mean **** all to any of them and nukes get shrugged off by anyone above mid-tier.
Like I said last time: I don't remember anything about pokemon anymore and I never said all pokemon are weak but most of them

A hypersonic 7-C with only flight and some form of ranged attack could solo humanity though. We're not exactly just firing nukes all willy nilly.

Most of them are from Tier 8 to 7, the strongest are from 6 to 2. The World's Nuclear Weapon Stockpile / Arsenal destroyed almost all Pokemon
Yes, because humanity is definitely willing to fire their entire nuclear stockpile to kill some monsters. And said monsters also aren't able to just move out of the way with their massively hypersonic speed, no siree.

That was all sarcasm. Humanity gets destroyed by Pokemon.

Yes, because humanity is definitely willing to fire their entire nuclear stockpile to kill some monsters. And said monsters also aren't able to just move out of the way with their massively hypersonic speed, no siree.

That was all sarcasm. Humanity gets destroyed by Pokemon.
"Their massively hypersonic speed"
China became the first country to publicly announce the deployment of hypersonic weapons when its DF-17 missile featured in the National Day military parade on October 1, 2019. Meanwhile, in December 2019, Russia announced the deployment of its Avangard missile, and The U.S. Navy's Railgun Is Nearly Dead in the Water. The U.S. Navy has spent $500 million developing a working railgun. Now that the weapon works, there are no plans to make it an operational weapon system. Guess I will wait

You do know "Massively Hypersonic" here is far faster than any missile developed by humanity right?

They're not though. At best they're Mach 7-10, which is garbage compared to anyone at MHS.

I can find nothing going over Mach 9.6. What source do you have for 16 times the speed of sound?

Doesn't really matter for people that can go hundreds of times faster than sound though. Again, humanity isn't firing nuclear weapons on a whim, I have no idea why so many people think this.

Uhh you do know that a lot of Pokemon are known to be durable and can destroy mountains, cause thunderstorms and such? They would pretty much destroy human population, and the only reason why the Pokemon world didn't die is because Pokemon Trainers exist.

Also Pokemon are much faster and stronger than a human in real life or any real life weapon.

Uhh you do know that a lot of Pokemon are known to be durable and can destroy mountains, cause thunderstorms and such? They would pretty much destroy human population, and the only reason why the Pokemon world didn't die is because Pokemon Trainers exist.

Also Pokemon are much faster and stronger than a human in real life or any real life weapon.
"Why cant we just kill the trainers?"

Back